The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Whew we dodged a close one out there, guys," Pac says with gusto.

"Whatever you say, you scummy bastard. I know what you are, and I wish the Ape took you down." JiF says disgustedly.

Slats takes a deep breath. "Well, I think Pac got caught in a lie ... but maybe ... just maybe I'm wrong about it."

He shudders. A tear rolls down his cheek. "I'm not sure what to think."

"Dude, go with your gut. I've never let you down," Pac says with a friendly smile. "I've hooked you up with everything I could since I found out what you are."

"The hell?" JiF interrupts. "I've had enough of your blathering nonsense. Penis says you're scum. Penis never lies."

He flexes his guns.

"Best scumhunter ever, remember?"

Pac rolls his eyes. "Dumbass."

"GUYS! I've ... come to a ... decision ..." Slats chokes out between sobs.

"Pac has never led me wrong." Slats leans on Pac's shoulder to steady himself.

"What the **** is wrong with you???" JiF shouts. "Remember this thing?"

JiF pulls out a Dundie that reads "Best Scumhunter Ever."

"Just remember, I'm the one who's got your back, always ... unless I'm banging a hot chick I picked up on my sweet trike."

Slats is unconvinced. "I know, JiF ... but you've changed since then." The tears roll down his weathered hippie face.

"**** this. I'm going to go surf." JiF pulls off his employee badge and throws it in the garbage.

Slats hugs Pac in relief. "Looks like it's just you and me, partner."

"Yep, good choice. I'd never let you down. You're like family, man." Pac puts his arm around Slats's trembling shoulder.

The two walk down to the stairs to the exit of Dunder Mifflin.

"Here, let me get that for you," Pac smiles and opens the doors as two men in suits block the exit.

"Are you Slats?" ask one of the men to Pac.

"Nah, you're looking for this guy." Pac pushes Slats in their direction.

"Apparently, you slept with the boss's daughter and told her you weren't looking for a serious relationship. To top it off, you refused to go to couples counseling. And boy, is the boss PISSSSSSED."

The two men grab Slats and begin to drag him away.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Slats lets out a bloodcurdling scream, his body shaking in terror.

Pac laughs all the way to his new car. He opens the door to Michael Scott's old Chrysler Sebring, lowers the top, and drives away to the dulcet tones of Elton John.

"Hahaha," he cackles. "A new boss is in town."

JiF, A.K.A Pam Halpert (townie with limited ability to order items) has been voted out of the office.

Jenna_Fischer.jpg

Slats A.K.A Phyllis Lapin (townie with a limited ability to watch) has been taken down by the mastermind...

Office_PHYLLIS_SMITH_240x260_081620070952.jpg

Pac A.K.A Toby Flenderson (Mafia with a rolefinding ability) has...

SEALED THE WIN FOR THE MAFIA.

Toby.jpg

I'm not ashamed to admit it. Serious manlove for Pac right now leading us to the W. First he did a great job with Scarface Mafia, and now this? Awesome. How freaking appropriate is it that Toby is the character that wins?

Great game JVOR!!!

Excellent scene, JVOR. I laughed pretty hard.

Great job, scum team. J80, you did great for your first time as scum.

Ape, I may never trust you again. You had me totally fooled.

And I second CTM. No worries, Slats.

Excellent scene, JVOR. I laughed pretty hard.

Great job, scum team. J80, you did great for your first time as scum.

Ape, I may never trust you again. You had me totally fooled.

And I second CTM. No worries, Slats.

agreed, he was my only strong town read on day 2.. :(

**** you, JiF. Thanks for sh*tting on the rest of the town.

Also, @ mods great game, just two questions: why did ape not kill anyone last night and why did slats' watch fail?

The Ape was only killing during the day, didn't you notice that?

**** you, JiF. Thanks for sh*tting on the rest of the town.

Also, @ mods great game, just two questions: why did ape not kill anyone last night and why did slats' watch fail?

I28 chose to kill on a daytime schedule. Slats only had a 75% chance of his watch going through. It failed the first night and then again last night phase. He would have only seen Pac leave his desk, anyway.

By the way, I HIGHLY recommend reading over the scum thread. The entire thing is comedy gold. Though that goes without saying when you have a scum team of Pac, Hess, me and Verbal. lol.

My favorite part was the 3-way meltdown regarding the mug that you didn't even end up receiving. Hehe! :D

Archived