The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the ape shrieks. "I'M GONNA .... GONNNA. Keeeel you."

Pac, JiF, and Slats run into the break room and lock themselves inside, afraid for their lives.

"WHAT has gotten into the ape?" Slats is sobbing uncontrollably again.

The ape throws himself against the door. Over. And over. And over.

"Call 911!!!" JiF screams as he cowers in fear.

The glass window on the door shatters.

Just then, two cops enter with guns drawn.

The Ape simply snarls back at them. He had gotten so close ... so close to avenging Michael Scott's departure ... so close to killing everyone.

The Ape lunges at the cops. Shot after shot goes into his chest. "GGGGAHHH"

He lays on the floor, bleeding. His carnage has finally come to an end. So close ...

Slats gasps and sits up. "But how did you guys know what was happening?" he asks, wiping his tear-stained face with a trembling hand.

"Your corporate office told us to come down here. They received an anonymous tip that the Ape had been seen washing blood off his hands, laughing maniacally."

Ape A.K.A Erin Hannon A.K.A The Scranton Strangler -- SK (started with 1-time recommendation letter and could block one investigation) has been fired from the game. (shooting was just flavor)

tumblr_ksafg7ObXX1qz7gtqo1_500.jpg

SUCK IT APE!

I looked at him again last night and got SK this time.. I was kinda hoping we got to go to war.

I'll hear this JiF "reveal" but I don't think there's any way I'm voting Slats.

You had him as scum, douchnozzle. Because that was the only way the destroyer of items would've visited you N1. :rolleyes:

No, I had him as playing differently day 1.. The was the intial reason for votes, and that's what i was going with day 2 until an unfortunate turn of events..

If i thought he was town, I wouldn't of stolen his item to begin with..

So how about that full reveal now, JiF? :)

I'm going to tip my hat to you if you are the last remaining scum.

I'm Pam, a townie. I'm the person in charge of ordering items. Every night, I order one random not known item for someone else. There is a 25% chance that each item could get lost in the mail.

I'm going to tip my hat to you if you are the last remaining scum.

I'm Pam, a townie. I'm the person in charge of ordering items. Every night, I order one random not known item for someone else. There is a 25% chance that each item could get lost in the mail.

Did you send me an item last night?

If so, what was it?

Did you send me an item last night?

If so, what was it?

I sent you the numchucks.

I sent Pac a random item, that failed to go through.

Dude, seriously???

It sucks it came down to this. I broke my cardinal rule. Had him a long time ago.

I sent you the numchucks.

I sent Pac a random item, that failed to go through.

Dude, seriously???

It sucks it came down to this. I broke my cardinal rule. Had him a long time ago.

Like you had CTM, Lily, Crusher, and Hess. You're ridiculous.

Ah...

If you had sent me the other item I got last night this would be a lot trickier.

Bro. We got him. I'm town.

You really think Dan would have dropped out of the game with a scum role like Pacs got?

No F'ing way.

Bro. We got him. I'm town.

You really think Dan would have dropped out of the game with a scum role like Pacs got?

No F'ing way.

I guess that doesnt make sense...but she wouldnt have dropped out if she was mafia. lol

Archived