The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody else wants to reveal here? I can't say why, but I'd be better after day begins. I could use both, but that might be a waste?

Lily don't reveal your character - its a waste of a reveal.

We have one reveal left for this night phase and no one else is stepping up to use it. It would be a waste not to use it.

All NA's should be in at this point. This is the perfect time to say something. We may need all three reveals this coming day phase.

We have one reveal left for this night phase and no one else is stepping up to use it. It would be a waste not to use it.

All NA's should be in at this point. This is the perfect time to say something. We may need all three reveals this coming day phase.

Then you should reveal - since you are so eager to use it, Lily revealing right now is moot. Its obvious.

So guess out loud, and tell me if you think that character would make a good SK.

Thank you.

Kelly's lover would be Ryan. Yes, he'd be a good SK he was always out for himself on the show.

It would be cake for Lily to Google to find out who Kelly was involved with, and since it wasn't Darryl (Brett's character) then its got to be Ryan.

Kelly's lover would be Ryan. Yes, he'd be a good SK he was always out for himself on the show.

It would be cake for Lily to Google to find out who Kelly was involved with, and since it wasn't Darryl (Brett's character) then its got to be Ryan.

Yup. He got all the way up to corporate but then in the show went nuts with money and drugs basically and ended up back in Scranton. I could see him as an SK.

Then you should reveal - since you are so eager to use it, Lily revealing right now is moot. Its obvious.

I've already stated why I'm not revealing.

I'm the only one left on JiF's suspect list. I suspect they're all town. Haha! If I get run up today, I'll be happy to talk. I've got nothing special to add right now.

If anyone has anything, now is the time.

Noted. Thank you.

Vic - agree?

Like I said, I've caught a few episodes, but I don't watch the show regularly.

Yup. He got all the way up to corporate but then in the show went nuts with money and drugs basically and ended up back in Scranton. I could see him as an SK.

Ah... okay.

"As it turns out, the long distance phone calls KEEP showing up from your phone. We have no choice but to fire you this time ..."

Lily looks around in confusion. Jetscode had already taken responsibility for an offense that she didn't commit. And now they were back at her again? What gives? Who was responsible for this??

"Lillian, you are fired."

Lily packs up her things. "It was nice working with you guys. You guys are a bunch of animals, but it's been fun."

Lily A.K.A Ryan Howard A.K.A townie Modified Lover (who did not know Kelly's alignment, nor shared a quicktopic) has been fired from the game.

ryan.jpg

On her way out, Lily notices that the trash can is overflowing with broken pieces of assorted items.

Inside the garbage are the smashed fragments of a mug, an unused repair kit, and a broken stapler still covered in pieces of jello.

(The mug, stapler in jello, and repair kit have been discarded from the game.)

All right, now I have information to add...

I'm Pac's watcher.

N1 my watch failed.

N2, I was redirected to Smash. My golly gee why did someone kill Smash post at the end of the day was my blatantly obvious way of trying to let the scum think their redirect had no effect on me.

N3 I watched JiF. He left his desk, and Hess visited it. JiF can confirm or deny that he had an item destroyed on N3, but I think he should wait.

Last night I watched Lily (hooray me!), and Vic, JF80, and JiF all visited her. Throw me in, and it was a busy night for the little lady... ;)

Vic already announced that he gave her a video camera, which the mod confirmed she had. So...

vote: JF80

All right, now I have information to add...

I'm Pac's watcher.

N1 my watch failed.

N2, I was redirected to Smash. My golly gee why did someone kill Smash post at the end of the day was my blatantly obvious way of trying to let the scum think their redirect had no effect on me.

N3 I watched JiF. He left his desk, and Hess visited it. JiF can confirm or deny that he had an item destroyed on N3, but I think he should wait.

Last night I watched Lily (hooray me!), and Vic, JF80, and JiF all visited her. Throw me in, and it was a busy night for the little lady... ;)

Vic already announced that he gave her a video camera, which the mod confirmed she had. So...

vote: JF80

This makes total sense.

Vote JF80

PEW PEW PEW PEW

So wait, Hess could destroy things right? Did Hess destroy anything you had JiF?

Let's not use up reveals just yet. Pac might have someone's role to add today, too.

Vic

Pac

I28

JF80

Slats

JiF

3 vs. 2 vs. 1

Not good. Have to get it right today and the greatest scum hunter ever has nothing. lol

If there are only three townies left, they're me, Pac, and Vic - unless 80's town, in which case; nice game, Vic! Lol!

Could definitely be four townies left, though, with the SK either being JiF or Ape.

Does it even matter?

I think you're clearly not contesting my results, so no.

Definitely want to hear who's role Pac found last night.

Definitely want to hear who's role Pac found last night.

Just want to reiterate this.

Pac, if/when you log on, give us your result from last night ASAP. You're the obvious SK target today.

Archived