The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're stupid.

you very conveniently are morphing back into the "new ape" as we get closer to end game. passive ape is back with his "golly gee guys, I'm kinda lost right now."

balderdash I say!

Apparently, since I'm dealing with the biggest retard on JN not named CTM, I have to explain this... I think JF80 is scum. JF80 asked me what I thought of Vic as GF. I didn't dismiss it to make him think I'm waffling in my read on the game, and then I threw some other blather in there about my reads being "off", to see where he might try to steer me. I was hoping he'd give something up. If you notice when 80 responded to me, he left that part of my quote out... usually a town player would try to get their cases on the table if they think they are being set up for a kill, JF80 hasn't done anything but try to sell Vic as GF. No mention of anyone else.

It's night phase, and you are trying to case me on game play. You should sit back and shut up, make up more excuses perhaps about your own lack of activity because of your phone or something...

Apparently, since I'm dealing with the biggest retard on JN not named CTM, I have to explain this... I think JF80 is scum. JF80 asked me what I thought of Vic as GF. I didn't dismiss it to make him think I'm waffling in my read on the game, and then I threw some other blather in there about my reads being "off", to see where he might try to steer me. I was hoping he'd give something up. If you notice when 80 responded to me, he left that part of my quote out... usually a town player would try to get their cases on the table if they think they are being set up for a kill, JF80 hasn't done anything but try to sell Vic as GF. No mention of anyone else.

It's night phase, and you are trying to case me on game play. You should sit back and shut up, make up more excuses perhaps about your own lack of activity because of your phone or something...

if you were near me i'd throw my phone in your stupid face then tackle you.

MONKEY PWN SHOP OPENFER BSNS

usually a town player would try to get their cases on the table if they think they are being set up for a kill, JF80 hasn't done anything but try to sell Vic as GF. No mention of anyone else.

There's no point in mentioning anyone else. If I get killed tonight, once I flip town, it'll be clear that Vic must be the GF. Its me against him right now, since he claimed the same basic role as me.

Vic, meanwhile, told us first that he wants slats dead. Obviously, me dying is not a priority for him, since it will make him look like scum.

There's no point in mentioning anyone else. If I get killed tonight, once I flip town, it'll be clear that Vic must be the GF. Its me against him right now, since he claimed the same basic role as me.

Vic, meanwhile, told us first that he wants slats dead. Obviously, me dying is not a priority for him, since it will make him look like scum.

The fact you continually mention that it's almost as if you are Playing a GOTCHA case. Which is typically a scum tactic.

The fact you continually mention that it's almost as if you are Playing a GOTCHA case. Which is typically a scum tactic.

I didn't think it was a possibility that there would be a GF until it was revealed that Wombat is the cop. I haven't "continually" mentioned it.

I didn't think it was a possibility that there would be a GF until it was revealed that Wombat is the cop. I haven't "continually" mentioned it.

You haven't continually mentioned slats. ORLY????

Wait, why are you suggesting to kill slats?

The thing is, before Wombat revealed himself to be the cop I thought there was no Godfather. It wouldn't make sense for balance purposes to have no town power roles and give the scum team a GF. I was willing to entertain the idea that me and Vic were BOTH town but now I don't believe so.

I'm getting to think that Vic is the GF. We've been duped before by town results from the cop before. His little slip there that we should kill slats when I would ordinarily be the only target right now just confirms that possibility in my mind.

I'm willing to die, since I've been reduced to being a roleless townie, but not before we test Vic first. If he really is the GF with the ability to end a day phase we're in trouble.

And I fully expect to get lynched tomorrow when you don't get killed. However, I'm struggling to see what slats has to do with anything.

lol. Your fusion partner is gone, man. You slipped up by mentioning slats. Guarantee you're the GF.

I thought you were talking about me bringing up the GF, not slats. Yes, I have been mentioning it because it was a weird slip.

Or it's a gotcha case you're desperately clinging to. I answered it and don't think it's odd to say who you think is town or not when you think you're gonna die. Please see JiF as reference.

Ok time to get this out:

I am the Rolefinder. I can see what role a player has but NOT the item they may be carrying.

- Night 1 I found the Watcher. In a game where items are being passed around and where I thought there was no official cop or Doc, a Watcher on the scum team didn’t make sense to me. He and I have swaped an item a couple times in the game which makes me believe he’s town.

- Night 2 I looked at Crush and found out he “can’t die by strangulation” so he was apparently impervious to kill attempts by the SK.

- Last night I looked at the Ape and got a message that the “action failed.” What I gather from that is either scum has a Roleblocker, or the stupid Ape might be the SK with some sort of immunity from a RF (maybe an item he had blocked me).

The Apes post this morning looked like sh-t to me. Now that #’s are dwindling he wants to be everyones pal.

It’s also obvious either Vic or Jetfat is lying. I was leaning 80 but then last night Vic named Slats as his top suspect. If I’m town with a role and someone else is claiming the same thing, I’ve got blinders on for that person!! I saw that Vic corrected himself a few minutes after naming Slats but I didn’t like those posts at all.

If I'm around at daybreak I'll vote for the Ape but wouldn't mind a vote on Vic either. If he has this "power" he's not getting lynched.

Ok time to get this out:

I am the Rolefinder. I can see what role a player has but NOT the item they may be carrying.

