Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Everytime I said you lied I gave an example that post. I'm on my cell phone so I'm not flipping through pages and quoting them.

:P

Yes I think the people not on any trains is scummy. You don't? Interesting.

No you didn't. You actually had one example of me quoting you out of context, which didn't even undermine the larger point I made, and ZERO examples of me lying.

In a game that has a mantra "lynch all liars" if you accuse someone of lying, you ******* prove it. This is pure laziness by you, and considering you have no problem going post-for-post with me - its clearly not an issue of you not having time for looking up examples, so like I've said, the reality is there ARE NO EXAMPLES.

You are full of sh*t.

And I didn't say I don't find the people on no trains suspicious, I said of course YOU do... because the alternative is finding people on all the trains (Sharrow) or 3 trains, plus a vote on the doc (YOU) suspicious. Thank you for yet another example of your weak-a$$ scum spin.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how your counting my joke vote on Wombat as being on a train. I love the extra attention monkey. ;)

Even though it won't help my case because the votes are the same. But you should highlight crushers name instead of mine on the first two trains.

Your an idiot.

Your original life in this game was Jack - and you died, and flipped town. I highlighted dead/townies as blue. Clearly.

Right now you are Jack/Crush. You are alive, nobody that is still alive has been highlighted.

I counted Crusher votes and Jack/Crush votes on Wombat (Crusher's vote), JF80 (Crusher's vote), Slats (your own vote) and Smash (your own vote).

It was Crusher's vote on Wombat that I'm counting towards your current life in the game, and I am correct in doing so. Please tell me your going to call me a liar for this now....

If I knew how to type out the I rolling smilley. I'd eye roll your a$$

Monkey I can post for post with you all day. Because all I have to do is hit reply. It's a pain waiting for pages to load with so so Internet coverage. From now on :P is mt only response to you

Your an idiot.

Your original life in this game was Jack - and you died, and flipped town. I highlighted dead/townies as blue. Clearly.

Right now you are Jack/Crush. You are alive, nobody that is still alive has been highlighted.

I counted Crusher votes and Jack/Crush votes on Wombat (Crusher's vote), JF80 (Crusher's vote), Slats (your own vote) and Smash (your own vote).

It was Crusher's vote on Wombat that I'm counting towards your current life in the game, and I am correct in doing so. Please tell me your going to call me a liar for this now....

If I knew how to type out the I rolling smilley. I'd eye roll your a$$

Monkey I can post for post with you all day. Because all I have to do is hit reply. It's a pain waiting for pages to load with so so Internet coverage. From now on :P is mt only response to you

So you are saying, despite calling me a liar multiple times - you refuse to actually back it up.

Got it.

Raoul shouldn't be forgotten, either. He could be your sleeping scum.

Wow, I DID forget him. Lol.

Wow. I literally forgot he was playing.

Completely fair assesment. I'm actually mulling over letting someone else take my spot. I didn't think the time difference would be such a handicap, but basically by the time you guys log on and the action starts, I leave work.

If I'm ever targeted I'll never be able to defend my self correctly.

And if a last vote is needed for a kill I won't be around either.

I'll leave up to you guys to decide if I'm a waste of space or not.

Or I can just post boobies. :D

PS: El jamon is no longer mod over at youknowwhere

Completely fair assesment. I'm actually mulling over letting someone else take my spot. I didn't think the time difference would be such a handicap, but basically by the time you guys log on and the action starts, I leave work.

If I'm ever targeted I'll never be able to defend my self correctly.

And if a last vote is needed for a kill I won't be around either.

I'll leave up to you guys to decide if I'm a waste of space or not.

Or I can just post boobies. :D

PS: El jamon is no longer mod over at youknowwhere

I was afraid the time difference might be an issue.

So... Ham is no longer mod, need a link to whatever thread the final meltdown occurred in... probably comedy gold.

I may actually make it to the end since I'm on no train, make no deciding decisions...(insert French joke here)

How 'bout you give us your take on everyone left in the game so far.

Optimus Primate

CTM

Crusher/Jack

brettw4rd

AVM

Dan X

Lily

Sharrow

RaoulDuke

DPR/Verbal

How 'bout you give us your take on everyone left in the game so far.

Optimus Primate - I feel you get into needless spats with people to make it difficult to get a read on you. I guess it's perfect strategy except if you do it too much. Though Not getting a scummy feel...yet

CTM - Vic (confirmed cop) said he investigated him, and he was innocent. So it's a done deal..or am I doing this wrong?

