BC

Garb

Garb how did I know you would love that result in the Big East tourney today!

BC team overachieved this year they are not as good as their record. Connecticut and Syracuse will play for the title in the Big East.

BC loses! Great day! Bye-bye 1-seed dreams....

I forogt to tell you that a couple of weeks ago my UMass-Lowell hockey team swept the then ranked #1 Eagles. I went to the Sat night game in Lowell and everyone had the overated chant going.

It was a very splendid evening.

UConn (I'm partial to their coach who was the only former NU coach - I'm an alum - to ever bring the Huskies to the NCAA's) is fine by me. Syracuse too -anyone BUT BC. Did you see the way they played today? The teams reflects their alumni - over confident, cocky folks who think they are better than they really are. Schmucks. Did you see when they were attempting their comeback? - There was Doug Flutie - the most repulsive BC alum of all - leading the cheers. No "miracle" for you....loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forogt to tell you that a couple of weeks ago my UMass-Lowell hockey team swept the then ranked #1 Eagles. I went to the Sat night game in Lowell and everyone had the overated chant going.

It was a very splendid evening.

Excellent!

Did you catch the beanpot championship game? BC stole it from NU - yes, stole it. NO WAY did they deserve to win.....ugh......

I assume their is a line of people jumping off the Tobin Bridge after this hideous loss today.

Just when the Eagles were primed to receive backpage headlines of the Herald and Globe unless of course the Pats wanted to send any other cornerstones packing...

Is it true that Jared Dudley said he wanted to face WVU in the first round of the Big East?

BC has been over-rated all season. I'm glad to see them lose, get the f out of the Big East BC.

Go Nova.

Overrated? They played their asses off all year, dude. You dont know what youre talking about.

What I cant believe is how geeked UConn fans are over this. Theyre loving every minute of this. Yet, I dont believe youve heard the last of BC yet

Overrated? They played their asses off all year, dude. You dont know what youre talking about.

What I cant believe is how geeked UConn fans are over this. Theyre loving every minute of this. Yet, I dont believe youve heard the last of BC yet

I guarentee BC doesn't make it past the Sweet 16, and that's being generous.

Archived