FINAL Vote Count:

Wombat (10): Jack, Crusher, JC, 80, Sharrow, Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac

Pac (1): CTM, Slats

Smash (1): Vic

Slats (1): AVM

Verb (1): Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Yes, and you almost succeeded..

HAR HAR HAR I R TEH GR888888 CEEEE TEEEEE EEEEEEMMMMM!!!!

I KNOW ALL!!! I R TEH GREATEST PLAYUR OV ALLLLLLLL TIMEEEEE!!!! EVARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1one!!!exclamationpoint111!

CTM > AVM...BASIC MATH

Lol I love you, but nothing you've said has made me feel any better about you.

vote AVM

Good call, I'm obviously scum. Either scum or the worst ****ing player in town history, so let's just hope like always that AVM is scum because AVM IZ GOOD AT THIS GAME!!!!

Congrats JiF. I bet you're LOVINGGGG this one, you smug prick

I'm going by what you're giving me. I see holes in your motivation that aren't consistent with what a townie does. Even your reactions to me right now, I feel are not the kind i'd expect from you if you were town. Like I said, I didn't verbalize it, but after JiF and Brett, you were next on my list of suspects to begin with. Your vote on Smash was also at the perfect placement for someone trying to bus. Just too many red flags for me to think you are town at this point. That, and I'm okay with CTM's reaction to it so far.

In any event, I'm not even someone who can vote. :P Focus on getting CTM lynched, since you're saying that he's scum.

I was on the way til you came up and dispelled that theory. You stopped me. You stopped the almighty AVM. Check your mail, there's a trophy on the way. It reads "Helped the Almighty CTM take down scum-tard AVM -- A True Champion"

Aye chee wawa!!! AVM is teh triple voter scum!!!! !!!!11ONE 111!!!!!

OHHHHH EEEEEMMMM GEEEEEE!!!!!!! SHHHHHH!!!! THEY MAY FIGURE OUT WE'RE SKUM TEAMMAYTES MONKEYY!!!!

Grab a banana! Throw it behind you and jump in a mario kart go-kart! If they get on your trail, eat the banana, and throw the peel on the ground! THEY'LL NEVER CATCH YOU!!!!!

My scum teammates, who apparently aren't doing a good job at telling me what to say, have informed me to tell you all can join JiF (my scum teammate) and Slats on the **** you list.

But mostly CTM ---

You.

Condescending prick.

I'm gone, good night. Do whatever the **** you want. Lynch me, I'll flip town, and you can lynch him tomorrow. You've still got one lynch to give, so just don't be stupid. I'm sorry that I'm SUCH an AWFUL player at this game.

On N1 there was no NK. I think its kinda safe to assume that Slats was their target. It looks like they took it easy on D2, and just rolled with the punches, because if they made a hard push to kill the Doc the day after he survived a NK, it might have exposed them too much.

However, if you look at D3, the day we move off of lynching Slats and onto lynching Pac... at one point, JIF, Smash and Jack all "got behind the ape" to vote Slats and try to take him out. D3 is the day they made their hard push to get the Doc lynched. When that didn't work, they shifted off of Slats to Pac... but look at this:

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (1): Sharrow

Pac (3): Slats, AVM, Vic

Slats (5): Primate, JiF, Jack, Smash, Brett

DPR (1): Duke

Vic (3): DPR, CTM, JC

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Lily, Dan

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

******* JIF, I'm sure the scum thread is FILLED with his a$$hole "MVP" and "get behind the Ape" comments. If we can't decide what to do about CTM and AVM, I'm all for voting Jack. He's been ridiculously scummy.

We lynch Jack and scum will likely leave both CTM and AVM alive for the wifom, OR we just ask the Vig to shoot AVM? If we are right about Jack and AVM, it could be end game - town win.

I KNOW ALL!!! I R TEH GREATEST PLAYUR OV ALLLLLLLL TIMEEEEE!!!! EVARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1one!!!exclamationpoint111!

CTM > AVM...BASIC MATH

Good call, I'm obviously scum. Either scum or the worst ****ing player in town history, so let's just hope like always that AVM is scum because AVM IZ GOOD AT THIS GAME!!!!

Congrats JiF. I bet you're LOVINGGGG this one, you smug prick

I was on the way til you came up and dispelled that theory. You stopped me. You stopped the almighty AVM. Check your mail, there's a trophy on the way. It reads "Helped the Almighty CTM take down scum-tard AVM -- A True Champion"

OHHHHH EEEEEMMMM GEEEEEE!!!!!!! SHHHHHH!!!! THEY MAY FIGURE OUT WE'RE SKUM TEAMMAYTES MONKEYY!!!!

Grab a banana! Throw it behind you and jump in a mario kart go-kart! If they get on your trail, eat the banana, and throw the peel on the ground! THEY'LL NEVER CATCH YOU!!!!!

