Raiders HC short list - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Klecko73isGod

Why would you include Bruce Coslet?

I think most candidates would pick the Jets. Sure we're not in the greatest shape but NY is 1000 times better than friggin' Oakland or wherever they may be playing past next season. The Raiders have the worst record in the league for the past 12 years. Plus... as bad as Woody is he is no where near as embarrassing as this guy:

nfl_u_davis_wm_400.jpg

Cameltoe Man? W T F

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you include Bruce Coslet?

I think most candidates would pick the Jets. Sure we're not in the greatest shape but NY is 1000 times better than friggin' Oakland or wherever they may be playing past next season. The Raiders have the worst record in the league for the past 12 years. Plus... as bad as Woody is he is no where near as embarrassing as this guy:

nfl_u_davis_wm_400.jpg

Jmo I think your wrong about what team more appealing to coach. Simple reason Raiders have a nice looking young Qb Derek Carr ,and the Jets have Geno Smith( enough said right there). Not to mention have a nice big cornerstone on defense Khalil Mack.( guy good but going to be special)

Jmo I think your wrong about what team more appealing to coach. Simple reason Raiders have a nice looking young Qb Derek Carr ,and the Jets have Geno Smith( enough said right there). Not to mention have a nice big cornerstone on defense Khalil Mack.( guy good but going to be special)

Of course you do. You're an enormous Raider homer. You don't know anything. 

Carr was OK but his ceiling is Pennington, not Rodgers. You can say what you want about Geno but I don't think Carr will ever have a game like Geno just had on Sunday and this is coming from a guy who wants Mariota and would be perfectly fine with Smith being gone in the offseason. 

You have Khalil Mack, we have Sheldon Richardson (who already is special)... and Muhammed Wilkerson... and Quentin Coples.... and Snacks Harrison....

Of course you do. You're an enormous Raider homer. You don't know anything.

Carr was OK but his ceiling is Pennington, not Rodgers. You can say what you want about Geno but I don't think Carr will ever have a game like Geno just had on Sunday and this is coming from a guy who wants Mariota and would be perfectly fine with Smith being gone in the offseason.

You have Khalil Mack, we have Sheldon Richardson (who already is special)... and Muhammed Wilkerson... and Quentin Coples.... and Snacks Harrison....

every coach and player that has played against Derek Carr says he the real deal.( just have to upgrade his weapons around him). So I trust the Bill Bellichik, Joe Montana, Kurt Warners opinion over yours. G think they know a little more football than you)

Do you think the Dolphins ( a divisional rival) didn't want Geno Smith to look great Sunday. Seem to work as Woody Johnson thinks he can be good. every team in the Afc East hopes Geno Smith is the Jets Qb in 2015 and beyond. Come next year when he's again one of the worst Qb's, you might come to your senses by than.

james Jones who played with A Rodgers for year , doesn't call Derek Carr Baby Arod for nothing,

every coach and player that has played against Derek Carr says he the real deal.( just have to upgrade his weapons around him). So I trust the Bill Bellichik, Joe Montana, Kurt Warners opinion over yours. G think they know a little more football than you)

Do you think the Dolphins ( a divisional rival) didn't want Geno Smith to look great Sunday. Seem to work as Woody Johnson thinks he can be good. every team in the Afc East hopes Geno Smith is the Jets Qb in 2015 and beyond. Come next year when he's again one of the worst Qb's, you might come to your senses by than.

james Jones who played with A Rodgers for year , doesn't call Derek Carr Baby Arod for nothing,

In the immortal words of Howard Stern's father: "I told you not be stupid, you moron!"

Carr may turn out to be a productive QB, and Mack can be very effective. Problem is the Raiders' stadium situation is a mess. Oakland won't upgrade, and not sure how they can stay in northern California. And the NFL won't  let them go back to LA-yet. If a coach got the inkling that the "yet" becomes ASAP" suddenly that might be a very attractive job, other than the androgynous owner with the camel toe. But really it's not like Idiot Johnson is a selling point. Basically Johnson shows up (in a baseball cap) strings a few sentences together without drooling, creates a tampering situation and doesn't piss himself and some here think we're gonna change now. Hopeful but who knows really. It's really hard to point at other teams and giggle when the Jets today right now are still a mess.

Rest assured, the Raiders will screw him up.

Carr may turn out to be a productive QB, and Mack can be very effective. Problem is the Raiders' stadium situation is a mess. Oakland won't upgrade, and not sure how they can stay in northern California. And the NFL won't  let them go back to LA-yet. If a coach got the inkling that the "yet" becomes ASAP" suddenly that might be a very attractive job, other than the androgynous owner with the camel toe. But really it's not like Idiot Johnson is a selling point. Basically Johnson shows up (in a baseball cap) strings a few sentences together without drooling, creates a tampering situation and doesn't piss himself and some here think we're gonna change now. Hopeful but who knows really. It's really hard to point at other teams and giggle when the Jets today right now are still a mess.

