Michael Campbell UDFA

sh4dy15

Not sure if someone has spoke about him at all yet if they have then disregard this, I didnt go through every thread.

I know its just training camp and obviously how he played in college may not carry over to the NFL but Sanchez apparently threw a 65 yd TD to him today (again...i realize it's just camp)he seems pretty decent. Seems to have a good feel of where he is on the field and not afraid to catch some passes over the middle. Wanted to see what you guys thought.

THis is his highlight video I guess he made himself:

Heh. I was waiting for this... looks like we've found our new David Clowney. :D

haha I was thinking the same thing man! Just wanted to see if anyone thought he'd see any real game time since our WR group isn't huge as of right now and it might take Burress a few games to settle in?

I know you guys have been mention Kerley too but hes another shorter receiver.

i actually spoke to one of this kids high school coaches like a week ago, and he was sayin he never played football until his junior year and caught like 6 passes all year. so for him to go from that his junior year to a D1 reciever and now in an NFL camp, maybe we are just getting a late bloomer, but highlight is definitely impressive

i actually spoke to one of this kids high school coaches like a week ago, and he was sayin he never played football until his junior year and caught like 6 passes all year. so for him to go from that his junior year to a D1 reciever and now in an NFL camp, maybe we are just getting a late bloomer, but highlight is definitely impressive

I thought so too! I mean granted it IS a highlight video but still saw some decent things like not being afraid to get hit after a catch and stuff. Itll be interesting to see if he can do anything.

Not sure if someone has spoke about him at all yet if they have then disregard this, I didnt go through every thread.

I know its just training camp and obviously how he played in college may not carry over to the NFL but Sanchez apparently threw a 65 yd TD to him today (again...i realize it's just camp)he seems pretty decent. Seems to have a good feel of where he is on the field and not afraid to catch some passes over the middle. Wanted to see what you guys thought.

THis is his highlight video I guess he made himself:

Im waiting for the day a Young WR ever gets a chance to play in a real game situation on the Jets. Dont forget who your OC is.

Im waiting for the day a Young WR ever gets a chance to play in a real game situation on the Jets. Dont forget who your OC is.

haha very true! well if they go into the season with what we have now maybe just maybe he'll get a chance!

Haha. Sad how true that is. We've never really had a receiver that developed. Look at the Pack and Steelers, seems like all those receivers develop into something.

Yeah, they developed into receivers that catch passes from 2 of the best QBs in football.

Wow, pretty impressive it looks like he has game. Nice hands and size too. I just looked up Temple's 2007 signing class where both he and Wilkerson were part of...Campbell was a 3 star prospect while Wilk was only a 2 star. It amazes me how these players end up, Wilk a first rnder, Campbell undrafted. :D

Archived