My scum teammates, who apparently aren't doing a good job at telling me what to say, have informed me to tell you all can join JiF (my scum teammate) and Slats on the **** you list.

But mostly CTM ---

You.

Condescending prick.

I'm gone, good night. Do whatever the **** you want. Lynch me, I'll flip town, and you can lynch him tomorrow. You've still got one lynch to give, so just don't be stupid. I'm sorry that I'm SUCH an AWFUL player at this game.

tumblr_lm7zbqh40L1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

CTM > AVM...BASIC MATH

lmao that you typed out exclamationpoint...haha

I agree that Jack's play has been scummy.

The one thing that would give me pause -and it's serious metagaming- is would Crusher quit the game as scummates with JiF?

On N1 there was no NK. I think its kinda safe to assume that Slats was their target. It looks like they took it easy on D2, and just rolled with the punches, because if they made a hard push to kill the Doc the day after he survived a NK, it might have exposed them too much.

However, if you look at D3, the day we move off of lynching Slats and onto lynching Pac... at one point, JIF, Smash and Jack all "got behind the ape" to vote Slats and try to take him out. D3 is the day they made their hard push to get the Doc lynched. When that didn't work, they shifted off of Slats to Pac... but look at this:

******* JIF, I'm sure the scum thread is FILLED with his a$$hole "MVP" and "get behind the Ape" comments. If we can't decide what to do about CTM and AVM, I'm all for voting Jack. He's been ridiculously scummy.

We lynch Jack and scum will likely leave both CTM and AVM alive for the wifom, OR we just ask the Vig to shoot AVM? If we are right about Jack and AVM, it could be end game - town win.

I doubt it, I'd reference me replacing Dan last game and how I dont think Crusher would leave his team under the same logic...but we all know that logic doesnt fly with you.

///shakes head in disappointment

Bump.

I'm more than happy to lynch Crush/Jack right now.

I agree that Jack's play has been scummy.

The one thing that would give me pause -and it's serious metagaming- is would Crusher quit the game as scummates with JiF?

Jif put some light pressure on Crusher earlier in the game, and I don't think he was counting on me encouraging us to ALWAYS pressure Crusher at the beginning of every game because his scum tells are easy.

At that point, if they were teammates, best thing Crusher could do was bow out... the "Crusher wouldn't bail on his scum team" line of thinking is what has given Jack license to play like a hot mess.

JIF is the one that brought that line of reasoning up too.. I bumped his quote.

Jif put some light pressure on Crusher earlier in the game, and I don't think he was counting on me encouraging us to ALWAYS pressure Crusher at the beginning of every game because his scum tells are easy.

At that point, if they were teammates, best thing Crusher could do was bow out... the "Crusher wouldn't bail on his scum team" line of thinking is what has given Jack license to play like a hot mess.

JIF is the one that brought that line of reasoning up too.. I bumped his quote.

I can maybe see him as scum. But I don't think Crusher would have intentionally bowed out as a tactic to dodge heat from you.

edited to add: I'm pretty sure whatever circumstances caused Crusher to bow out are separate from the game and don't say anything about alignment.

I can maybe see him as scum. But I don't think Crusher would have intentionally bowed out as a tactic to dodge heat from you.

edited to add: I'm pretty sure whatever circumstances caused Crusher to bow out are separate from the game and don't say anything about alignment.

The one thing that gives me pause, is that if Jack were scum, then he'd have teammates. I don't think they'd tolerate his play to be honest. I think he's actually just scummy until proven innocent... maybe. Just seems too easy to be honest.

I'm not sure what to think about Crusher leaving. Hell, JIF could have been trying to make me do his dirty work for him there too... use the Ape to steamroll a Crusher train, use the Ape to steamroll a Slats train. ******* little prick, I posted too much from work and didn't sniff it out until it was too late. When I play from work and tired, I suck.

Last game I posted before and after work. This game, all throughout the day - hurried posts and lack of attention. Need to take a deep breath and obsess less... just can't get the taste of the near victory as SK out of my mouth.

I don't have much more to say except that I agree about Duke and Verbal. We should poke them.

AVM's turn for a meltdown? I guess it's that time of the season. <3 you, bro, even if you turn out to be scum.

