Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

NO random spin fo me either I think Im going to change my vote to Verbal because no one seems to want to lay the Hammer on JIF and JC unvoted . Chan if you dont want to lynch verb who do you think is the good lynch candidate ? Since everyone seems stuck on the jif/verb trains its not going to be easy convincing people to move to someone else unless there is still the folks who dont believe Vic.

Unvote JIF vote Verbal

I would vote SMC or even Vic but not Verbal...will you unvote now before we get a hammer...

The Magic 8-ball returned "My Reply is No"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the APE being a pro town kill but not Hess. Sharrow you made some good points but if CTM and JIF are scum is it not possible they are making the smart moves ? There really is no real threat or repercussion to any thing they do because we have no results. So it can go both ways. if they are going that route I would expect them to play it smart. Would'nt you ? Im beginning to lean a bit the other way but its going to take some more convincing.

When it comes to other scum Im leaning towards Verbal (like I have been the entire game) and possibly Vic. Im surprised we have not heard much from SMC he seems to be laying low for some reason.

If they were scum, they'd have to know beforehand that the death scenes weren't going to make them look like lawyers making the kills, so they would have to convince Jack to intentionally make them look like a surgeon did them, and I don't think he'd give them that in a game like this.

NO random spin fo me either I think Im going to change my vote to Verbal because no one seems to want to lay the Hammer on JIF and JC unvoted . Chan if you dont want to lynch verb who do you think is the good lynch candidate ? Since everyone seems stuck on the jif/verb trains its not going to be easy convincing people to move to someone else unless there is still the folks who dont believe Vic.

Unvote JIF vote Verbal

It's not that I don't want to lynch Verb, i just think Sharrow made a good point that if Verb's scum, then it's likely all scum are voting jif... no reason for them to bus with no autopsy report

If they were scum, they'd have to know beforehand that the death scenes weren't going to make them look like lawyers making the kills, so they would have to convince Jack to intentionally make them look like a surgeon did them, and I don't think he'd give them that in a game like this.

No way the mod does that...

unvote Verbal

vote Nae

also willing to go pac or even smc

vic, smc, nae, pac more scummy from left to right. Verb seems to have been confirmed town if JC is what he says he is, Slats Im reading as town same with Sharrow .... there are so many variables that cant ever be confirmed I still have the feeling someone is taking us for a ride due to this game mechanic and I cant get past it. I think everyone has that feeling to some extent.

CTM and JIF did you guys use up all your kills ? were you limited ? if you cant answer this fine but if you can find a way it might be helpful.

Vote Vic

vic, smc, nae, pac more scummy from left to right. Verb seems to have been confirmed town if JC is what he says he is, Slats Im reading as town same with Sharrow .... there are so many variables that cant ever be confirmed I still have the feeling someone is taking us for a ride due to this game mechanic and I cant get past it. I think everyone has that feeling to some extent.

CTM and JIF did you guys use up all your kills ? were you limited ? if you cant answer this fine but if you can find a way it might be helpful.

Vote Vic

If i had the power, nae would sleeping with the fishes

Crap, Verbal escapes the lynch thanks to JC. Okay, since we're following JC's lead.

UNVOTE: Verbal

Who do you plan to vote for JC so we can vote too?

You shouldn't have pissed me off in the chat my scum brother. Time to blow it all up.

Official Day 4 Vote Count

Verb (3)- SMC, Jif, Sharrow

Jif (3)- Pac, Nae, Verb

Vic (2) - Slats, Smash

Nae (1) - CTM

With 11 takes 6 to lynch.

You shouldn't have pissed me off in the chat my scum brother. Time to blow it all up.

Vote Vic

I would vote SMC or even Vic but not Verbal...will you unvote now before we get a hammer...

The Magic 8-ball returned "My Reply is No"

Three possibilities with CTM and JiF:

a.) They're telling the truth - which I think makes the most sense. Why come forward at all? They could've taken out Smash in the daytime, and anyone else.

b.) Scum converted a surgeon - which could explain the lack of NK's since the DK's started, but why all the DK's are done by a surgeon.

c.) They're third party - least likely, as it wouldn't explain leaving Smash alive or the lack of NK's.

I lean choice a.

Problem I have is that CTM said he didn't believe JiF at first, and that they exchanged PM's to vet each other. Now, if they were put together by the mod, why would CTM doubt him? Did he suspect he was getting playing JiF as scum? And if that's the case, could JiF've given CTM a PM that looked legit, but wasn't?

So I'm far from 100% on the dynamic duo.

I'm open to suggestions from them or anyone else in regards to how they hooked up.

I want this town to be destroyed!! I love it.. hahaha..

don't project your own unwillingness to live on the game, it's not that bad. You probably haven't even reached the witholding bj stage

Archived