Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting a counter of any kind against JC makes me believe him more.

Like I said, I'd lynch JC, BG, and the claimant. If JC's telling the truth, a counter claim would result in losing two scum in the next three days - if I had my way. Can scum afford to lose two players that quickly? Probably not.

I'm confused here.

@ Ape. Did you claim anesthesiologist?

An anesthesiologist is a doctor, so there can be more than one "doctor" in this game without being the mafia doctor/healer, correct? So Smash, what are you exactly saying about being "a" doctor? Are you countering BG's chief of medicine claim?

I'm confused here.

@ Ape. Did you claim anesthesiologist?

An anesthesiologist is a doctor, so there can be more than one "doctor" in this game without being the mafia doctor/healer, correct? So Smash, what are you exactly saying about being "a" doctor? Are you countering BG's chief of medicine claim?

All Im saying is Im a Doctor and a damn good one. I do think BG is full of crap

Could be a roleblocker, or a protector/RB combo, too. Obviously he was suggesting that he was indispensable, but he does that when he's roleless. :P

ha.. but he said important power role..

I assumed cop/doc.. with cop outed and him not flinging poo, that leaves doc, no?

Then BG claims Doc... not the first time he was at L2, but I believe this was the second time he got to L2... and it was Slats that put him there, hmmm...

WHere did he claim doc? Chief of Medicine is more of an admin no? Like Cuddy on house..

wtf are you talking about

I think we need to mass claim before lynching anyone.... lets claim in order of signup? OK? It's random..

ALso, if someone is a cop they need some of a indicating .. just say you know JC is lying.. or something

ha.. but he said important power role..

I assumed cop/doc.. with cop outed and him not flinging poo, that leaves doc, no?

He's important when he's wearing a make-believe vest, and now it looks like Smash is claiming doc pretty strongly.

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- ?

5. Smash -- sayuing he's a damn good doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- ?

8. JC1 -- Did he give us his role name?

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- ?

11. SMC -- ?

12. Sharrow -- ?

13. Slats -- ?

14. Hess -- ?

15. Bleeding -- Chief Of Medicine

16. Nolder -- Nurse

Pac should claim, imo

He's important when he's wearing a make-believe vest, and now it looks like Smash is claiming doc pretty strongly.

He said he lied about his role to prevent being NK'd... which the ape is never nk'd... so it'd have to be cop or doc, i thought

WHere did he claim doc? Chief of Medicine is more of an admin no? Like Cuddy on house..

wtf are you talking about

I think we need to mass claim before lynching anyone.... lets claim in order of signup? OK? It's random..

ALso, if someone is a cop they need some of a indicating .. just say you know JC is lying.. or something

I agree with Mass Character claim.

I agree with Mass Character claim.

If we're going to do, we need to do in order of the signup thread..

otherwise, on average, townies will claim first allowing scum to avoid a duplicate claim

Based on Jacks comments his game setup thread, I think it's possible we have a pretty vanilla scum team + a symp vs. a pretty roled up town. A watcher or tracker on JC could probably help us determine if he's telling the truth over the course of the game - provided we have those roles.

Those in favor of killing JC - what's your path to victory from there?

I actually am with CTM's original idea of killing BOTH JC and BG. If one of them happens to drop an 8-ball, I'd be able to see into that silly thing myself. I hope you can understand my wariness of JC at this stage due to the timing of his claim. Considering what I just said, I saw as losing JC as a possibility that wouldn't hamper the town.

If we're going to do, we need to do in order of the signup thread..

otherwise, on average, townies will claim first allowing scum to avoid a duplicate claim

I have already somewhat let my cards show. Should I just give the name of my character or wait for Pac?

THis makes me lean towards killing BG, and see if it's fairly simple to tel if we lynched scum...

How can you not tell us if scum is dead ?? Whats the point ?

It's actually fairly simple but I can't say anymore because that'd be cheating v

PAFO

I have already somewhat let my cards show. Should I just give the name of my character or wait for Pac?

Pac should go first imo, if majority is agreeing to a mass claim it needs to be in some kind of random order..

I actually am with CTM's original idea of killing BOTH JC and BG. If one of them happens to drop an 8-ball, I'd be able to see into that silly thing myself. I hope you can understand my wariness of JC at this stage due to the timing of his claim. Considering what I just said, I saw as losing JC as a possibility that wouldn't hamper the town.