D4 - Smash's lynch:

Final Vote Count:

Slats (3): Smash, Brett, JiF

Smash (8): Slats, Dan, CTM, Vic, Primate, Sharrow, AVM, Jack/Crush

D3 - Pac's lynch:

FInal Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

Pac (9): Slats, AVM, Vic, Smash, CTM, Sharrow, Brett, Primate

Slats (2): JiF, Jack/Crush

DPR (1): Duke

Vic (2): DPR, JC

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Lily, Dan

D2 - JF80's lynch:

Official FINAL Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (10): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR, Dan, Slats, Jack

Jack (3): Verb, Lily

Lily (3): AVM, Vic,

Vicious (1): JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

D1 - Wombat's lynch:

FINAL Vote Count:

Wombat (10): Jack, Crusher, JC, 80, Sharrow, Verb, JiF, Brett, Pac

Pac (1): CTM, Slats

Smash (1): Vic

Slats (1): AVM

Verb (1): Wombat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Breaking this down:

Sharrow = on all 4 lynch trains

Crusher/Jack = on 3 lynch trains, and on Slats/Doc as the 4th, when JIF and Smash both made a push D3

Ape = on 3 trains

CTM = on 3 trains

brettw4rd = on 2 trains

AVM = on 2 trains

Dan X = on 2 trains

DPR/Verbal = on 1 train

Lily (Silenced D3) = on NO trains

RaoulDuke = on NO trains

The exercise of looking at trains doesn't help that much - make Sharrow and Crusher/Jack look pretty bad. Lily, Raoul, DPR/Verb are basically coasting through the game... pretty much no new information here.

So we have probably 3 more scum and maybe a symp. If there is a symp that'd put us at 6 to 4? If we mislynch today and the scum nk anyone but their symp then it's over. We have to hit scum today.

Either CTM or AVM is scum. Just which one? I haven't had really a read from either of them. If anything I'd lean more to CTM being town. It's not a strong enough feeling to say either way. I feel AVM would have more to gain. This is a possible end game lynch here.

I'd really like to hear more from Lily, verb, and RD.

Ape thinks I made a slip. I feel Lily backed it up because I've been hounding her all game. Either AVM or CTM needs to go today. All we need is six votes and I'm not willing to vote either yet.

I think the no trains are pretty scummy IMO

D4 - Smash's lynch:

D3 - Pac's lynch:

D2 - JF80's lynch:

D1 - Wombat's lynch:

Breaking this down:

Crusher/Jack = on 3 lynch trains, and on Slats/Doc as the 4th, when JIF and Smash both made a push D3

Ape = on 3 trains

CTM = on 3 trains

brettw4rd = on 2 trains

AVM = on 2 trains

Dan X = on 2 trains

DPR/Verbal = on 1 train

RaoulDuke = on NO trains

The exercise of looking at trains doesn't help that much - make Sharrow and Crusher/Jack look pretty bad. Lily, Raoul, DPR/Verb are basically coasting through the game... pretty much no new information here.

If AVM does in fact end up being scum... I have concerns about Dan.

We've now seen her take a hard stance on both Slats and CTM as townies. The way she's argued for Slats and CTM as town, like she "knows" their alignments before they flip is NOT like how Dan started the game. She started off confused and second guessing herself, lots of "it could be this, or it could be that, hehe" and now she's so sure of her reads on Slats and CTM, that she's emerged as super-townie in consecutive days steering us without a hint of second-guessing.

I've seen this before, in the game where she duped me in endgame.

I love how your counting my joke vote on Wombat as being on a train. I love the extra attention monkey. ;)

Even though it won't help my case because the votes are the same. But you should highlight crushers name instead of mine on the first two trains.

D4 - Smash's lynch:

D3 - Pac's lynch:

D2 - JF80's lynch:

D1 - Wombat's lynch:

Breaking this down:

Ape = on 3 trains

CTM = on 3 trains

brettw4rd = on 2 trains

AVM = on 2 trains

Dan X = on 2 trains

DPR/Verbal = on 1 train

RaoulDuke = on NO trains

So we have probably 3 more scum and maybe a symp. If there is a symp that'd put us at 6 to 4? If we mislynch today and the scum nk anyone but their symp then it's over. We have to hit scum today.

Either CTM or AVM is scum. Just which one? I haven't had really a read from either of them. If anything I'd lean more to CTM being town. It's not a strong enough feeling to say either way. I feel AVM would have more to gain. This is a possible end game lynch here.

I'd really like to hear more from Lily, verb, and RD.

Ape thinks I made a slip. I feel Lily backed it up because I've been hounding her all game. Either AVM or CTM needs to go today. All we need is six votes and I'm not willing to vote either yet.

Lily called it a slip first. I seconded it.

You've called me liar many times over now, yet you haven't produced an example.

Nice to see you setting yourself up to vote either way here, in case you need to bus yourself. :rolleyes: I'll tell you, if you AREN'T scum, then you are far and away the scummiest townie EVER.

I think the no trains are pretty scummy IMO

Of course you do.

Everytime I said you lied I gave an example that post. I'm on my cell phone so I'm not flipping through pages and quoting them.

:P

Yes I think the people not on any trains is scummy. You don't? Interesting.

Lily called it a slip first. I seconded it.

You've called me liar many times over now, yet you haven't produced an example.

Nice to see you setting yourself up to vote either way here, in case you need to bus yourself. :rolleyes: I'll tell you, if you AREN'T scum, then you are far and away the scummiest townie EVER.

Of course you do.

Archived