Raiders HC short list - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can wait till next year to be proven right on Derek Carr( everyone that has seen the guy thinks he's going to be very good) So it's going to be great when you try to explain where you went wrong. He has everything to be successful and he takes his craft very seriously. Go look up Peyton Manning rookie stats( that's with a running game). ( not that impressive but if you understand the game you knew he was going to be bigtime Qb)

Of course when the Raiders got 3-13 again next year and Carr is benched after throwing 20 picks in 7 games you won't be anywhere to be found on this board and then when you show up next offseason when anyone points out how much you loved Carr you will conveniently ignore those posts while you spew verbal diarrhea over whatever flash in the pan draft pick had two not terrible games during the 2015 season.

*gets exasperated... pats Raider9175 on head and walks away

I can wait till next year to be proven right on Derek Carr( everyone that has seen the guy thinks he's going to be very good) So it's going to be great when you try to explain where you went wrong. He has everything to be successful and he takes his craft very seriously. Go look up Peyton Manning rookie stats( that's with a running game). ( not that impressive but if you understand the game you knew he was going to be bigtime Qb)

Previously on Raider9175...

I can't wait til next year to be proven right on J Russell

I can't wait til next year to be proven right on B Gradkowski

I can't wait til.next year to be proven right on.....insert every Raidah QB bust since the Snske

There was plenty of Jet fans predicting that.( happens every year when schedule comes out and they go through the schedule). guarantee it happens this year too. Kleckoisafelon you were probably thinking Geno Smith was your Qb of the future at this time last year( like you believe suckchez was the answer before that) .

Hey your a fan and you want your team to succeed bad, that sometimes you think more with your heart than your head. I'm guilty of that, so why harp on other fans for doing the same.

a812_bm1.gif

Have to love 9175...Sounds like the Raiders don't even have to draft anybody. After their supah dupah draft last year...like every year...and their spectacular 2014 championship season they are set at every position...

As always, we will hear about Raidaz greatness from now until roughly October when they are 0-4, mired in last place and 9175 makes his annual disappearance until the next offseason

They're hiring the greatest drafter of all-time Eric Mangini. Mangini is going to draft 6 hall-of-famers and a boar hunter to be the waterboy and the Raiders will win the Super Bowl next season.

Previously on Raider9175...

I can't wait til next year to be proven right on J Russell

I can't wait til next year to be proven right on B Gradkowski

I can't wait til.next year to be proven right on.....insert every Raidah QB bust since the Snske

He was loving drafting Russell over Calvin Johnson.  When the Raiders hire Mangini or Shurmer he'll be inducting them into Canton.  The guy is a just a homer.

I remember you from JI... I literally don't think you've been right about anything in 8 or so years. It's actually uncanny, what with broken clocks and all.

He was loving drafting Russell over Calvin Johnson. When the Raiders hire Mangini or Shurmer he'll be inducting them into Canton. The guy is a just a homer.

I apologize for misconstruing some post somewhere into thinking you were moving over to the Giants...my bad.

Actually, after reading 9175, I think it's time for both of us to don Silver and Black, since according to him R McKenzie, M Davis, M Murray and D Carr have our Raidaz poised to hoist the Lombardi in February 2016!!

Well.....maybe 2017

or 18

or 39

or some year before the 22nd Century

Exactly, Raiders have a good QB they can build on, Jets do not.

Neither do the Pats when old 38+ runs out of gas and heads off to the big bath house in Cali

Looking forward to your misery during the Jimmie Crappola error

Don't be dumb as an anchor.

Carr had a great rookie season given the team he played on.

Jets would love to have a QB with his skills moving forward.

Your the same guy who had his tongue up the asses of Matt Cassell, Brian Hoyer and Mallett. I'll go somewhere else for qb evaluations

Don't be dumb as an anchor.

Carr had a great rookie season given the team he played on.

Jets would love to have a QB with his skills moving forward.

Please define a "great rookie season."

By any advanced measurable, Carr was ******* terrible. You're focusing on two stats. That's how deep your understanding of football is. The rest of us know better. 

My standards are higher than that. I want someone significantly better than Derek Carr. 

My standards are higher than that. I want someone significantly better than Derek Carr.

Says the guy who has Geno Smith and Michael Vick as current QB's and Mark Sanchez before that?

What the hell is your definition of a "significantly better" QB?

One that keeps turnovers below 5 a game?

Says the guy who has Geno Smith and Michael Vick as current QB's and Mark Sanchez before that?

Says the guy who will be banking on Jimmies Bustafellatio probably NLT 2016 when Gramps the Queer hangs up his panties

Do you have brain damage? Did I draft Sanchez or Smith. Did I sign Michael Vick? Them playing for the team I root for is in no way the same as me endorsing their presence on that team.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between being a fan and being general manager. Which explains that moronic superiority complex all Boston fans have, 

You didn't draft Tom Brady and you don't coach him. If you were indeed a fan of the Pats prior to 2001, Tom Brady's appearance on the Pats roster is totally coincidental to your being a fan of the team. If you became a Pats fan after 2001 you are a weak-hearted, punk-ass bitch, bandwagon jumper which makes you lower than a member of Al-Qaeda.

You didn't draft Tom Brady and you don't coach him. If you were indeed a fan of the Pats prior to 2001, Tom Brady's appearance on the Pats roster is totally coincidental to your being a fan of the team. If you became a Pats fan after 2001 you are a weak-hearted, punk-ass bitch, bandwagon jumper which makes you lower than a member of Al-Qaeda.

You are right, once I saw the Pats drafted a HOF QB, I became a Pats fan. Before that I was a fan of:

'70's- Steelers

'80's- 49ers

'90's- Cowboys

'00's- Patriots

My favorite teams have won 15 Super Bowls, your favorite team won one when you were just a sperm cell.

You are right, once I saw the Pats drafted a HOF QB, I became a Pats fan. Before that I was a fan of:

'70's- Steelers

'80's- 49ers

'90's- Cowboys

'00's- Patriots

My favorite teams have won 15 Super Bowls, your favorite team won one when you were just a sperm cell.

That one never gets old Tex..LOL

Says the guy who will be banking on Jimmies Bustafellatio probably NLT 2016 when Gramps the Queer hangs up his panties

Hey SpunkGoo3, the minute Brady retires, Garappolo becomes the best QB in the AFCE.

Learn to deal with it like you have done for the last 15 years.

'70's- Steelers

'80's- 49ers

'90's- Cowboys

'00's- Patriots

So you admit you're a little bitch with a massive inferiority complex. 

That one never gets old Tex..LOL

You know what's funny Savage, is 95% of Pats fans posters on this board go back to the '70's and '80's as fans.

Every single time Jets fans can't come up with a legitimate response in a thread, they use their 2 cop-out responses:

1) Spygate

2) You only became a Pats fan in 2001

Pretty sad if you ask me.

You know what's funny Savage, is 95% of Pats fans posters on this board go back to the '70's and '80's as fans.

Every single time Jets fans can't come up with a legitimate response in a thread, they use their 2 cop-out responses:

1) Spygate

2) You only became a Pats fan in 2001

Pretty sad if you ask me.

After 15 years of Brady it's going to hard for a lot of Pat fans when he retires.. You think BB will leave then too?? 

Archived