• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

Can end it tonight against Barry "slooooooooow curve" Zito. Their return would pit them against GOB's beloved Tigers, a re-match of the 06 Series ( and we all remember how that turned out). The Cards have a chance to be the 1st NL team to win back to back series since The Big Red Machine of 74-75.

Lance Lynn on the mound tonight. Lets win it at home boys, rest up the injured and go back to work Wednesday night...

GO CARDS !!!!
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

#2 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 24,572 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Good for you Al- at least you have one team that comes through for you. As the saying goes in my family-anyone but the Yanks
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#3 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

F#ck the Cardinals.

Although its pretty cool they are almost there after Pujols left them. F#ck you Albert!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#4 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Banned
  • 32,203 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Beltran and Freese = 2 of the top 10 post season hitters ever

fact, not opinion
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#5 StraightCash

StraightCash

2x MVNoob

• Members
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Bump. Go Giants!

you all hate me and want to be me... so conflicted... like pre-teen girls geetting thei first period.

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Can end it tonight against Barry "slooooooooow curve" Zito. Their return would pit them against GOB's beloved Tigers, a re-match of the 06 Series ( and we all remember how that turned out). The Cards have a chance to be the 1st NL team to win back to back series since The Big Red Machine of 74-75.

Lance Lynn on the mound tonight. Lets win it at home boys, rest up the injured and go back to work Wednesday night...

GO CARDS !!!!

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#7 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 24,572 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

yeah that is why I always wait till it is over -like Yogi says
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#8 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Banned
  • 32,203 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

I hope the Giants win the world series...Lincecum is the man
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#9 Jetfan13

Jetfan13

older but better

• Members
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

Thanx Bit, you rock...NOT!
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.

#10 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

Thanx Bit, you rock...NOT!

:rl:

Just wanted to brighten your day.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users