Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......and it's 100% Duke. 7 players have posted with 8 alive.

Hmmm. I went back and looked at RaoulDuke, and I think he could be it. In addition to the points CTM made, I think it's interesting how he pulled the "oh well, we have an innocent on Brett but I was convinced he was scum" line, when I don't think he'd ever said anything about Brett before. That felt a little too easy.

Sucks that he's silenced ... I would think scum would want to keep all their votes when it comes down to the wire, but maybe they were hoping he wouldn't be forced to reveal and/or blind lynched?

I kind of want to just make Brett reveal today, he's just too scummy for me. Lol. But I know logically we need to be focusing on finding the other one(s). Mehhh. I cannot read Lily for the life of me. Was AVM going after her at one point?

This whole thing is unlikely (to me). A major WIFOM like this close to endgame is an enormous gamble for them, and not necessary. They remove a townie leaning towards one of them, and then just hope for a mislynch. The only other option I can see is that they noticed mafiaDuke was a lynch possibility today and decided to silence him to "vet" him. I just don't see it. Jack or Lily is a more likely lynch today - not Duke. Silencing Duke just looks like a weird move by scum to remove a late vote that could **** them, as Duke seems to just be going with the crowd. Suspicious in itself, but I feel the silencing of him eases some of that suspicion. I'm not willing to lynch him right now.

At first I thought silencing Duke was stupid.....now I'm starting to think it was brilliant. Hats off to scum for this move.

To some of your enjoyment. This will be my last game here. I loved playing with you all. You all really have the best mafia I've played in a while, but Lily was here first and if she feels strongly against me playing. So strong where she doesn't want to play I won't play here anymore. It's been fun. It really has.

This would be sincerely disappointing. Lily will get over it. She forgets, but it took a while for her to get use to us. And you are a lot like us. But even more stupid. So thats a plus.

This would be sincerely disappointing. Lily will get over it. She forgets, but it took a while for her to get use to us. And you are a lot like us. But even more stupid. So thats a plus.

I don't want Jack to quit. We can work this out.

I didn't forget. I was terrified of the whole lot of you. Some of you still scare the crap out of me. heh I just won't let you know it anymore. ;)

BTW It's "Night". Need NA's

A PLAYER HAS BEEN SILENCED

Duke was not silenced

Hess... I thought the post at the top originally said something about scum silencer being out of the game, then when you posted "someone has been silenced" I went back and looked and what I thought I saw, was no longer there... and now, since you said someone has been silenced... EVERYONE left in the game has spoken, except RaoulDuke... yet you say he is not silenced.

Can you please clarify what is going on?

Optimus Primate

CTM

Crusher/Jack

brettw4rd

Dan X

Lily

RaoulDuke

DPR/Verbal

They've all spoken...

Aparently it's a player that needs to check their messages.

Yeah, I think you are right. We should probably run through a check-in again.

Looks like:

Lily

Ape

Jack

Raoul (mod-confirmed)

Verbal

CTM

Dan

Brett silenced?

Yeah, I think you are right. We should probably run through a check-in again.

Looks like:

Lily

Ape

Jack

Raoul (mod-confirmed)

Verbal

CTM

Dan

Brett silenced?

Why are they silencing the quietest players? Makes no sense to me. Jif, AVM, or Smash....any insights you'd like to share?

Why are they silencing the quietest players? Makes no sense to me. Jif, AVM, or Smash....any insights you'd like to share?

Verbal, Lily, Sharrow...

Not sure, only observation I have about it is what I said in the case I posted earlier about Lily/Jack/AVM. Why didn't Lily get killed? Seems to be the pattern...

I find it interesting after how vocal I've been about Loly you just start to say you see something. Then you pit us together and create a nice little scenario where if one of us is lynched and flips town then the other will be lynched the next day. Occupying two of the towns day votes.

Verbal, Lily, Sharrow...

Not sure, only observation I have about it is what I said in the case I posted earlier about Lily/Jack/AVM. Why didn't Lily get killed? Seems to be the pattern...

Ninjad

Lily, what's your opinion about the ape? What do you think of what I just posted about him?