Crusher/Jack - Not liking him

brettw4rd - Confirmed innocent by vic. Was convinced he was scum though.

AVM - Got to go back and read some more pages, but getting bad vibes as well

Dan X - No idea

Lily - pending

Sharrow - Has posted as much as I have...

RaoulDuke - useless

DPR/Verbal - Not much to work on

I still have some catching up to do

I still have some catching up to do

Haha... you are dong it right. However, there is a role called Godfather which would be a scum team member that shows up as a town member upon investigation by the Cop.

Either Brett or CTM could be a Godfather...

I may actually make it to the end since I'm on no train, make no deciding decisions...(insert French joke here)

ha...

appreciate you stickling with it, the deadlines in this game have been way tighter then they normally are..

re: the jack/ape stuff, i think ape is town based on jif's role, so i'm going to assume his desire to lynch jack first was with good intentions, but I don't like it. Avm is scum, he made this play for some reason that likely involves an end game scenario. If jacks not scum, you hand it to him imo. Jack may be scum, but I know avm is scum.

Haha... you are dong it right. However, there is a role called Godfather which would be a scum team member that shows up as a town member upon investigation by the Cop.

Either Brett or CTM could be a Godfather...

Yeah I understood that, forgot to put it in my post.

CTM seems like a Jedi master at this, so I was surprised he wasn't defending himself more when Vic said he had a scum read (unless they planned it together by PM, but Im' guessing that's not allowed ).

Or the Godfather wasn't investigated at all by Vic.

Yeah I understood that, forgot to put it in my post.

CTM seems like a Jedi master at this, so I was surprised he wasn't defending himself more when Vic said he had a scum read (unless they planned it together by PM, but Im' guessing that's not allowed ).

Or the Godfather wasn't investigated at all by Vic.

CTM didn't need to defend himself, he knew Vic had a town result on him. Still doesn't mean he is town, but he knew. Vic was baiting other players by feigning a non-town result on CTM, to see who would defend CTM as a townie most. To me, Dan was the most overt live player in defending CTM as town, other than CTM himself of course.

Was also surprised to see JVOR finally perk up... wonder why now. Still wonder what he meant at the beginning of the game about understanding things about his death, but not wanting to share them with us at the time. @JVOR can you talk about this now?

CTM didn't need to defend himself, he knew Vic had a town result on him. Still doesn't mean he is town, but he knew. Vic was baiting other players by feigning a non-town result on CTM, to see who would defend CTM as a townie most. To me, Dan was the most overt live player in defending CTM as town, other than CTM himself of course.

Was also surprised to see JVOR finally perk up... wonder why now. Still wonder what he meant at the beginning of the game about understanding things about his death, but not wanting to share them with us at the time. @JVOR can you talk about this now?

Wow I suck..of course.

Still want me to play? :D

Just don't give me a gun.

Why isn't Brett on your radar as well?

At this point, I'm in full don't trust anyone mode... Brett IS on my radar, but with Vic having given a town result on investigating him, he has to be tabled until later if no godfather surfaces.

Verbal/DPR too.

Verbal as town - plenty to say. Verbal as a town ghost - even more to say. Verbal as DPR - nada.

Sorry about that. Was going to take a day off, then got the PM that I'm back, so started catching up....made the post to say I'd be back later...went home...and blam. No internet. At work now, so I should be good. Also should have net access back by the time I get home.

I'm inclined to believe CTM here. But my #1 is Dan, and not because she sucks. She's skating. Hard. No real decisions, just questions and "I don't know" type posts. Me no likey.

AVM/Dan might be our last 2 scum.

Final Vote Count:

Slats (3): Smash, Brett, JiF

Smash (8): Slats, Dan, CTM, Vic, Primate, Sharrow, AVM, Jack

DEMI-MOD NOTE: Sorry to say that a death scene is going to be a little wait. Trying to do what I can while at work, but that's going to be a little tough. Will get it done as soon as I can.

Interesting that Jack and AVM cast the final 2 votes on Smash.

CTM also voted Smash.

Food for thought.

That's it eh? Drop a vote and go... nothing to add?

Easy monkey. For the same reason we're laying off CTM we have to give Brett the benefit of the doubt AT THE MOMENT in light of Vic's results.

Feel free to go after him if AVM flips scum. If AVM ends up town, CTM is your godfather, not Brett.

Archived