Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

i really wouldn't be surprised if it's duke.. i think it's like midnightish over there in frogland, it'll be easy enough to figure out with so few players, and help to make him look less suspicious..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To some of your enjoyment. This will be my last game here. I loved playing with you all. You all really have the best mafia I've played in a while, but Lily was here first and if she feels strongly against me playing. So strong where she doesn't want to play I won't play here anymore. It's been fun. It really has.

To some of your enjoyment. This will be my last game here. I loved playing with you all. You all really have the best mafia I've played in a while, but Lily was here first and if she feels strongly against me playing. So strong where she doesn't want to play I won't play here anymore. It's been fun. It really has.

Hope that's not true. You've been a fun psychopath to have around.

I'm sitting out the next one, maybe two. Feel free to play, and we'll see how things go after that, okay?

I'm not sitting out because of you. I have a court case coming up that will be occupying my attention.

I'm sitting out the next one, maybe two. Feel free to play, and we'll see how things go after that, okay?

I'm not sitting out because of you. I have a court case coming up that will be occupying my attention.

Do they have a body? A weapon?

This Lily vs. Jack is starting to ping me...

Kinda feels like they are playing off of each other. We lynch Jack, he flips scum, Lily looks innocnet... we lynch Lily, she flips town, Jack looks innocent. Other than Jack falsely accusing me of lying, and not backing it up... they've ONLY cased each other. Lily avoids lynches altogether, while Jack hammers scum and potentially buses himself.

We've heard 2 players mention scum silencing one of their own this game: AVM and Jack. Lily has been silenced and is the only silenced player that hasn't been killed the following phase.

So far we've seen:

Verbal (original, not DPR version) silenced, then killed.

Lily silenced.

Sharrow silenced, then killed.

(Was anyone else silenced?)

Then during CTM/AVM...

Jack placed a quick vote on CTM after AVM's reveal, granted so did I. Then ended up hammering AVM anyway. (Like he did with Slats/Smash.)

Lily made a comment about AVM feeling town to her.

Of all the people commenting and voting during that decisions, these two pinged the most.

Just to let you guys know ahead of time (so I don't get accused of ducking out if I have heat) I do have plans tonight, and I'll be leaving between 6 and 6:30 my time. That's 9-9:30 Eastern.

Here's a lie.

I cased DPR, I pushed slats. I haven't had my eye just on Lily. I've looked everywhere I thought there was scum. I could be wrong with lily. I seriously doubt it but I could be. Your setting up a scenario if one of us is lynched and flips town then we should lynch the other. that would effectively drive us to end gams if both of us is town and the scum kill successfully.

UNVOTE and vote ape

This Lily vs. Jack is starting to ping me...

Kinda feels like they are playing off of each other. We lynch Jack, he flips scum, Lily looks innocnet... we lynch Lily, she flips town, Jack looks innocent. Other than Jack falsely accusing me of lying, and not backing it up... they've ONLY cased each other. Lily avoids lynches altogether, while Jack hammers scum and potentially buses himself.

We've heard 2 players mention scum silencing one of their own this game: AVM and Jack. Lily has been silenced and is the only silenced player that hasn't been killed the following phase.

So far we've seen:

Verbal (original, not DPR version) silenced, then killed.

Lily silenced.

Sharrow silenced, then killed.

(Was anyone else silenced?)

Then during CTM/AVM...

Jack placed a quick vote on CTM after AVM's reveal, granted so did I. Then ended up hammering AVM anyway. (Like he did with Slats/Smash.)

Lily made a comment about AVM feeling town to her.

Of all the people commenting and voting during that decisions, these two pinged the most.

Ape, I don't know what to tell you. It's not my fault I didn't get killed that night. There is no way I'm running a gambit with Jack. I couldn't pull it off if I was.

Here's a lie.

