Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack plays like me, Pac, DPR and a couple others... we push.

Its just that there is a fine line between moving the game along, eliciting reactions and being annoying. I cross it, so do all the guys that play that way. Simply put... if you didn't have guys like us to push these games along you the rest of you would compliment each other in circles for weeks at a time before anything ever happened.

Probably only play 1 or 2 games per season.

We definitely wouldn't make as much progress without you around to do your thing. I think the different styles mix together nicely. I'm glad we were joined by DMers (even yucky Verbal :P) and now Jack ... who shares the name of my dog btw, so I automatically like him. Haha.

Great lynch guys, well done.

Funny thing is I just FINALLY got internet at the crib (literally about 20 minutes ago) and was ready to start playing. Been hell week for me - and then some.

I'll be back in full force for the next one.

MOD NOTE: PLEASE READ (FOR ONCE :))

-The "dead spirits" are town aligned as they were in life. They just can't vote and can't use a power anymore if they had one

-Roles will be given in death scenes if a player has one. You will know when a demon is killed in the scene...if you ever kill one.

-Jack replaced Crusher's alignment

-Verb replaced DPR's alignment

-Crusher and DPR are no longer playing in this game, not even as dead spirits of the house.

Great lynch guys, well done.

Funny thing is I just FINALLY got internet at the crib (literally about 20 minutes ago) and was ready to start playing. Been hell week for me - and then some.

I'll be back in full force for the next one.

Keep playing this game Pac. You could be as useful dead as you were alive. Which is to say not very useful. But still.

They're actually both having a blast. It's all you can eat and there's the whores, of course.

WHORES????? The f*** dude. Crusher and DPR get to eat smores, f*** bitches and get money, and we're stuck as spirits in a house full of morons? Not fair....at all.

Archived