I always feel like he's town. He's one of the hardest for me to read. But the double vote does seem to be a town power, with the scum having had one. He's probably the one I feel best about as town, to be honest.

I think he's laying out one of his theories to see who bites and how. We've both defended. No more to say.

I find it interesting after how vocal I've been about Loly you just start to say you see something. Then you pit us together and create a nice little scenario where if one of us is lynched and flips town then the other will be lynched the next day. Occupying two of the towns day votes.

You said this already. Its still pure sh*t.

JIF's death more or less vetted my reveal. So, I'm not sure why you persist in trying to spin everything I post... other than that I'm the loudest person casing you. If you are going to continue to distort my posts to serve your agenda, at least get the facts straight.

Now, I'm going to paraphrase what I said earlier - you do know what paraphrasing is right? You aren't going to call me a liar for not repeating exactly what I said earlier, over and over and over word for word... I said it appears you and Lily are in cahoots. I said I feel you are most scummy. I voted for you. If you flip scum, I'm not dismissing the fact that Lily could easily be scum. That's all there is to it.

It's NOT a "play" to try to monopolize two town votes. I don't make selfish, jackass "plays" that are anti-town the way you did earlier in the game. I might be brash, long-winded and arrogant, but I don't intentionally make plays that compromise the goals of the town, when I am town.

Long story short... You are the leading vote getter, and I'm saying that the person you are casing hardest is NOT automatically town if you flip scum. That is what it appears to me you and Lily are trying to set up. Its a perfectly reasonable point to make, based on how you two have interacted together and with AVM.

Yup. JIF's favorite scum tell... sounding surprised about the NK choice.

Vote Jack

He's played so bad its created a wifom that he couldn't possibly be this bad as scum. I think he is.

Would love to hear CTM's thoughts that he was saving for the day.

Here is me voting Jack, pointing out JIF's favorite scumtell.

:P

Here is his response, retarded I know, but still acknowledging that he read it, I would think.

What's JiF's favorite scumtell? How do you know I didn't take it to the cleaners to be freshened up?

Now he asks what it is?

This guys is a ******* disaster... scum or town, he redefines stupid with each post.

I didn't read that post because you say the same things. Basically I'm stupid, your a genius and you know everything. If a finder Viewing doesn't verify someone I'm not buying the role fully vetting someone. You to suggest that is utter horse sh*t.

Scum can easily have two one time double voters. They had a finder type role didn't they? So no your not vetted and you look more scummy for suggesting it.

Here is me voting Jack, pointing out JIF's favorite scumtell.

Here is his response, retarded I know, but still acknowledging that he read it, I would think.

Now he asks what it is?

This guys is a ******* disaster... scum or town, he redefines stupid with each post.

I didn't intentionally jeopardize the town. My fake doc claim didn't get the doc lynched, kept myself, a townie alive, and at that time pointed me to someone (lily) who I thought was scum, and up until today I was adamant about her being scum. Your posts changed my mind. Get your facts straight before your weak a$$ generalization. I'm the leading vote getter but all it takes is an UNVOTE and someone to vote you then we are tied.

You said this already. Its still pure sh*t.

JIF's death more or less vetted my reveal. So, I'm not sure why you persist in trying to spin everything I post... other than that I'm the loudest person casing you. If you are going to continue to distort my posts to serve your agenda, at least get the facts straight.

Now, I'm going to paraphrase what I said earlier - you do know what paraphrasing is right? You aren't going to call me a liar for not repeating exactly what I said earlier, over and over and over word for word... I said it appears you and Lily are in cahoots. I said I feel you are most scummy. I voted for you. If you flip scum, I'm not dismissing the fact that Lily could easily be scum. That's all there is to it.

It's NOT a "play" to try to monopolize two town votes. I don't make selfish, jackass "plays" that are anti-town the way you did earlier in the game. I might be brash, long-winded and arrogant, but I don't intentionally make plays that compromise the goals of the town, when I am town.

Long story short... You are the leading vote getter, and I'm saying that the person you are casing hardest is NOT automatically town if you flip scum. That is what it appears to me you and Lily are trying to set up. Its a perfectly reasonable point to make, based on how you two have interacted together and with AVM.

Archived