The Office Mafia Game Thread

Don't worry. That retard JiF figured me out. I'm not even going to fight a lynch or reveal just to hopefully deflate his ego a bit.

Why are you acting like it's a fact that he's town? Can't he just be scum trying to railroad you?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go away for a couple hours and everyone gets into slap fights.

So everyone just feels good about AVM then? Sweet.

I doubt it, you'll probably be FOS or something because there's plenty of time until the lynch or some non-sense. Everyones just honed in one or two individuals right now, for whatever reason.

Don't worry. That retard JiF figured me out. I'm not even going to fight a lynch or reveal just to hopefully deflate his ego a bit.

I've felt pretty good about you, but you've emerged as the hottest D2 topic aside from CTM's scummy nonsense.

Now that you are sulking because people gave you a tiny bit of pressure, I think I'll follow my #1 scum suspect Jetscode and vote you... might as well get you on the record.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Probably. But I'm scum brah. Best scum hunter ever got me brah.

Yeah, definitely too sulky for a couple of votes on D2... last time you sulked like this was after on D2 of the Wrestlemania game when I eventually busted up your gambit because I tracked you after your "mock outrage."

I've felt pretty good about you, but you've emerged as the hottest D2 topic aside from CTM's scummy nonsense.

Now that you are sulking because people gave you a tiny bit of pressure, I think I'll follow my #1 scum suspect Jetscode and vote you... might as well get you on the record.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Frankly bro I'm just stressed out and honestly this is why I frequently consider giving up this game. If you want a reveal I'll just give it and be done with it. I'm not gonna waste time on a train. And if you guys don't believe I'll use my ability and then you can lynch me the next day. Whatever.

Yeah, definitely too sulky for a couple of votes on D2... last time you sulked like this was after on D2 of the Wrestlemania game when I eventually busted up your gambit because I tracked you after your "mock outrage."

Well. Like I said. I got a ton of sh*t going on right now.

Can we kill Lily now.

Err... I never joked Lily as a vote. I was always set on her.

As a vote...no, you never joked...looks like you had your sights set on her early on and looked for a convenient execuse to vote her. Well done! You've convinced me. :rolleyes:

Probably. But I'm scum brah. Best scum hunter ever got me brah.

My point is that if I'm innocent and someone is coming after me with a frivolous case, I don't discount the possibility they are scum. You've been answering him as if he's just stupid town as if you know he's town. That's what has gotten my attention tbh.

JC, you keep almost convincing me to vote Vic, and then somebody will come along and say something that makes me go the other way. I will say that you make good arguments. We have all weekend for me to decide, and I may need it all. heh

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (4): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess

Wombat (2): Lily, Verbal

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

Vicious (4): JiF, Crusher, Jetscode1, I28

AVM (1): Pac

CTM (1): Wombat

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

My point is that if I'm innocent and someone is coming after me with a frivolous case, I don't discount the possibility they are scum. You've been answering him as if he's just stupid town as if you know he's town. That's what has gotten my attention tbh.

TBH Pac, I didn't want to turn around and vote JiF because then I get hit with an OMGUS. I wanted to see how he played the rest of the day and build a case from there.

If that ability is a vig kill, I'd rather you don't. heh

Nope. Nothing like that. It's pretty lame and honestly once I use it I'll die the following night anyways because I'll be confirmed townie.

I will say I can see scum wanting me dead fast this game considering I hurt scum late last game. Not for my amazing play, but more for the fact that once I'm town people buy into me.

JC, you keep almost convincing me to vote Vic, and then somebody will come along and say something that makes me go the other way. I will say that you make good arguments. We have all weekend for me to decide, and I may need it all. heh

;) enjoy the weekend

Archived