Bye Bye ARod

Maxman

Totally, the Yankees could definitely use some leadership lessons from the team that had to hire Bobby Valentine

I questioned the lack of leadership in the lockeroom when the Sox had the collapse and the chicken and beer thing came out. 

I also questioned it when 'rumors' or speculation said the Sox were underperforming for Bobby.  That is crap.

And again YN deflects.  Jeter gets christened for leadrship he has selectively or rarely shown.

I questioned the lack of leadership in the lockeroom when the Sox had the collapse and the chicken and beer thing came out.

I also questioned it when 'rumors' or speculation said the Sox were underperforming for Bobby. That is crap.

And again YN deflects. Jeter gets christened for leadrship he has selectively or rarely shown.

I said nothing about Jeter. I don't expect him to babysit a sociopath with half a billion dollars and no sense of accountability at any point ever in his life. Tebow is by all accounts is a great leader, even if he's not the greatest football player. Should I blame him for all the sh*t that went on at Florida under Urban while he was there? cause clearly to be a leader you feel he should have held Aaron Hernandez's hand in church every Sunday, anything less and he's practicaly an accomplice.

Was the manager in the clubhouse eating chicken wings and drinking beer while the season imploded? I thought it was the players but I'll double check

What does this have to do with anything? Besides being full blown out of proportion, I'm not sure what 2011 has to do with 2012 or 2013. A lot of those players aren't in Boston anymore.

What does this have to do with anything? Besides being full blown out of proportion, I'm not sure what 2011 has to do with 2012 or 2013. A lot of those players aren't in Boston anymore.

Nothing, Red Sox are the best and Jeter is as bad a captain as he is a human being

I said nothing about Jeter. I don't expect him to babysit a sociopath with half a billion dollars and no sense of accountability at any point ever in his life. Tebow is by all accounts is a great leader, even if he's not the greatest football player. Should I blame him for all the sh*t that went on at Florida under Urban while he was there? cause clearly to be a leader you feel he should have held Aaron Hernandez's hand in church every Sunday, anything less and he's practicaly an accomplice.

Well, if you are playing along in the conversation, the point was about Jeter's lack of leadership.

Why is Tebow not a circus this year like last year?  The FO, Coach and QB did not let it become a circus.  And college is not the NFL, apples and oranges there.

Jeter could have done headed off a lot of the drama that has circled Alex and the Yankees throughout the years, but he is the 'silent' leader.  As I pointed out above, when the Sox ripped into Alex, Jeter did nothing. 

When all this crap started circling with Alex's return, again, One Jeter Way is silent.

Well, if you are playing along in the conversation, the point was about Jeter's lack of leadership.

Why is Tebow not a circus this year like last year? The FO, Coach and QB did not let it become a circus. And college is not the NFL, apples and oranges there.

Jeter could have done headed off a lot of the drama that has circled Alex and the Yankees throughout the years, but he is the 'silent' leader. As I pointed out above, when the Sox ripped into Alex, Jeter did nothing.

When all this crap started circling with Alex's return, again, One Jeter Way is silent.

I was following and you're the one who brought up Jeter and I'm not even sure what the **** you're talking about. Please let me know what you would do as a "leader" if you where in his situation since you clearly see the fact that Arod has been a self entitled a$$hole since he was probably 10 as a reflection on Derek Jeter, I'll forward your message to the Yankees and for the record I could care less about baseball I just think this is retarded especially coming from a Sox fan.

Really?  :face:

He is Derek F'ing Jeter. 

As I said many years ago when the Sox and NY media were taking shots at A-Rod, Derek could kill that if he was a true leader.

His silience speaks volumes to his leadership.  He has none. 

Jeter has no leadership.  Gotcha.

The guy set the tone, led the team and hustled every play for 1010 years and 714 word series victories .  But he has no leadership.  Got it.

I'm sure he's a fine human being.

If Derek Jeter where on the Red Sox you would be blowing him, you have no credibility in any sports related argument. I'm not even a big time Jeter or Yankee fan but he's done everything the right way for 15+ years, The fact that the only thing you tools can think of to bash him on is somehow holding him responsible for Arod's mess says it all.

If Derek Jeter where on the Red Sox you would be blowing him, you have no credibility in any sports related argument. I'm not even a big time Jeter or Yankee fan but he's done everything the right way for 15+ years, The fact that the only thing you tools can think of to bash him on is somehow holding him responsible for Arod's mess says it all.

I have more credibility than you. I know the difference between where and were.

Also, please point out the post where I questioned the leadership of Derek Jeter.

I'll be waiting.

Archived