I cased DPR, I pushed slats. I haven't had my eye just on Lily. I've looked everywhere I thought there was scum. I could be wrong with lily. I seriously doubt it but I could be. Your setting up a scenario if one of us is lynched and flips town then we should lynch the other. that would effectively drive us to end gams if both of us is town and the scum kill successfully.

UNVOTE and vote ape

I know you've pushed Slats I've brought it up how many times? I also know you pushed CTM, then flopped back to AVM. I said that in the ******* post. I'm not going to recount every instance you mention someone's name. We all know what you've been doing.

Once again, there is no lie in what I posted... I didn't say "all game".

I said "they've ONLY cased each other" because that's how the two of you have played the past couple day phases. That is the time frame I'm basing this on... your most recent play, the time frame in which you and her dance for a bit, then scum makes a play, and she disappears, and you push the townie, then hammer the scum player when it becomes clear the townie won't get lynched...

I though that would be relatively obvious that this is the time frame I'm referring to.

I've been pushing Lily the whole game. So your argument tat we have been dancing around and gambitting is annoying.

You lied by misdirection. The way you wrote it, it seemed like the context of the whole game.

I know you've pushed Slats I've brought it up how many times? I also know you pushed CTM, then flopped back to AVM. I said that in the ******* post. I'm not going to recount every instance you mention someone's name. We all know what you've been doing.

Once again, there is no lie in what I posted... I didn't say "all game".

I said "they've ONLY cased each other" because that's how the two of you have played the past couple day phases. That is the time frame I'm basing this on... your most recent play, the time frame in which you and her dance for a bit, then scum makes a play, and she disappears, and you push the townie, then hammer the scum player when it becomes clear the townie won't get lynched...

I though that would be relatively obvious that this is the time frame I'm referring to.

I'm the one that's been silenced. Go ahead Hess, MK me. Send me to spend eternity with Crush and the pirate, I DON'T CARE!

I'm a rebel...only one with a cause. I'm taking Crusher some bacon wrapped steak.

Everyone chime in so we can figure out who was silenced.

Not I.

lol..silencing duke or verb is kind of redundant

I resemble that remark! Err. Wait. That's not right.

Actually, I've been pretty damn active this game. Check the post counts - several living players are below me. Only the usual suspects are above. I'd say that's reasonably active. Bitch. Yeah, I called you bitch.

*slaps*

Call me.....

Sorry, had to bring a little DPR into that post.

Hmmm. I went back and looked at RaoulDuke, and I think he could be it. In addition to the points CTM made, I think it's interesting how he pulled the "oh well, we have an innocent on Brett but I was convinced he was scum" line, when I don't think he'd ever said anything about Brett before. That felt a little too easy.

Sucks that he's silenced ... I would think scum would want to keep all their votes when it comes down to the wire, but maybe they were hoping he wouldn't be forced to reveal and/or blind lynched?

I kind of want to just make Brett reveal today, he's just too scummy for me. Lol. But I know logically we need to be focusing on finding the other one(s). Mehhh. I cannot read Lily for the life of me. Was AVM going after her at one point?

I really think AVM was trying to emphasize the Lily/Jack debate early on and attempting to direct the town into a Lily/Jack lynch. Which makes sense if he knows both are town.

Jack is still an enigma to me. His play doesn't seem much different at all from when he was town, though, and I did feel very good about Crusher. But that's something I'll have to reread again, I think. I don't find his slips to be extremely convincing signs of scumminess because he seems like in general he rushes to say everything that comes into his head as soon as he thinks of it. Could go either way.

I felt good about DPR, so I'm going to give Verbal the benefit of the doubt right now. At worst I think I would see him as some sort of survivor type thing, but not scum.

I've been having a town read on Integrity pretty much all game. Obviously same with CTM, as I've said.

I'm leaning toward Brett and RaoulDuke as the final ones. With Lily and Jack as possible other choices, but not feeling as good about them.

I've been pushing Lily the whole game. So your argument tat we have been dancing around and gambitting is annoying.

You lied by misdirection. The way you wrote it, it seemed like the context of the whole game.

