Players That Have Improved

KRL

1-I don't necessarily believe that, and I'm probably his biggest critic.  The problem is Rex does not vary from his scheme.  Sure he may occasionally try to play a zone or give different looks from different fronts, but once the ball is snapped his D's are pretty much the same no matter what the presnap look is.  He covers backs and TE's in man coverage with Safeties and LB's regardless of the athleticism (or lack there of) of the player, and that's going to make a guy like Harris who's not built to be out there chasing guys down look bad.  Harris is a guy who should be pursuing the QB or manning a zone, not chasing guys in man covg 1x1.  If Rex has the players to fit his scheme, ala 8 1st round picks lol, then it does work.  Problem is when you have 8 1st round picks on D that leaves you with nothing to play with on the other side of the ball.  Not that he cares.

2-And the sky is blue, too.  Even after only 5 games I think this is abundantly clear. 

How did Gronk do against the Jets in 2 games last year??

Well Rex was proud to stop Gronk wasn't he.  Too bad we lost both games. 

Your missing the point I agree the 2014 team sucked so with all the improvements the Pats should be very worried if all they could do was squeak out 3 wins in the last 4 games from terrible Jet teams.. 

Archived