Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... Verb is DPR now. :unsure:

See below please.

MOD NOTE: PLEASE READ (FOR ONCE :))

-The "dead spirits" are town aligned as they were in life. They just can't vote and can't use a power anymore if they had one

-Roles will be given in death scenes if a player has one. You will know when a demon is killed in the scene...if you ever kill one.

-Jack replaced Crusher's alignment

-Verb replaced DPR's alignment

-Crusher and DPR are no longer playing in this game, not even as dead spirits of the house.

Google Twinkie sex.

First of all, horrible idea. Don't listen to this man. However, I did notice that the first result had the following urban definition contained within:

2. Twinky Love

The act of having sex with a man or woman using twinkys as vibrators or dildos. May also be used in fat people sex to get one to love another when they are too fat to believe they love each other.

Sharrow: on the first 2 lynches he was in the prime block for bandwagoning

Slats: his half reveal, his over reactions today, mine and his back and forth yesterday

Lily: her votes, they weren't on any major lynch. They were safely placed votes. She hasn't helped the town move in a direction. Plus she voted me for trying to out the doc and then baited a counterclaim (that's being hypocritical). Pls all my other reasonings I've said

Verb: my case on DPR. DPR and my back and forth. I believe DPR was trying to steer attention away from his scum teammates

MOD QUESTION: if there is a symp in this game and we lynch them or they are nk, will the coroners report reveal they were the symp? I know some websites don't. They say they are innocent townie even after a lynch/nk

I PMd him to try and squash things. If he got replaced I will bow out as well. I am grown up enough to continue to play with him.

With all the sh*t people like me, CTM, Pac and JIF take here... that box of Kleenex he posted was nothing. NOTHING.

DPR's one of my favorite dudes... do we know why he left? Gonna be pissed if he bounced because you can't take any trash talk.

Honestly, I love having both of you guys play. I like both styles. I'm just not sure why, when you get bent out of shape you have to give the "I'm leaving" ultimatum and make everyone feel like crap. Trash talk is part of the game - you dish it out occasionally (which you do, cause I've been on the receiving end), you just need to take it occasionally too.

It really wasn't a big deal bro.

FOS:

#1: Slats - I said in Day 1 I didn't like the way he was overanalyzing posts and other players; Day 2 was pretty active in Jacks lynch too.

#2: DPR/verb: was pretty active in diverting attention off Slats and towards Vic (though that could be drama induced, I don't have enough o work on). His vote came sort of out of nowhere IMO.

Raoul... where the eff have you been? Who do you think is scum?

I know. The game started right before a 4 day WE here. So I checked in on my iphone but posting was a b*tch.

I should be more active. My problem is deadline is 8PM ET, which is 2AM my time. Re-reading yesterday's posts I would've unvoted and voted Slats.

Plus, I'm an ABSOLUTE noob at this. I actually have to look up Mafia speak terms on the internet.

:D

Moments later you stop in dead sprint. The lights flicker back on.

"NOOOOO"

You immediately follow the voice. And when you get there you realize what's happened once again.

dead+body+with+spiders.jpg

JETCODE IS DEAD

and is now a spirit of the house

695734_f520.jpg

The demons have once again, landed a fresh kill

Welcome to the dead thread JC....

Chapter 4 has begun.

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to lynch

FOS:

#1: Slats - I said in Day 1 I didn't like the way he was overanalyzing posts and other players; Day 2 was pretty active in Jacks lynch too.

#2: DPR/verb: was pretty active in diverting attention off Slats and towards Vic (though that could be drama induced, I don't have enough o work on). His vote came sort of out of nowhere IMO.

I agree with both of these points.

FOS:

Cool, what about D3 - have you read that far yet? Lynches: D1 was wombat, D2 was jf80, D3 was pac

I know. The game started right before a 4 day WE here. So I checked in on my iphone but posting was a b*tch.

I should be more active. My problem is deadline is 8PM ET, which is 2AM my time. Re-reading yesterday's posts I would've unvoted and voted Slats.

Plus, I'm an ABSOLUTE noob at this. I actually have to look up Mafia speak terms on the internet.

:D

This is pretty helpful: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Ask questions in thread if you need to, especially about acronyms like OMGUS (Oh my God you suck) a term given to votes/suspicion that is doled out in retaliation for receiving a vote. Ex: If you vote me, I turn around and vote you right back.

