Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the monkey was lying about the double vote? Very possible. I'm willing to vote Lily or Verb or the monkey at this moment

You idiot.

We've seen 2 double votes placed this game. The first was on D1, clearly it was JIf and Slats was right - it was a scum player. And mine, which I was totally transparent about, and even placed the double-vote IN THREAD and not via PM, I would also add that I said I got the role from Bleedin (not Hess) in that reveal when I made it, here is a snippet (click the grey arrow to go to the whole post if you need to):

In the middle of THIS day phase, Bleedin gave me the 1-time ability to double-vote during THIS day phase. I don't have to use it, and it will expire at the end of this day. Basically it said it was giving me the ability to be more influential in killing a demon.

Again, you are calling me a liar and providing ZERO examples of me lying.

He said he was given the role, where from Hess's post it makes Jif sound like he ha a one shot double vote from the start.

I said I was given a 1-time ability... and that Bleedin said I was given it because town was getting its a$$ kicked.

You ******* fail so hard.

Just curious, CTM...why were you visiting Vic last night?

Heh. I suddenly don't feel so bad about my read on this game...

Vote CTM

As roled up as the scum team has turned out to be, multiple investigative roles makes perfect sense.

hahah.. yeah right... rolling over this easy?

:rl:

I'm the tracker, and I tracked CTM last night. He visited Vicious.

If you'd like I can reveal who I visited the first 3 nights as well, though I'm not sure what good that'll do.

If you'd like I can reveal who I visited the first 3 nights as well, though I'm not sure what good that'll do.

lies..

sigh

Please do, as its best to get it on record so we can hold you to it later.

Also, why CTM?

I would like to hear.

just shut up and vote me you stupid bastard, i'm not debating this with you

I already did retard. There's no debate... I thought you were scum, he said you visited Vic, now I'm watching you squirm.

Honestly, don't know if I believe it or not. I'd think they'd have JIF do the kill last night since he was catching the most heat. But smooth play anyway.

I'm having trouble buying it, too. Of course it also took me a while to believe Vic. I think we should hear from him before we lynch anyone, btw.

Honestly, don't know if I believe it or not. I'd think they'd have JIF do the kill last night since he was catching the most heat. But smooth play anyway.

108.png

Meh, CTM hasn't been scum in a while... he's probably trying to play some gay alpha male bullsh*t in the QT, telling them all what to do... with all his logic, and binary dooshiness.

UNVOTE and vote CTM

Ape

I said from the death post it sounded like that ability was from the start for JiF. You said yours was a 1 time given for use on 1 day. It was just speculating, you can't let any options slide because they will be the ones to bite you in the a$$. That's all I was meaning.

This is such an obvious desperate attempt to kill one more townie before dying.. don't even know how to defend

Wait a minute, AVM had TWO votes on him. TWO. He was in no imminent danger of getting lynched. Why give himself up to take out ONE townie when two of his scummates were just killed off in consecutive day-night cycles?

AVM's play makes no sense if he's scum. And the solution is simple. Lynch your a$$, take out AVM if you flip town. And lynching AVM first makes little sense since he's claimed watcher. If he's telling the truth he's highly useful in a game with so few roled up townies. Though I'm sure you'll come up with a clever fake reveal before dying first.

Speedlynch this clown. Shout out to my former "Office Mafia" scummate Pac, who had this guy pegged a while ago.

Archived