Why kill JC without a counterclaim? The longer we go without one, the more I believe him.

Why kill JC without a counterclaim? The longer we go without one, the more I believe him.

imo, people don't counterclaim here for whatever reason.. the real cop could be nk'd tonight and we'd have no clue..

otherwise i'd agree with you

imo, people don't counterclaim here for whatever reason.. the real cop could be nk'd tonight and we'd have no clue..

I think it's pretty clear we need a counter if there is one. You have to counter a false-claiming cop. Doc is different. Cop you have to nip in the bud.

Because he has played horrifyingly scummy and right after we lose a role that give us details he essentially claims cop. I would be able to find out if he was lying or not and would be able to pick up the 8-ball. The town would continue on.

From my understanding we're not getting any info at any point during the game.

I think it's pretty clear we need a counter if there is one. You have to counter a false-claiming cop. Doc is different. Cop you have to nip in the bud.

Good god give it a rest Hippie!

If someone was going to counter they would have by now. and what makes you think anyone will counter now that you've pretty much said whoever does should be lynched lol.

If someone was going to counter they would have by now. and what makes you think anyone will counter now that you've pretty much said whoever does should be lynched lol.

CTM keeps saying we don't get counters, and Vic wants to lynch him.

I think we would've gotten a counter by now - which is why I lean towards believing JC. And why I prefer to let him live.

Vic is claiming a backup role now, so the doc might want to consider protecting him, too.

The cluster**** continues... :D

Thank you. The idea of countering here is ****ed because I believe there have been a few occasions where the counter has been the one lynched. Especially a cop vs a cop who has a guilty. If someone comes out and says "I'm the cop" someone will inevitably ask him if he has a guilty, and if they don't, an argument can be made that "Yea well scum knows who innocents are too."

This is a divergence in philosophies. I think we need to lynch the scummiest players. JC is still the scummiest guy this game so far.

1. Verb -- In Charge nurse

2. Pac -- douche/ Nurse

3. AVM -- coroner

4. Vic -- ?

5. Smash -- sayuing he's a damn good doctor

6. Ape --- apesthesiologist

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) -- ?

8. JC1 -- Did he give us his role name?

9. JiF -- Chief Nurse

10. CTM -- ?

11. SMC -- ?

12. Sharrow -- ?

13. Slats -- ?

14. Hess -- ?

15. Bleeding -- Chief Of Medicine

16. Nolder -- Nurse

vic's up i guess

Even if you all don't like or appreciate this game style. It had given me a lot of enjoyment just watching everything.

It's just different, we've never played a no coroner game here.. don't sweat it, we'll get acclimated

Idk, Vic. Just last game you and I were run up early as cop and doc respectively. Happens all the time here.

I'm not voting to lynch JC anytime soon.

And, frankly, he could be telling the truth and YOU could be lying about the b/u cop claim. If we lynch JC, then the town would actually be in the position it's afraid of being in now. Far less likely to have a b/u cop counter claim, too.

fzzzzt......fzzzzt........fzzzzzz****ingzzzt

Attention all you lost lonely emo souls. We here in the hospital operate under the laws of subtlety, minimum disclosure, and patient privacy. If you wanted full disclosure you should of joined doctors gone wild. Instead you all took the more noble path of saving people and throwing sh*t at one another. Vic, the zombie Indian skeletons are eager to take anyone who can't follow the rules to Doctors gone wild, or to the dark abysmal hole they call home. The choice is theirs if it comes to it. Understood?

Good, I thought so.

Fzzzzzt fzzzzzt fzzt

Idk, Vic. Just last game you and I were run up early as cop and doc respectively. Happens all the time here.

I'm not voting to lynch JC anytime soon.

And, frankly, he could be telling the truth and YOU could be lying about the b/u cop claim. If we lynch JC, then the town would actually be in the position it's afraid of being in now. Far less likely to have a b/u cop counter claim, too.

Right, but we're talking about counter-claiming here.

Additionally I know we were both run up early, but we tried defending didn't we? JC basically rolled over day 1 without revealing then. Why "reveal" when it's convenient to do so (coroner dead) and why would he, with a power role, just roll over on day 1 like he did? He was L-1. You and I last game did what most people would do in that case, yell and scream I'M THE COP/DOC DUMMIES. JC just shrugged his shoulders and dismissively wanked in our faces.

Archived