So 2 power roles reveal (Vic and Slats) and Jetscode winds up dead?

Almost comes across as Vic fake-claiming Cop, then feigning caution about releasing the names because they'd be a "kill list" for scum, then kill the 1 of 2 names still alive to sort of make himself look more legit.

I'd like to know what Slat's full reveal is before moving forward. Last game I knew the rolefinder couldn't be town because we knew of a multiple other investigative roles throughout the game, knowing the actual role is helpful in assessing balance imo.

No this isn't role fishing either, Slats said he'd tell us on D4, but we had to run him up again. That is selfish and frankly aligns with the type of anti-town play he exhibited all of D3 (that JIF pointed out).

Cool, what about D3 - have you read that far yet? Lynches: D1 was wombat, D2 was jf80, D3 was pac

I didn't like the Pac pile-on at the end which felt kind of orchestrated. I feel a lot of votes are coming from people who have played tons of games together and know each others styles. Once a guy plays differently, it's suspicious, when it could be real-life related. I never felt Pac was suspicious.

This is pretty helpful: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Ask questions in thread if you need to, especially about acronyms like OMGUS (Oh my God you suck) a term given to votes/suspicion that is doled out in retaliation for receiving a vote. Ex: If you vote me, I turn around and vote you right back.

Thanks. B)

Almost comes across as Vic fake-claiming Cop, then feigning caution about releasing the names because they'd be a "kill list" for scum, then kill the 1 of 2 names still alive to sort of make himself look more legit.

I'd like to know what Slat's full reveal is before moving forward. Last game I knew the rolefinder couldn't be town because we knew of a multiple other investigative roles throughout the game, knowing the actual role is helpful in assessing balance imo.

No this isn't role fishing either, Slats said he'd tell us on D4, but we had to run him up again. That is selfish and frankly aligns with the type of anti-town play he exhibited all of D3 (that JIF pointed out).

Also, before diving headfirst into D4... I did a lot of talking on D3, now I'd like to hear from some of the people that were afforded the opportunity to ride D3 out with little involvement.

Specifically Dan, AVM, Sharrow, and CTM - all of you guys were mostly spectators on D3. CTM I tried to get you to talk there towards the end of the day, but you were kind of closed off about sharing your thoughts.

Dan, I buy the aloof/confused bit for D1 and D2, but not we are into D4. D3 should have gotten some more content out there for us all to assess, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now, I do feel like you are playing that same game you did when you burned me at the end as scum.

AVM you haven't really shown us anything. Where is the eager beaver that's usually trying to help town?

Sharrow, seriously? At this point I want to vote you because you've contributed so little.

sigh... i knew peace couldn't last too long..

This post reeks..

In one post you undermine uncountered cop in Vic, role fish for slats (without voting) (there's nothing anti-town about not role revealing until l-2), attack the pac train which was 100% logical given the deadline (that you double hammer'd btw)

Also, before diving headfirst into D4... I did a lot of talking on D3, now I'd like to hear from some of the people that were afforded the opportunity to ride D3 out with little involvement.

Specifically Dan, AVM, Sharrow, and CTM - all of you guys were mostly spectators on D3. CTM I tried to get you to talk there towards the end of the day, but you were kind of closed off about sharing your thoughts.

Dan, I buy the aloof/confused bit for D1 and D2, but not we are into D4. D3 should have gotten some more content out there for us all to assess, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now, I do feel like you are playing that same game you did when you burned me at the end as scum.

AVM you haven't really shown us anything. Where is the eager beaver that's usually trying to help town?

Sharrow, seriously? At this point I want to vote you because you've contributed so little.

That's not true... and lazy. You want to case me on day 3, there's plenty to go off besides spectating, I cased pac initially and was wrong, was one of the first vic voters, and I pressured vic to reveal before splitting.

My suspect list right now is you, avm and brett

Primate,

what's with the sudden switch to helpfulness from belligerence? I'm always wary of a person trying yo be to helpful.

Aldo slats never revealed a role. How do you know it's a power role? Why can't he be lying?

So no cases that have currently been made warrant a vote? How about a discussion?

I'm not sure there are other investigative roles. If there were multiple shouldn't a scum have turned up somewhere?

Archived