Raiders HC short list - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how Jack DelRio gets any jobs at all. Mangini may be a total dick, but at least he has a clue. DelRio and Mike Tice could be the 2 dumbest NFL HCs of all time.

They're certainly up there, but there is absolutely nothing going on behind Jim Caldwell's eyes.

Eric Mangini - 33-47 as a head coach

Jack Del Rio - 68-71

Pat Shurmer - 9-23

Tony Sparano - 32-41

To quote Samer Kalaf of Deadspin - "If you're going to fail, fail originally. Don't fail with Pat ******* Shurmer."

Woody Johnson should send Mark Davis flowers and a thank you note. 

Sparano had them playing good football, they should keep him. It's better for the young QB to have continuity, and Sparano wants the job. 

I wonder at this poing, given that we have guys like Cable on our list, and they have Mangini, how much smokescreening goes on with candidates, trying to create a false market so that the actual candidates teams want feel pressure/competition for the jobs. It's got to be a negotiating tactic or something... I just can't imagine these are all real candidates.

Sparano had them playing good football, they should keep him. It's better for the young QB to have continuity, and Sparano wants the job. 

I wonder at this poing, given that we have guys like Cable on our list, and they have Mangini, how much smokescreening goes on with candidates, trying to create a false market so that the actual candidates teams want feel pressure/competition for the jobs. It's got to be a negotiating tactic or something... I just can't imagine these are all real candidates.

Is Cable really on our list, though?

Or is that Cimini wanting Cable to be on our list so he can write the story he so desperately wants to about the Jets being incompetent during a time when there really is no news to report, only speculation. 

Is Cable really on our list, though?

Or is that Cimini wanting Cable to be on our list so he can write the story he so desperately wants to about the Jets being incompetent during a time when there really is no news to report, only speculation. 

Well, that is another angle I'd consider too. :)

Gotta admit, as much as I thought Rex sucked, I'm a bit stunned that Sexton hasn't been screaming about the many interviews he has lined up for him. Either he's waiting for Chicago to hire a GM, or there are legitimately no takers for Rex's career-killing services. Once Dimitroff was confirmed to return to Atlanta, that was the end of Rex's shot there. You Rex fans must feel like ripe old gaboons at this point, no?

Jack Del Rio - 68-71

Pat Shurmer - 9-23

Tony Sparano - 32-41

To quote Samer Kalaf of Deadspin - "If you're going to fail, fail originally. Don't fail with Pat ******* Shurmer."

Honestly, I like Jack Del Rio. He started off strong with the Jags those first few years, but then they just fell off a cliff. 

Jack Del Rio - 68-71

Pat Shurmer - 9-23

Tony Sparano - 32-41

Anyone not named Harbaugh is a downgrade ( really thought he was coming). With that said just because a coach wasn't successful with the Jets , isn't necessarily a reflection on their coaching ability( See Bruce Coslet , Pete Carrol, and Bill Bellichick - okay really didn't coach ,the jets but technical it's correct)

also let's see who each team names as their next coach. Really could careless who they give an interview to, but who eventually gets the job. If Bowles has a choice between the Raiders and Jets which team do you think he's picking.

Anyone not named Harbaugh is a downgrade ( really thought he was coming). With that said just because a coach wasn't successful with the Jets , isn't necessarily a reflection on their coaching ability( See Bruce Coslet , Pete Carrol, and Bill Bellichick - okay really didn't coach ,the jets but technical it's correct)

also let's see who each team names as their next coach. Really could careless who they give an interview to, but who eventually gets the job. If Bowles has a choice between the Raiders and Jets which team do you think he's picking.

Why would you include Bruce Coslet?

I think most candidates would pick the Jets. Sure we're not in the greatest shape but NY is 1000 times better than friggin' Oakland or wherever they may be playing past next season. The Raiders have the worst record in the league for the past 12 years. Plus... as bad as Woody is he is no where near as embarrassing as this guy:

nfl_u_davis_wm_400.jpg

Anyone seen raiderholic (AKA raider9175 ) ???

I'm right here. yes Raiders did't get Harbaugh( not going to sugar coat it as I'm disappointed, and they aren't going to find a better coach . I thought the Raiders were going to get him.

I'm going to wait to see who Raiders hire but it better not be Tony Sparano, Eric Mangini, and some of the other suspects that were listed.

Archived