1. Geno Smith QB WVU - If Sanchez continues playing this bad and Tebow is equally bad, we could be looking at a long season. We'd probably have to have a top 5 pick to get Geno if he continues his play. With Revis and Holmes done for the season I wouldn't rule that possibility out.
2. Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia - It seems every draft for the past 4 years were in need of a pass rusher. Jones is the perfect fit for the Jets considering he's one of the best, if not THE best pass rusher in the nation while playing OLB in a 3-4 defense at Georgia. (No College DE to NFL OLB transition). Since pass rush is such a big deal in NFL nowadays I can't see him falling out of the top 10. ( I know Gato's gonna love this guy come April)
3. Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU - If Jones is not available at our pick, it's all good. Mingo is most likely the BPRA (to clarify I mean BPA as in Best Pass Rusher available) after Jarvis Jones in the upcoming draft. He's also a great fit for the 3-4 defense.
4. Marcus Lattimore RB SC - Greene sucks. (had to get that in there)
5. Justin Hunter WR Tennessee - I don't like Holmes. I know its nearly impossible to dump him but I want him gone. He is NOT a #1 WR and is an overpaid slot receiver. I'd love this move, Hill at 6'4" 215 lbs on one side and Hunter 6'4" 200 lbs on the other with Kerley in the slot. That's weapons baby.
6. Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame - Scotts old and slow. Te'o is a beast, and is the best ILB prospect coming out of the draft this year.
So there you have it. ILB, RB, WR, OLB, QB. Knowing the Jets, they'll probably "play to win the game" and knock us out of position to get a high draft pick. Oh well, already excited for the draft. "Can't Wait"
Edited by RyanBe_Tebowing, 06 October 2012 - 12:08 PM.