- Night 1 I found the Watcher. In a game where items are being passed around and where I thought there was no official cop or Doc, a Watcher on the scum team didn’t make sense to me. He and I have swaped an item a couple times in the game which makes me believe he’s town.

- Night 2 I looked at Crush and found out he “can’t die by strangulation” so he was apparently impervious to kill attempts by the SK.

- Last night I looked at the Ape and got a message that the “action failed.” What I gather from that is either scum has a Roleblocker, or the stupid Ape might be the SK with some sort of immunity from a RF (maybe an item he had blocked me).

The Apes post this morning looked like sh-t to me. Now that #’s are dwindling he wants to be everyones pal.

It’s also obvious either Vic or Jetfat is lying. I was leaning 80 but then last night Vic named Slats as his top suspect. If I’m town with a role and someone else is claiming the same thing, I’ve got blinders on for that person!! I saw that Vic corrected himself a few minutes after naming Slats but I didn’t like those posts at all.

If I'm around at daybreak I'll vote for the Ape but wouldn't mind a vote on Vic either. If he has this "power" he's not getting lynched.

You too? I was on my phone and what, like 5 minutes later said "Actually kill 80". Can't believe a weak argument like 80's is enough to convince you. This is also really weird timing.

You too? I was on my phone and what, like 5 minutes later said "Actually kill 80". Can't believe a weak argument like 80's is enough to convince you. This is also really weird timing.

80 didn't convince me of anything. You said last night to "kill slats tomorrow if I die".. that seemed crazy to me because if you're who you say you are you shouldn't have been thinking about anything but JetFat.

As for my timing, I was waiting for Dan to say we're in phase 2 so I would know all actions are in. What good is waiting for daybreak if I'm dead?

80 didn't convince me of anything. You said last night to "kill slats tomorrow if I die".. that seemed crazy to me because if you're who you say you are you shouldn't have been thinking about anything but JetFat.

As for my timing, I was waiting for Dan to say we're in phase 2 so I would know all actions are in. What good is waiting for daybreak if I'm dead?

Ok.

No offense, I'm not obsessed with this game to the point it consumes my every thought. J80 has played so under the radar after his out there start I forgot about him till I saw his name. Which I corrected myself.

Since multiple people have asked us now ...

Pac counts as reveal #2 for the D4/N4 cycle. You have one reveal remaining before day starts.

Anyone with investigative or other results from N4 must wait until D5 officially begins to share N4-related results.

Ok time to get this out:

First off, I have no such ability, nor am I the SK or scum.

Second, as Dan just made crystal clear - Pac cannot reveal the results of any N4 actions until D5 begins. Which means Pac is saying he rolefound me "last night" meaning NIGHT 3 (or he'd have been modkilled) ... and the reason he rolefound me BECAUSE of the post I made to JF80 this morning, in the middle of NIGHT FOUR.

He's lying.

I'd reveal if I had any pertinent information, but unfortunately anything I've learned so far during the course of the game has been about people who've died.

If anyone else has something valuable, though, now would be the time.

I believe Pac.

First off, I have no such ability, nor am I the SK or scum.

Second, as Dan just made crystal clear - Pac cannot reveal the results of any N4 actions until D5 begins. Which means Pac is saying he rolefound me "last night" meaning NIGHT 3 (or he'd have been modkilled) ... and the reason he rolefound me BECAUSE of the post I made to JF80 this morning, in the middle of NIGHT FOUR.

He's lying.

lol.. lame.

Last night as in Wednesday. Nice try.

lol.. lame.

Last night as in Wednesday. Nice try.

Really? Last night as in Wednesday you rolefound me because of the post below from this morning on Thursday? You said THIS POST was the reason you rolefound me.

Entirely possible.

You and him having the same powers makes no sense, but then I remember a couple games ago convincing myself that War Ensemble and Slats couldn't both be town with the same power, and I rode Slats like crazy... I ended up being wrong. It happens.

Frankly, my reads have been off all game. I thought Crusher was scum for sure, totally bought into Hess as town. Only person I'm not second guessing is Lily right now.

you sound scummy.

Now he's lied twice.

"I made those calls," Jetscode announces.

"What? According to our records, it was someone else."

"I made those calls. I used ... the other person's phone to make them. It was me. All me."

"Okay, well then, erm, I guess that's that. Jetscode, you're fired."

The person fired was Jetscode1, A.K.A Kelly Kapoor (townie), A.K.A Modified Lover. (Did not know partner's alignment. Did not share a quicktopic. Passed a test, then chose to be fired in place of lover, instead of taking both down.)

Jetscode has left behind the computer.

kelly-kapoor-theoffice-125.jpg

Lily's the uncontested lover.

I'm not a close follower of the show. What character would be Kelly's lover? And, would that character make for a decent SK?

Lily was attacked by scum, so she's not scum. Either town or SK.

Really? Last night as in Wednesday you rolefound me because of the post below from this morning on Thursday? You said THIS POST was the reason you rolefound me.

Now he's lied twice.

Squirm ape squirm.. I never said your post this morning was the reason I RF you liar. When I asked DANVOR about my reveal they reminded me I can't release anything about the current night phase. Twit.

Now he's lied twice.

Take a breath.

He rolefound you N3 AND he didn't like your post this morning.

He didn't cite that post as the reason he investigated you.

We still have a reveal to use up. Want me to tell you who my character is?

No one else is stepping forward. It could help. If you have anything else, that would be awesome, too!

Archived