Seattle Jets Fan

Calling all Seattle area Jets fans. After 6 years of living in Seattle, I'm sick of not having a Jets bar. There's a solid bunch of Jets fans who frequent Corner Pocket in West Seattle for game day. Feel free to join our Facebook page -- search Seattle Jets Fans. 

Hope to see you at the bar.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JetsFansInSeattle/

JiF- are there a lot of fans at the Colombia Center Building?

Lol - i dunno.  I lived in Seattle for a year.  Hated it.  And if I didnt leave after 6 years I'd throw myself from that building.  Thats all. 

I cant remember the name of the place I used to go watch games.  Pretty cool swanky sports bar with smoking hot chicks working there...I think it was just like a first name...Joey's or Joe's????  I was the only Jets fan in the place. 

Lol - i dunno.  I lived in Seattle for a year.  Hated it.  And if I didnt leave after 6 years I'd throw myself from that building.  Thats all. 

I cant remember the name of the place I used to go watch games.  Pretty cool swanky sports bar with smoking hot chicks working there...I think it was just like a first name...Joey's or Joe's????  I was the only Jets fan in the place. 

Not your kind of women. Of course you left Seattle.

Not your kind of women. Of course you left Seattle.

Lulza - yeah, I dont know where they found them...had to import them in is my best guess.  And you're right, I moved to Florida instead. Definitely no hot chicks wearing next to nothing in Florida, nah, none at all.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...

Hi!  I run the Seattle New York Jets meet up.  We are on MeetUp.com, and the name is "New York Sports Fans in Seattle".  We have also done events for the Rangers, Yankees, and Mets. 

If you are a transplanted New Yorker living the in Pac NW, and are looking to meet up with other Jets fans to watch game, we meet in Seattle, and mix up the location between several bar/restaurants.

Say hello!

Sal T