The Office Mafia Game Thread

I say we lynch 80. Also, I suppose it's possible they are both telling the truth, but in that case, one of them would have to be scum imo.

Either way, to me stopping a lynch is something you do to save your a$$. Makes some sense for scum.

Ending day early is like a no lynch, primarily pro-town if used at the right time. Really makes no sense at all for scum.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. It's part of the reason I haven't loved J80 but I'm willing to prove my ability right now. We can test both of our abilities, that would be my suggestion. Have a train run up and have J80 stop it. if we both can use it it's possible we're both town. I'm open to any ideas.

I don't know. Seems really weird to have two town roles that can end a day phase without a lynch. Even if you're both telling the truth about what your roles do, I'd think that one of you is scum.

That role is a role we had out in my and AVM's Full Metal Alchemist game.

Sharrow had a role where he could end night phase, which is the opposite of mine. I was suspicious of J80 and he kind of disappeared after playing out front. I understand having doubts about me but I'm willing to use my ability now.

JF80 went dark after I tried connecting him to CTM... thought they were collaborative posts, instead they might have been JF80 distancing from CTM perhaps because he knew he was town?

JF80 went dark after I tried connecting him to CTM... thought they were collaborative posts, instead they might have been JF80 distancing from CTM perhaps because he knew he was town?

It's possible. he also went out of his way to recently mention "Oh the ONE TIME I was kind of scum I didn't like it". WIFOM??

Could be he got scolded by his scummate friends.

Um I have an idea. Let's test 80 and run his count up. If he wants to save anyone, it'd be himself.

Vote: 80

Actually, there's nothing wrong with that idea. Not like he wouldn't do it anyway if we tried to lynch him for rEElz. If he can't do it, he lied.

unvote

vote: JF80

Official Day 3 Vote Count

J80 (4): WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat, Vic, Primate, Slats

Hess (3): Crusher, AVM, Pac

Lily (2): Smash, Hess

Crusher (1): J80

Slats (1): Lily

AVM (1): JiF

With 12 people left, it takes 7 to lynch.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

Deadline is Thursday at 11PM ET

Official Day 3 Vote Count:

JiF (1): Vicious

Crusher (1): J80, Slats

J80 (1): WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat

Role Reveals Remaining: 1

Deadline for this day phase?

The subdued chimp only has 180 more posts than any other active player. :lol:

Thank you. Thank you. I'd like to thank the academy, the almighty Cheese 'n Rice, and CTM without him none of this would have been possible... :blink:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

J80 (4): WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat, Primate, Slats, Vic

Crusher (1): J80

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

Deadline is Thursday at 11PM ET

I'd still like to get more opinions. It's still not quite MOST of you that want it.

Well, now that I'm not seeing someone out trying to wring your neck it makes me think your reveal is true. If I'm right and I'm town as well, and you're town, and you reveal someone else as town you are narrowing our pool for scum. At the same time your providing a kill list.

In my personal opinion I want to hear it. I'd rather be more focused.

Archived