Who won the HR Derby?

Maxman

Cano had the all important and unfair advantage of having his old man throw him the ball. :) Just something about fathers, sons, and baseball that is great.

Good showing by both. It was funny to see all of the Yankee teammates who were there to support their teammate lift him up like that.

A-Gon has one of the best swings I've ever seen.

When can I watch the Cano Yankeeography?

Let him win another World Series or two first. Pretty good player though for the Yankees. Great hitter, great arm at 2B....the Yankees continue to impress.

Let him win another World Series or two first. Pretty good player though for the Yankees. Great hitter, great arm at 2B....the Yankees continue to impress.

He's probably the best position player on the Yankees and the guy they should build their future team around.

He's one of three home-grown players that ever see the field so, yeah, the Yanks have been impressive in free agency for sure. Kei Igawa excluded.

Jeter

Cano

Posada

Gardner

Hughes

Joba

Robertson

Nova

Cervelli

With more to come.

The Mets home grown dudes are?

Cano had the all important and unfair advantage of having his old man throw him the ball. :) Just something about fathers, sons, and baseball that is great.

Good showing by both. It was funny to see all of the Yankee teammates who were there to support their teammate lift him up like that.

A-Gon has one of the best swings I've ever seen.

Are you implying something? ;)

He's one of three home-grown players that ever see the field so, yeah, the Yanks have been impressive in free agency for sure. Kei Igawa excluded.

Brett gardner would hit cleanup on the mets.

Oh, you silly. It's sad he got wacked because of your sensitivity to Yankee criticism. That has always been your kryptonite.

Bwahahahaaa

Lol. My krptonite exists but we both know it has nothing to do with the yankees.

Archived