Jeremy Kerley

F.Chowds

Rookie Jeremy Kerley, the Jets' fifth-round pick, has officially signed, the team announced. Leaves just Kenrick Ellis. #nyj

YEAH!!!!! Take THAT philidelphia! Aso and Jenkins, and Rodgers-Cromartie and Vince Young and Babin WHO????? Who's having the best offseason NOW baby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

come on guys lets not rip our kids . While they may not be replacements for some of our losses they deserve a shot.

Thank you he had a great Senior Bowl and will be a good option out of the slot.. I will be happy to see what he can do on the field he got soild reviews from Mark when he worked with him this summer.

Thank you he had a great Senior Bowl and will be a good option out of the slot.. I will be happy to see what he can do on the field he got soild reviews from Mark when he worked with him this summer.

I think he's going to be a pleasant surprise. Kid can ball. Great hands. Can be used in the slot, kr, pr, and st. Very versatile kid. He accounted for a td by throwing, receiving, rushing, punt return and kick return while in college.

He's essentially Brad Smith, but he doesnt have the learning curve of a QB convert.

Archived