Use #29 to trade up?

Varlo

Check this out.........we trade our newly aquired #29 pick to New Orleans with a second rounder for there first.....leaving us to take Leinart at #2 and then either D'Brick or Williams at #4 what you guys think?

Check this out.........we trade our newly aquired #29 pick to New Orleans with a second rounder for there first.....leaving us to take Leinart at #2 and then either D'Brick or Williams at #4 what you guys think?

You can't be serious! It may cost you the #4, #29, and your second to get up to #2 for Matt Leinart. Just check the last draftday trade for a "franchise" quarterback. See what the Chargers got for Manning, then say what the offer might be.

am new to your site. I was reading about your thoughts about trying to trade your #29 and #36 picks to the Saints for the #2 pick, but that will definately not happen. Don't be surprised if the Saints stand pat at #2 and take Leinart. Brees isn't necessarily a sure thing and we'll need a young QB to groom anyway.

If you trade with the Texans, and take Leinart before us at #1, we then take Reggie Bush to insure that Deuce McCalister comes back fully and we can still use another RB ready to take over if Deuce has any kind of setback.

If you would have offered Abraham you might have had a better shot at pulling that off, but that would only have saved you a 3rd round pick at best. If you want to trade with us, I believe you could get the #2 pick for your #4 along with your #36 and your 3rd round pick. Then you could draft Leinart, leaving us to take either D'Brick or Hawk at the #4 pick.

Anyway, I think this is going to be the most interesting draft in quite a while with the way things are going. I know we would like to trade with you, but it's not really necessary. Good luck.

http://www.alpinegraphicsplus.com

am new to your site. I was reading about your thoughts about trying to trade your #29 and #36 picks to the Saints for the #2 pick, but that will definately not happen. Don't be surprised if the Saints stand pat at #2 and take Leinart. Brees isn't necessarily a sure thing and we'll need a young QB to groom anyway.

If you trade with the Texans, and take Leinart before us at #1, we then take Reggie Bush to insure that Deuce McCalister comes back fully and we can still use another RB ready to take over if Deuce has any kind of setback.

If you would have offered Abraham you might have had a better shot at pulling that off, but that would only have saved you a 3rd round pick at best. If you want to trade with us, I believe you could get the #2 pick for your #4 along with your #36 and your 3rd round pick. Then you could draft Leinart, leaving us to take either D'Brick or Hawk at the #4 pick.

Anyway, I think this is going to be the most interesting draft in quite a while with the way things are going. I know we would like to trade with you, but it's not really necessary. Good luck.

http://www.alpinegraphicsplus.com

Welcome to the site.

I like Leinart but do not want to pay that price to move up. That being said if the franchise is convinced that this is the guy that can carry the franchise I will not object to the trade.

Archived