Jets camp Aug 1

flgreen

Yeah she is the ONLY one tweeting negatively about Geno. He has not been perfect but from all other reports and tweets is looking really solid.

It's a he, Smith had one very shaky series.  There were a few tweets on it. Otherwise he seems to have had a good day

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Heaps with a nice dump to Wes Saxton that turns into a nice gainer. #nyj

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Petty looked like a veteran there, freezing the safeties with a look-off and then coming back down the field to an open Enunwa.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Shaq with another drop off an easy pass. #JetsCamp

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

#Jets promote Jacqueline Davidson to dir. of football administration, one of NFL's highest-ranking women (from @AP) http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268748/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RFVUHVuq 

View summary0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Petty with a huge pass to Enunwa. Enunwa bobbles but recovers for a TD. #JetsCamp

Just to let you guys know Kristian is a dude :)

And who knows maybe he is telling it like it is.  But I do agree that it seems he is trying to drive home his agenda.  From all the other tweet looks like a lot more good Geno than bad Geno for the 3rd straight day.

Dyer has been very obvious with his agenda, I also don't trust what he's watching, comes off as naïve..

Just to let you guys know Kristian is a dude :)

And who knows maybe he is telling it like it is. But I do agree that it seems he is trying to drive home his agenda. From all the other tweet looks like a lot more good Geno than bad Geno for the 3rd straight day.

My bad. Now that you say that I know who it is...but anyway yeah, clearly seems to be pushing an agenda here. It's pretty obvious too, like is this guy watching the same practice as everyone else?

1. Buster Skrine comes on a corner blitz for a would-be sack in Red Zone. Geno comes back & hits Marshall for 6.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Good D by Milliner in the corner of the EZ against Marshall. Marshall should have had it but dropped pass.

damn.....all this offense im reading about maybe we should be concerned about our defense...

j/k

liking that the offense is actually making plays. past years it was just constantly people having to say that the defense is always way ahead of the offense and thats why it has looked like crap

Archived