Lying is lying.

Misdirection is misdirection.

They aren't the same thing.

I did neither here.

Shut up.

Lily's play seems scummy, but she really does everytime.. Not sure on her. Jack seems more suspect, but Lily hasn't given much of anything..

I agree RD is the most suspect, I also can't see him having a role givenn the speed of phases unless he's been lurking a lot... Not sure if he's on invisible or not, haven't noticed..

Lily's play seems scummy, but she really does everytime.. Not sure on her. Jack seems more suspect, but Lily hasn't given much of anything..

I agree RD is the most suspect, I also can't see him having a role givenn the speed of phases unless he's been lurking a lot... Not sure if he's on invisible or not, haven't noticed..

I feel like AVM had some kind of agenda with his "ok town, here's our top suspects" post. I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with Vic at the time because while I was suspicious of both, it seemed like a pretty overly blatant move to pull as scummates. Naming me, Jack, and Lily when the vote count was this ...

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (6): Vic, Lily, CTM, JiF, JC, Smash

JF80 (2): Primate, Crusher

Jack (1): Verb

Primate (1): Pac

Lily (2): Slats, Jack

Verbal (1): Sharrow

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JF80

Not voting: Duke, AVM

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

Orly?

ORLY?

LULZ ORLY?!

So...she was baiting the real doc to counter, but you, by claiming doc when you're not...were not?

At least when Pac misstates, it's just mixing up the Doc and Cop roles. Along the same lines, I almost can't see how you'd be scum -- no way someone who's played before would do this, but the timing is really odd. Here are our 3 main candidates

Jack -- claimed to be doc to "bait" scum, and believes he got Lily. It's along the same lines, to me, of what Dan said with Brett. She said he had an over-the-top reaction, and Jacks case is mostly built off Lilys reaction to his claim. Strikes me as a very selfish play by him regardless of him being right/wrong. He's accusing Lily of doing exactly what he did -- bait the doc to claim at a bad time.

Lily -- was the main one to jump when Jack claimed doc. Fact is, Jack has a point...but his point is really only valid if he gets heat for doing the exact same thing IMO. A couple other people had Lily on their radars beforehand, though, so it's far from entirely a Lily vs. Jack thing.

Dan -- I still have a hard time thinking she'd be so "meh" if scum. She could have very well been lynched before Jack got in here and took the momentum away. And that in itself is about the best "case" I could build against her right now. The timing is bothersome, but I still can't get around the fact that Dan is far too strategical IMO to risk needing Jack to come in here first.

We've got 7+ hours -- worst case scenario if we run out of time, Jacks telling the truth and we lynch a roleless townie. Can't hurt to hear Lilys reveal IMO. I will say, I don't necessarily believe they're on opposite sides either, though. (both town or both scum).

Vote: Lily

So even though he says it's not necessarily a Jack vs. Lily thing in his first post, I think that's what he was nudging it toward at the time. Pushing to get Lily to reveal and then in the post below, he reiterates that his reasoning was that the conversation had been stuck on Jack vs. Lily, so that's why he said they were our top suspects.

Really easy to make me look bad in retrospect I guess Dan? How's it SOOOO difficult to see how I defined those three as the main candidates? You had the most votes and we'd spent the entire morning talking about Jack and his doc/cop/not cop but I know Lilys scum bit, and whether or not Lily was baiting him. I've made several posts about half of Jacks damn case being built on Lily doing the exact same thing he's done (baiting the doc). Yes, Vic had more votes -- but the f'n conversation had been stuck on those two for how long?

But yeah. It was a REALLL stretch Dan.

I don't know if I'm trying too hard to see something here, though. Lol. I feel like he was trying to direct us toward something, though. Possibly trying to keep the focus on a Jack vs. Lily lynch because it seemed like an easy way to preoccupy everyone for a couple of day phases. I don't know about him pushing for a reveal from Lily like that, either, if they're teammates and she didn't need to be the top vote-getter at the time.

Archived