Jamie Collins staying with Cleveland

section314

8 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

You're not serious right?

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

he's joking right?

Yeah, he won't be the best player on the Jets team. One good season doesn't make you great. 

1 hour ago, j4jets said:

Yeah, he won't be the best player on the Jets team. One good season doesn't make you great. 

No one said he'd be the best player on the team or even the defense. He's a really good player who the Jets would be lucky to have. Which definitely doesn't make him trash like you said before. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No one said he'd be the best player on the team or even the defense. He's a really good player who the Jets would be lucky to have. Which definitely doesn't make him trash like you said before. 

Maybe Bowles would play him at CB? He's got Sheldon at the LB spot so who knows. 

12 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Maybe Bowles would play him at CB? He's got Sheldon at the LB spot so who knows. 

Let's not deflect what you said with a funny joke now.? You clearly said the man was "trash"...he would be the starting ILB and they would of kicked our first round pick to the spot under him. He would start on most of the teams in the league. I watched Collins play a lot up close, because he went to college 10 minutes away from me at Southern Miss. Collins is a beast.

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Let's not deflect what you said with a funny joke now.? You clearly said the man was "trash"...he would be the starting ILB and they would of kicked our first round pick to the spot under him. He would start on most of the teams in the league. I watched Collins play a lot up close, because he went to college 10 minutes away from me at Southern Miss. Collins is a beast.

First, Collins is NOT a beast. Second, my first post was also a joke. Third, repetitive, he's no beast. 

Archived