Jets camp Aug 1

flgreen

1. View media0 retweets0 favorites
       Retweet
       Favorite
      More

Macc not interested in commenting on Mo's contract talks through the media. Says that was the agreement they made with his agents. #NYJ

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Joe Caporoso retweeted Connor Hughes

#Jets were moving closer even before Sheldon news on Tuesday...pace is only picking up now

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Maccagnan said he has stressed to Richardson that his "door is open." #NYJ

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

I also would not be surprised if after taking care of Wilkerson, #Jets started kicking numbers around with Harrison

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

On if he's angry at Sheldon: I don't think it's necessarily anger...at this point in time I wouldn't say anger. #Jets #nyjets

1. Maccagnan asked if he believes Wilkerson is a "special player." His answer? "I like Muhammad quite a bit as a player." #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan: "We do think Muhammad is a good player, you can say avery good player. I like Muhammad quite a bit as a player." #jets

1. Maccagnan asked if he believes Wilkerson is a "special player." His answer? "I like Muhammad quite a bit as a player." #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan: "We do think Muhammad is a good player, you can say avery good player. I like Muhammad quite a bit as a player." #jets

In other words he don't think he's JJ Watt lite..LOL

1. Jets GM Mike Maccagnan said he has spoken to free agent guard Evan Mathis' agent. Seems like price tag is too steep right now

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Macc confirms that they've had talks with agent for OG Evan Mathis. Says his camp is gauging market right now. #NYJ

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan said they have talked to Evan Mathis' agent. Sounds like the price is too high right now #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan said they've had talks with the agent for Evan Mathis. #Jets #nyjets

1. Mike Maccagnan said the Jets have had talks with G Evan Mathis. Nothing imminent. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan on if the #Jets can trust Sheldon today "There's been a level of trust that's been broken. We've said that to him." #nyjets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

It sounds like the Jets believe Evan Mathis' price is too rich for their blood right now. If it goes down, Jets will be in the mix #nyj

1. Maccagnan says #Jets still aiming to get Wilkerson signed to long-term deal. Says Richardson's situation has no bearing on Mo contract talks

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Why hasn't a deal been reached w Mo? Macc: "Obviously they have a view of a player's value and we have a view of a player's value." #jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan said the Sheldon incident doesn't change things with Mo. Wants him here long term. Negotiations continue. #Jets #nyjets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan says he's negotiating with Mo Wilkerson's camp. Says Sheldon Richardson's situation has no bearing on those negotiations. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Macc says Sheldon's situation doesn't affect Mo's contract talks. They want to lock up Mo no matter what. #NYJ

sounds to me like there is a huge gap between what mo wants and what the jets want to give

richardsons situation might have little to do with mo"s contract. but Williams has everything to do with mo"s contract

2. Maccagnan gave the anti-Idzik answer when asked what input he would have on QB decision. Said it is up to Todd Bowles. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan did not say much about Wilkerson's contract negotiations. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Maccagnan says QB decision belongs to Todd Bowles. That's what a GM is supposed to say (unlike Idzik). #nyj

Archived