Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

I was talkign about this exchange.. Sharrow wasn't mentioned, and I didn't see it as a joke.. the next post yes

Funny, i assumed we've been waiting for you to get back to put in a night action

Yup. Sorry for the holdup.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talkign about this exchange.. Sharrow wasn't mentioned, and I didn't see it as a joke.. the next post yes

From what I understood your post you were trying to tell me GOTCHA, WE WERE WAITING ON YOU!!!! Which I took as a joke from you, which is why I immediately responded with "yup, sorry for the holdup." I continued to play into the "gotcha" in the ensuing posts.

From what I understood your post you were trying to tell me GOTCHA, WE WERE WAITING ON YOU!!!! Which I took as a joke from you, which is why I immediately responded with "yup, sorry for the holdup." I continued to play into the "gotcha" in the ensuing posts.

ok

This stuff is bugging me. The whole strategy seemed to be follow JC because he's an uncountered cop, but where does that get us?

I thought yesterday that with Sharrow blocking/protecting Vic and no NK that meant Vic was a NKer, but thinking it over now with the movement against JC, it could meen that Vic was the NK target and was saved by Sharrow. So why no attempt on JC? He's the uncountered cop. He's been alive for days now.

JC has been at L-1 before and survived, that might be a mistake. Something smells in all this and Ape is already gone so it has to be something else. We have to clear this up and one way is taking JC out.

This stuff is bugging me. The whole strategy seemed to be follow JC because he's an uncountered cop, but where does that get us?

I thought yesterday that with Sharrow blocking/protecting Vic and no NK that meant Vic was a NKer, but thinking it over now with the movement against JC, it could meen that Vic was the NK target and was saved by Sharrow. So why no attempt on JC? He's the uncountered cop. He's been alive for days now.

JC has been at L-1 before and survived, that might be a mistake. Something smells in all this and Ape is already gone so it has to be something else. We have to clear this up and one way is taking JC out.

Then vote him and lets get this done.

The case on JC is that he's still alive with a power role? Then the same case could be made on CTM, JiF, and Vic.

I'm inclined to end Nae's game. I don't even know what role she's hinting at. Sounds like yet another role blocker.

Then vote him and lets get this done.

My vote would put JC at L-1 like he has been multiple times. That would mean Frick & Frack decide who should be lynched. They have too much power already.

The case on JC is that he's still alive with a power role? Then the same case could be made on CTM, JiF, and Vic.

I'm inclined to end Nae's game. I don't even know what role she's hinting at. Sounds like yet another role blocker.

Agreed on Nae, my issues with JC is that his results have been very conveinant... Bleedin right after coroner dies, verbal when he was all over jif the day before, and nae guilty now.. that's exactly how i'd have done it as scum .. also he's just playing odd, like he's putting the minimum out there and letting us do the rest..

nae didn't seem to protest to much, so I'm still inclined tos string her up

the only reason I'm not voting JC is the complete abscence of a counter claimaint

Multiple role blockers seems to make sense in whats happened in this game unless you think otherwise

Agreed on Nae, my issues with JC is that his results have been very conveinant... Bleedin right after coroner dies, verbal when he was all over jif the day before, and nae guilty now.. that's exactly how i'd have done it as scum .. also he's just playing odd, like he's putting the minimum out there and letting us do the rest..

nae didn't seem to protest to much, so I'm still inclined tos string her up

the only reason I'm not voting JC is the complete abscence of a counter claimaint

Didnt PAC counter ? or did ya want to leave that out because he also pointed at you and jif ?

Didnt PAC counter ? or did ya want to leave that out because he also pointed at you and jif ?

Pac was on a suicide mission. I didn't see anything from him that actually countered the cop. If he was really the "real cop," and played like that, he deserves to be on the losing team.

Pac was on a suicide mission. I didn't see anything from him that actually countered the cop. If he was really the "real cop," and played like that, he deserves to be on the losing team.

if he was a cop and waited as long as he did his claim would not have been believed.

I'm saying I know JC is lying. Why do you think I've been calling for his lynch since early June.

Unvote

Vote JC

ugh.. how can I say this without the wrath of Jack...

lynching JC kills scum.

attempting to lynch me gives us some of what we've lost.

win, win.

PAC may have wanted out but that does not mean he didnt send a message on his way

What did he mean when he said, "attempting to lynch me gives us some of what we've lost"?

Pac played very erratically at the end. Not exactly trust inspiring. I realize he was saying you believe anyway, making him easier for you to believe. I don't feel that way.

Also if he was the real cop he could have layed low, got his results and let it all out on his way out . He mentioned JC, CTM and JIF ...He also named those 3 in his first 3 posts when he went on his tirade.

What did he mean when he said, "attempting to lynch me gives us some of what we've lost"?

Pac played very erratically at the end. Not exactly trust inspiring. I realize he was saying you believe anyway, making him easier for you to believe. I don't feel that way.

Explain to me why scum would leave such threats as JC CTM and JIF alive ? How would you play it as scum ?

Scum always go after the above mentioned roles but in this game they dont ?

Which is why I'd like to lynch Nae and see what the night brings. If JC is alive, I'll visit that tomorrow but having him vote my favorite for scum...is the route I'll take now.

The numbers are still good, we can take that chance.

Sharrow was the obvious choice last night incase he was "protecting" JC...IMO. And again, if I'm JC and scum...I'd probably try to push someone who is a top lynch candidate...but thats me.

Explain to me why scum would leave such threats as JC CTM and JIF alive ? How would you play it as scum ?

Scum always go after the above mentioned roles but in this game they dont ?

Add Vic in there, too.

Looks like they were blocked two nights. Sharrow seemed to imply they were targeting Vic.

Sharrow was CTM/JiF's most blatant supporter. An odd choice for them to take out if they're scum.

Archived