If Rex and Tanny did not get played...

THE ILK

If you watched the press conference today Aso comes off like a complete a$$. I'm glad we didn't get him.

I agree.

I saw an interview with him earlier in the week where he was arguing with Skip Bayless about why he was better than Revis, and I just couldn't believe that a player would allow himself to be baited into that kind of discussion, especially one who apparently yearns for a future career in entertainment, be it the media or acting. The interview left me with a very skeptical view of him.

The press conference today clinched that feeling for me.

The guy IS an a$$ and I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

What's the old saying? ... Things happen for a reason?

I agree.

I saw an interview with him earlier in the week where he was arguing with Skip Bayless about why he was better than Revis, and I just couldn't believe that a player would allow himself to be baited into that kind of discussion, especially one who apparently yearns for a future career in entertainment, be it the media or acting. The interview left me with a very skeptical view of him.

The press conference today clinched that feeling for me.

The guy IS an a$$ and I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

What's the old saying? ... Things happen for a reason?

I can't wait for this guy to get exposed. In Oakland nobody threw at him, because nobody needed to. You could run all over Oakland, which inherently improved their pass defense statistics. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound like a homer with no league-wide awareness, but I do think now that he's got a fully competent defense around him, he'll be targeted more and there'll be no question that Revis is the better player. No question.

In Rex and tanny I trust

I can not wait for Plaxico to burn ASO on a deep pattern over the middle in Philly

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy rooting for Hakeem Nicks, Manningham, Steve Smith, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, and um... Santana Moss.... well I'm going to enjoy watching him get picked on by the Cowboys and Giants. Haha

I TOLD BOTH OF YOU TO IGNORE EACH OTHER.

This is how you listen? Unreal.

I asked what even T0m shane said was a fair question, and you see how he responded.

So I'll ask another... How do you do it?

I asked what even T0m shane said was a fair question, and you see how he responded.

So I'll ask another... How do you do it?

He was wrong in this thread. We have a list of other infractions you launched against him. We are in the process of completing the necessary paperwork and we anticipate releasing both of you before training camp opens.

We hope you catch on with another board. We just happen to be loaded at the position that you play. So we have to make this move. You definitely have the talent to post on the internet though, so we know you will be fine lol.

He was wrong in this thread. We have a list of other infractions you launched against him. We are in the process of completing the necessary paperwork and we anticipate releasing both of you before training camp opens.

We hope you catch on with another board. We just happen to be loaded at the position that you play. So we have to make this move. You definitely have the talent to post on the internet though, so we know you will be fine lol.

No worries.

P.S. Is there a way to block him from PM'ing me?

Archived