Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I typed in "chandelier boobs" to google images and that came up on the first page. You can try it too if you'd like. lol.

No, I'm cool, thanks...you have a good time with that, though.

Well it's obvious. He either makes them or he has one in his house. I don't like either alternative though.

It's in his bedroom. He sleeps on his stomach.

EDIT - That may have bordered on unnecessary. I'm bored, staring at a large amount of work I don't want to do, and for some odd reason, am stone cold sober. It's a weird night.

It's in his bedroom. He sleeps on his stomach.

EDIT - That may have bordered on unnecessary. I'm bored, staring at a large amount of work I don't want to do, and for some odd reason, am stone cold sober. It's a weird night.

Grab some bourbon a firecracker a ball of twine and some yogurt and see what happens.

Grab some bourbon a firecracker a ball of twine and some yogurt and see what happens.

sh*t, the last I did that I woke up in Bombay, painted entirely in gold, with eight oil covered women worshipping me. My junk burned like it was on fire, and I'm pretty sure that at one point, it actually was. That's why I switched to Martinis.

sh*t, the last I did that I woke up in Bombay, painted entirely in gold, with eight oil covered women worshipping me. My junk burned like it was on fire, and I'm pretty sure that at one point, it actually was. That's why I switched to Martinis.

Are you sure it wasn't acid, and that you hadn't just watched "300"?

All I can say is. If you drink black label. Don't drink the worn.

That's one good thing. I doubt though my kill was by a townie vig. If it was a vig doing the town a favor then they'd of killed me when I admitted I fake claimed. No I'm pretty sure that's mafia work. Or a stupid waste of a vig shot. I think more so the mafia didn't like what I was saying.

Vig shot was my first thought.

Went back to look, and JVoR was killed by a spike to the chest.

Verbal's cause of death was undetermined, but Hess made a point to say, "One of the demons has finally landed a fresh kill."

Different circumstance = different killer? Three different killers?

Just thinking out loud...

More I think about it, demons wouldn't be killing with a gun. Vig definitely makes the most sense.

Maybe or the demon symp. If it was a townie vig kill then it was a waste honestly. I think the mafia would make better wifoms with that kill. The placement of the kill feels scummish.

Just got back from the lake house, and didn't bother getting online with as much yard work as we needed to do, unexpectedly had to repair our dock too - ice tore it up this winter.

For now: UNVOTE

I looked over a page or two, but I'm shot - not feeling it tonight. Do we have a deadline? Is it still D3? I'll get caught up tomorrow.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Smash (1): DPR

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (3): Brett, CTM, Slats

Sharrow (1): AVM

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Crusher, Brett, Lily, Duke, Smash, Vic, JC, Primate

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

I think you're putting a little too much stock in a very silly day 1 lynch. Very strange play by you. You know how day 1 is around here and this was totally new. I've already told you my defense and if its scummy, sobeit. My vote, was 100% a joke. That lynch, was hilarious. And I was glad to be a part of it. Such a nice refreshing break from the norm.

That said, Crusher and Brett are probably good lynch candidates. :D I voted Crusher early today and the only reason I unvoted was because I thought he was silenced...but I still like my vote on JC. He hasnt even questioned my vote on him, typically he starts in with his 50 questions for people who suspect him.

He was on that train too. Think he was joking as well. Probably not the best case you've ever made but your suspects are good, except for me. ;)

Gotta say, don't love this post.

I think it would be easy for scum to say it was a joke vote, too. Too easy. I think it can be pretty damn funny to run a guy up just for laughs, but it's scummy to actually lynch him. That was a great lynch for scum. Short D1, little info out there, and a dead townie.

I think it would be easy for scum to say it was a joke vote, too. Too easy. I think it can be pretty damn funny to run a guy up just for laughs, but it's scummy to actually lynch him. That was a great lynch for scum. Short D1, little info out there, and a dead townie.

