Just taking a guess...

Blackout

Looks like some sort of forum update as we can now navigate from thread to thread without going back to the title page. Maybe having three of each thread makes that easier.

I did apply an update the other night but it didn't make any intentional changes. Although I think I broke the bookie program in the process. What do you mean about the navigation changes? Thanks...

Also we have finalized the "cloud" offerings and we will be moving very soon (hopefully next week). Basically that means that we won't be hosting the forums ourselves anymore. What we will get in return is:

• We can have many more users online at one time, with no performance concerns. We expect that we could handle thousands online at a time on game day with no issue.
  • 250 user chat room
  • We will always have the latest and greatest version of the software (IPB)

I will start a thread with more info. But I agree with the premise of this thread, I think something is up, lots of duplicate threads, seems to be an error. Thanks.

I did apply an update the other night but it didn't make any intentional changes. Although I think I broke the bookie program in the process. What do you mean about the navigation changes? Thanks...

At the bottom of the page where there's the scroll to move from this thread to another forum, there used to just be a link there for the forum you were in - now there's links to the threads above and below the one that you're currently reading.

Archived