Adrian Peterson traded to Cardinals

AFJF

5 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i can't tell but it seems like you didn't like favre at qb.  i'd say the light did come on since they scored over 30 in five games.  favre had to be the major reason since the team was largely unchanged.

He was better than Kellen Clemens.  My ******* hero.  The team was "largely unchanged" in 2009 when they went to the AFC championship with a rookie QB who barely played in college. 

They also added Keller, and replaced Adrien Clarke and Anthony Clement with Alan Faneca and Damien Woody.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, Adoni Beast said:

Nice waste of a draft pick from an aging team that is already bottoming out and will need evert pick available to rebuild.

130 yards and two TDs. Good call. 

On 10/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, rillo said:

Arizona is where RBs past their prime go to it seems.

Maybe not. 

9 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

130 yards and two TDs. Good call. 

Maybe not. 

Yeah I stand by it. Trading away picks for an RB over 30, isn't smart for the team long-term. You only do that if you are going to contend that year. I don't see the Cardinals contending.

All I see is Carson Palmer and Larrt Fitzgerald retiring after this year and starting from square one. Some good really good games by AP isn't going to win them a champsionship, or help long term.

31 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Yeah I stand by it. Trading away picks for an RB over 30, isn't smart for the team long-term. You only do that if you are going to contend that year. I don't see the Cardinals contending.

All I see is Carson Palmer and Larrt Fitzgerald retiring after this year and starting from square one. Some good really good games by AP isn't going to win them a champsionship, or help long term.

The NFC is wide open now. They have just as good a chance as anyone, and better now with a solid running back. They’re going for it and I doubt the pick they traded is going to be prohibitive of them rebuilding when they need to. 

Archived