•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Forum Upgrade -- June 28th

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

Which board is that?  That place sounds awesome.  I'm outta here, bitchez!!

NYJetsChat.com

Rex Ryan, the bag lady of NFL HCs.

#27 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

NYJetsChat.com

More evidence as to why JN simply doesn't cut it right here.  Everyone knows that all of the cool message boards censor out the names of their competition.

By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

TL;DR

#28 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

More evidence as to why JN simply doesn't cut it right here.  Everyone knows that all of the cool message boards censor out the names of their competition.

LOL  NYJetsChat is hardly competition.  They only have maybe 15 posters now, if that many.  Slats and T0mShane used to post there years ago when there were more posters.  I left not long after they did.

#29 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

NYJetschat.com was a board that we went to when we got kicked off of ji.  Actually Tom Shane went there and the rest of us followed him.  We annoyed everyone so much they kind of wanted us to leave (GREAT GREAT PEOPLE over there though).  We overwhelmed them with annoying inside jokes.  Then JN was born.  :)

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#30 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

NYJetschat.com was a board that we went to when we got kicked off of ji.  Actually Tom Shane went there and the rest of us followed him.  We annoyed everyone so much they kind of wanted us to leave (GREAT GREAT PEOPLE over there though).  We overwhelmed them with annoying inside jokes.  Then JN was born.  :)

What was your name there?  Do you remember ray-ray, sgIII and phil?  lol  Those three ruined the place for me.  Most of us had been on the NY Times Jets board until they got too heavy-handed with their censoring.  We left and formed the predecessor for NYJetsChat.  I forget it's name.  A year or so later I think the name changed to NYJetsChat.

#31 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

Sounds about right.  Clearly some of you still haven't learned. :P

TL;DR

#32 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

What was your name there?  Do you remember ray-ray, sgIII and phil?  lol  Those three ruined the place for me.  Most of us had been on the NY Times Jets board until they got too heavy-handed with their censoring.  We left and formed the predecessor for NYJetsChat.  I forget it's name.  A year or so later I think the name changed to NYJetsChat.

Please, please, please tell me the bold is exactly what I think it is.

TL;DR

#33 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm not sure what/who you're looking for.  The Phil on that board has some mental issues.  He was horrible about twisting one's words and calling every one a racist.  Somehow every issue wound up being a racial issue with him.  He was the one who left and came back under two different guises.  I think he's a sociopath or just plain wacko.  Is that who you think it is?

#34 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,881 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'm not sure what/who you're looking for.  The Phil on that board has some mental issues.  He was horrible about twisting one's words and calling every one a racist.  Somehow every issue wound up being a racial issue with him.  He was the one who left and came back under two different guises.  I think he's a sociopath or just plain wacko.  Is that who you think it is?

BG. It is exactly who you think it is. It describes him perfectly. 

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#35 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,717 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

It's totally the Phil we're thinking of.

That mofo is cray cray and racist.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#36 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

If it is on the internet my name is always Max.  I protect my real name.  :)

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#37 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Sounds like the same person, lol.

#38 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Sounds like the same person, lol.

No it doesn't.

#39 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,717 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Ok, PS Jets.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#40 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

No it doesn't.

Yes it does.

#41 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

I don't remember your name specifically, but that doesn't mean anything.  My memory's not what it used to be!  lol  I do vaguely remember a bunch of posters coming to that site from another site, staying only a relatively short time then leaving.  Some of the guys there weren't very welcoming.  Sorry about that.

#42 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

Yes it does.

LOL

#43 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

I don't remember your name specifically, but that doesn't mean anything.  My memory's not what it used to be!  lol  I do vaguely remember a bunch of posters coming to that site from another site, staying only a relatively short time then leaving.  Some of the guys there weren't very welcoming.  Sorry about that.

No need to apologize.  It is all Tom Shane's fault.  People get tired of having to hide the woman and children.  Can't say I blame them.

#44 JoeKlecko

JoeKlecko

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHigh Point, NC

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

No need to apologize.  It is all Tom Shane's fault.  People get tired of having to hide the woman and children.  Can't say I blame them.

:rl:

#45 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

This guy on Facebook was saying the same thing:  https://www.facebook...151688664245516

joewillie318 doesn't like it here apparently.

How'd you guys run him off ? Who Troll'd him I want answers ?!

#46 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

How'd you guys run him off ? Who Troll'd him I want answers ?!

I didn't go back and check.  I just found it weird that this was a few years old and it was still on his mind.  :)

#47 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

I didn't go back and check.  I just found it weird that this was a few years old and it was still on his mind.  :)

Some people just don't know how to let go 

#48 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Some people just don't know how to let go 

That's what makes the internet go round.  :)

#49 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,806 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

That's what makes the internet go round.  :)

Like webmasters holding a grudge. jet---ion

Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#50 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,825 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

Like webmasters holding a grudge. jet---ion

LOL.  That stuff seems like a different lifetime ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users