I actually buy the explanation that people were bored and looking for something different to amuse themselves. If it was a D3 lynch, I'd agree with you, but I don't think that a D1 lynch can be construed as a great lynch for the mafia. That might be putting a little too much into it.

I actually buy the explanation that people were bored and looking for something different to amuse themselves. If it was a D3 lynch, I'd agree with you, but I don't think that a D1 lynch can be construed as a great lynch for the mafia. That might be putting a little too much into it.

Meh.

Like I said, I get joke votes. A joke lynch, not so much.

Smash still you favorite for scum? I think I'll be finishing up the day voting for one of the people who were on thread and enabled the secret/double voter to lynch Wombat.

Whatever, like I care. You are way to caught up in a very silly day 1 lynch. My vote, was a joke. The double voter, was unknown. We also didnt know that Hess wasnt going to be revealing any information with the death scene.

What would you rather, a long day 1, with a bunch of filler, a dead townie, with very little info to go on? Please. You pushing this theory, imo, is scummy. Seems to me you are grand standing on this one in an almost distancing fashion, as if you are saying...."look at me, I didnt lynch wwwbat on day 1, everyone who did must be scummy." Very elementary for someone like you.

Meh.

Like I said, I get joke votes. A joke lynch, not so much.

Smash still you favorite for scum? I think I'll be finishing up the day voting for one of the people who were on thread and enabled the secret/double voter to lynch Wombat.

I'm still leery of Smash. I'm also not loving Sharrow's lack of participation, and AVM is striking me as playing differently for him. But, it's still early days, so I'm not 100% on any of them.

Whatever, like I care. You are way to caught up in a very silly day 1 lynch. My vote, was a joke. The double voter, was unknown. We also didnt know that Hess wasnt going to be revealing any information with the death scene.

What would you rather, a long day 1, with a bunch of filler, a dead townie, with very little info to go on? Please. You pushing this theory, imo, is scummy. Seems to me you are grand standing on this one in an almost distancing fashion, as if you are saying...."look at me, I didnt lynch wwwbat on day 1, everyone who did must be scummy." Very elementary for someone like you.

OMGUS!

So what was your preference? A short D1 with a dead townie and little to go on? Haha! Or was there something to be gleaned from that lynch? I think there might be. Moreso than 80's lynch, which was a controlled lynch by a few people on at the time, just to avoid Hess' axe. I don't think any of us had anything like a strong feeling that he was scum, either.

Official FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (10): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR, Dan, Slats, Jack

Jack (3): Verb, Lily

Lily (3): AVM, Vic,

Vicious (1): JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

What can we get from that lynch? You were parked on 80 and nowhere to be found that evening. Pac wasn't voting. Jack liked Sharrow for scum based on where he was on both trains.

I'd like to lynch scum today.

I'll be around early today, but this afternoon I'm getting my kids for dinner and can't guarantee I'll be around at the deadline - so I'd love some real conversation while I'm here.

OMGUS!

So what was your preference? A short D1 with a dead townie and little to go on? Haha! Or was there something to be gleaned from that lynch? I think there might be. Moreso than 80's lynch, which was a controlled lynch by a few people on at the time, just to avoid Hess' axe. I don't think any of us had anything like a strong feeling that he was scum, either.

What can we get from that lynch? You were parked on 80 and nowhere to be found that evening. Pac wasn't voting. Jack liked Sharrow for scum based on where he was on both trains.

I'd like to lynch scum today.

I'll be around early today, but this afternoon I'm getting my kids for dinner and can't guarantee I'll be around at the deadline - so I'd love some real conversation while I'm here.

Top 5 candidates for scum?

What was your oppinion of DPR and my back and forth.

Top 5 candidates for scum?

What was your oppinion of DPR and my back and forth.

Honestly? I though DPR came at you pretty aggressively after earlier declaring that you were most likely town - but that's also in hindsight that you were town, and he's not really high on my list right now. I'm voting Pac, willing to move to JiF, and get the suspicion on AVM (who I was voting earlier) and Sharrow (always!).

Archived