Well this says it all

slowmoe57

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

We are worse than the Browns.

That's not even a joke/exaggeration anymore.  They have tons of picks and young players. We're old and saddled with a bunch of bums, especially in the secondary.  The Browns play harder every week than we do and have a fraction of our payroll.  What we saw last night was a group of players counting the minutes until the game was over.

The bigger indictment of Bowles tenure as HC is the defense.  Three man rush,  putrid secondary, hapless tackling, broken coverages, marshmellow soft cover schemes,cluless blitz packages, zone,zone, zone! cover two ad nauseum, Heartless,Gutless clueless performances weak after weak!!!! What we saw in Arizona must have been a mirage.

10 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

The continuous playing of Futz caused this to happen. If the other QB's were not ready then Macc clearly chose the wrong ones. Not going to Geno after the KC debacle was huge. I am not sure firing TB is the answer though

Of course firing Bowles is not the answer!!

Bowles nor Chan for that matter were responsible for the horrific play of Fitz.  If Fitz was just in rthe middle of the pack of QB's this year no one would have calledd for Bowles' head.  However Bowles set this in motion when he stood behind Fitz no matter what even in the off season, prior  to Fitz being signed!!

21 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

The bigger indictment of Bowles tenure as HC is the defense.  Three man rush,  putrid secondary, hapless tackling, broken coverages, marshmellow soft cover schemes,cluless blitz packages, zone,zone, zone! cover two ad nauseum, Heartless,Gutless clueless performances weak after weak!!!! What we saw in Arizona must have been a mirage.

WHY DOESN'T THE JETS DC GET ANY BLAME??????????????????????????:(

10 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

The continuous playing of Futz caused this to happen. If the other QB's were not ready then Macc clearly chose the wrong ones. Not going to Geno after the KC debacle was huge. I am not sure firing TB is the answer though

Bowles has made some awful in game decisions all year. 

Bowles has been beat out of halftime in every game (when most good coaches excel at adjustments)

Bowles has played "not to lose" late in games he needed to aggressively try to win

Bowles stuck with Fitz way to long early in the season

Bowles refused to play Petty against the Pats to save face

Bowles refused to play Petty against the Colts because it was on National TV

Bowles decided before the Colts game that he would go with Petty the final 4 weeks because it's a "Quarter of the season." I don't even know WTF that means. I would think 5 games is better for a young QB than 4, but that was Bowles logic.

Bowles stuck with Fitz because he didn't want the players to quit on him....the players quit on him anyway. 

I feel bad for Bowles. Seems like a GREAT guy, but he is completely ill prepared to coach in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Bowles has made some awful in game decisions all year. 

Bowles has been beat out of halftime in every game (when most good coaches excel at adjustments)

Bowles has played "not to lose" late in games he needed to aggressively try to win

Bowles stuck with Fitz way to long early in the season

Bowles refused to play Petty against the Pats to save face

Bowles refused to play Petty against the Colts because it was on National TV

Bowles decided before the Colts game that he would go with Petty the final 4 weeks because it's a "Quarter of the season." I don't even know WTF that means. I would think 5 games is better for a young QB than 4, but that was Bowles logic.

Bowles stuck with Fitz because he didn't want the players to quit on him....the players quit on him anyway. 

I feel bad for Bowles. Seems like a GREAT guy, but he is completely ill prepared to coach in the NFL. 

Perfect

Archived