The Raiders stadium situation will eventually work itself out. ( could be going back to La after 2015 season). Reggie Mckenize draft last year( even the one before that) probably saved his job. that was one of the best drafts last year that's going to pay big dividends for years.( when Raiders talk about turning points it might be last year draft)

let's See A difference maker on defense( Khalil Mack) that's going to be so much better with more experience, and better players around him. 2. Derek Carr - Raiders have their franchise Qb, He's the real deal and just need to upgrade his weapons. 3 Lg Gabe Jackson has Pro Bowl ability that will be 10 year fixture there( if stays healthy). 4 . NT Justin Ellis - going to anchor their defense line for years. 4 Keith Mcgill - super big Cb who out of all the draft picks is still a work in process. 7 Cb TJ Carrie had outstanding year and will be starting Cb in 2015. De Shelby Harris And FS Johnsthan Dowling are going to be big time players for the Raiders.

Like I said even 2013 draft is starting to pay Dividends, Latavius Murray6'3 225 is a beast that Sparano has to answer why it took him so long to figure out the kid was a big time player.

Reggie has to do a better job in Fa( will have the most by the start of Fa) but he nails the draft again and this team can really come on next season.

Yes Bruce Coslett went back to the Bengals eventually became their head coach and did some good things with Boomer Esiason( a lot better than he did with Jets- that's my point)

Did some good things...

Coslet's record as permanent HC of the Bengals was 14-37, worse by far than his record with the Jets

I guess to a Raider fan, that is a definition of "good things"

Why not just stick with Soprano?  The Raiders performed better when he took over as coach.

Because Sparano doesn't play to win. his big thing is he tries to keep the game close. ( his reputation in Miamitoo) Sparano isn't taken a team where they want to go. that is the goal, and if Raiders hire him it would be a big mistake,( can't see him getting the job)

erformed better when he took over as coach. Because Sparano doesn't play to win. his big thing is he tries to keep the game close. ( his reputation in Miamitoo) Sparano isn't taken a team where they want to go. that is the goal, and if Raiders hire

Or maybe he's a conservative playcaller because he has a rookie quarterback and all of his receivers suck?  Just wondering.

BTW Mangini would be a downgrade.  Forget about the turd he laid here he went 10-22 in Cleveland and embarassed himself.

Did some good things...

Coslet's record as permanent HC of the Bengals was 14-37, worse by far than his record with the Jets

I guess to a Raider fan, that is a definition of "good things"

Bruce Coslet got the Jet job because his ability as Offensive coordinators. when he came back to the Bengals his offenses were near the top. His defense weren't up to par, and that's why the record wasn't as good. Doesn't mean he didn't get as much as possible out of that team. ( so despite the record did a good coaching job).

Pete Carrol wasn't as successful with Jets or Patriots and it took him his third NFL team( after USC) to prove how good a coach he was. again You find your Qb , and it makes that coaches job much easier( shanahan looked like a genius with elway). Again my point with Derek Carr.( why have to like Raiders chances going forward)

Nice hearing from 9175 making his annual offseason visit to Jet forums trumpeting the great season the Raiders are going to have next year

Followed by his annual disappearance on October 1 until the next offseason

He is like the swallows returning to Capistrano

Or maybe he's a conservative playcaller because he has a rookie quarterback and all of his receivers suck?  Just wondering.

BTW Mangini would be a downgrade.  Forget about the turd he laid here he went 10-22 in Cleveland and embarassed himself.

only time Sparano was ever successful as a coach was early in his career- the wildcat was a big part of his success. when teams figured out that offense he hasn't been the same . Sparano would be very depressing hire , if he was named the permanent coach. have to question if Mark Davis knows what he's doing.

SO I will be patient and aren't going to comment on who they might hire- will let the process play out. they better not hire some Turd like Sparano.

If Mangini was hired to be Dc than I don't have a problem there. ( he isn't head coaching material Imo)

only time Sparano was ever successful as a coach was early in his career- the wildcat was a big part of his success. when teams figured out that offense he hasn't been the same . Sparano would be very depressing hire , if he was named the permanent coach. have to question if Mark Davis knows what he's doing.

SO I will be patient and aren't going to comment on who they might hire- will let the process play out. they better not hire some Turd like Sparano.

If Mangini was hired to be Dc than I don't have a problem there. ( he isn't head coaching material Imo)

You have defended so many bone-headed moves by the Raiders over the years.  I almost feel sorry for you.  If you think Eric Mangini is doing anything but digging your team into an even deeper hole oh baby you got something coming.

Al Jr can't get anyone decent to be the HC so he's reaching out to guys nobody wants like Mangini not to be a DC but HC.  He was terrible as a DC btw.

And when it became clear that Coslet was a goner Boomer had no problem becoming Pete Carroll's new best friend.

I don't mind Norman...he knew Carroll had a good future. He saw right through Kotite.

The Blair Thomas pick screwed the franchise though if we're speaking on Coslet

Archived