OK here New England's depth chart-anyone scared?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Write this down. Your dynasty is over. I guarantee the next time your patsy's face my Steelers in the playoffs, your season is over.

Hey, i give your coaching staff a ton of credit for developing players. In fact, it's pretty safe to say that they and the Steeler organization are probably the top two teams in the league in that area. But you should also realize that team chemistry takes a bit of a hit when ya start having the player turnover. Having won 3 SB's buys your CS alot of time to bring along the youngsters, but surely you fans can't expect the same high performance in big games yet?

You are seriously grasping at straws.

The Patriots have 9 or 10 returning starters on offense. Depending on if they go 2 TE and/or Maroney supplants Dillon. The wideout is the only guranteed new starter, but it could be an old starter depending on how things shape up.

The same for the defense. The entire DL returns. Depending on Rodney's status and I am not minimizing his impact, McGoo and Rodney are the only two probable new starting positions.

At minimum the Patriots have 18 of 22 starters returning. Where is this chemistry issue? All 18 have Superbowl experience, some more then 1. McGinest, Givens and AV will be missed, but it is not like they were the only people making plays in those Superbowl seasons. Many players, including quite a few still on the team made plays.

yea welcome to our world Paul-what they fail to realize about the game of football is that it's a team sport not one guy like they think(Brady vs Ben) look at the other things a guy brings to the table like toughness-how about the game saving fingertip tackle by BR-and leadership.They're gonna feel it this year for sure without their REAL go-to guy Adam Vinateri,who as I just posted after fact checking actually WON them two games on last second FGs one a 48 yarder (0.01 on the clock)and another 43-doubtful Martin Gramatica (a warm weather kicker) hits either one of those and those 2 kicks are the difference between a POSSIBLE 10-6 year and a .500 season...

yea welcome to our world Paul-what they fail to realize about the game of football is that it's a team sport not one guy like they think(Brady vs Ben) look at the other things a guy brings to the table like toughness-how about the game saving fingertip tackle by BR-and leadership.They're gonna feel it this year for sure without their REAL go-to guy Adam Vinateri,who as I just posted after fact checking actually WON them two games on last second FGs one a 48 yarder (0.01 on the clock)and another 43-doubtful Martin Gramatica (a warm weather kicker) hits either one of those and those 2 kicks are the difference between a POSSIBLE 10-6 year and a .500 season...

Anyone that does NOT think the Pats are "tough" is fooling themselves. Physically tough and mentally tough.

Adam Vinatieri will be missed. But for people to think he was the REAL go-to guy is so incredibly short-sighted.

Gramatica will NOT be the Pats kicker this year. I'll bet 250 in v-cash.

we'll see Garb I contend he WAS the guy the one right behind Brady and they relied on each other-again the TEAM concept.I see NE turning into the latter day Dolphins under Marino.Dillon is just as big a ? as Martin is too I might add.Oh yea those groin injuries are a MFer too to come back from ask John Abraham

That Troy Pala-whatever is a very good player - yet I do not understand why teams do not do what the Pats do when facing him. Play to his STRENGTH - his speed. He over pursues ALL THE TIME.

What about how Brady takes him to school by looking one way and then throwing back the other.

What a dumbass for falling for that time after time.

Did I miss something last season? I thought the Pats were knocked out of the playoffs and the Steelers went on to win the SB...I'll have to do a little research on this...we old timers sometimes can't remember 5 minutes ago...:rolleyes:

Ask Randy Johnson, FL.:P

Did I miss something last season? I thought the Pats were knocked out of the playoffs and the Steelers went on to win the SB...I'll have to do a little research on this...we old timers sometimes can't remember 5 minutes ago...:rolleyes:

Yeah, thats why i used the Broncos comparison alot in my debates. The Patsy's were too afraid to face us so we had to beat the team that beat them up. Oh crap, here comes the Patsy brigade, i can feel it. LOL

Hey Stiller, what happened when the Pats and Steelers played head-to-head last season?

It was a friggn' blowout (once again).

23-20 was a blowout? You watch the same game as i did?

I'll give ya the 2004 season, there were TWO blowouts that year. One by each team.

23-20 was a blowout? You watch the same game as i did?

I'll give ya the 2004 season, there were TWO blowouts that year. One by each team.

hey Paul it WAS a blowout a 48 yard Vinateri (who's no longer a Pat) FG with .01 second left-anybody have confidence that Martin Gramatica would be able to hit that one this year?

hey Paul it WAS a blowout a 48 yard Vinateri (who's no longer a Pat) FG with .01 second left-anybody have confidence that Martin Gramatica would be able to hit that one this year?

Are you serious?

Martin Gramatica is just training camp fodder.

No way in hell is he on the roster when the season starts.

Are you serious?

Martin Gramatica is just training camp fodder.

No way in hell is he on the roster when the season starts.

also no way in hell is Adam Vinateri on the roster either and THAT will make a BIG difference-whether or nor you wanna admit it or not

What people absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge is what makes the Patriots "great" and what has brought them to NFL prominence (for now): Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Belichick brought in the attitude, schemes, system, players and coaches. Tom Brady provides the leadership and execution that puts the team into position to win. Adam did not win (nor was put in a position to win it) when Bledsoe was QB. Adam did not win (nor put in a position to win) when Parcells and Carroll were the HC's.

Oh, and Pittsburgh is still the most pathetic SB victor I have ever seen. Absolutely P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

What people absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge is what makes the Patriots "great" and what has brought them to NFL prominence (for now): Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Belichick brought in the attitude, schemes, system, players and coaches. Tom Brady provides the leadership and execution that puts the team into position to win. Adam did not win (nor was put in a position to win it) when Bledsoe was QB. Adam did not win (nor put in a position to win) when Parcells and Carroll were the HC's.

Oh, and Pittsburgh is still the most pathetic SB victor I have ever seen. Absolutely P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

I guess Pats fans want to put an* next to their WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP status-of course if it wasn't for the kicker who bolted THEY wouldn't have any titles either...pathetic is right

I'll say this much, friend. If you make a 48 yard GW FG at Heinz field, you are not a good kicker in my eyes. You are a great kicker. Ask any kicker in the league how tough it is to kick there, especially at the end where he made it.

Truthfully, i wasn't even too upset after we lost in that fashion to the patsy's. We had played them tough and led most of the way. What most Patsy fans won't admit is that the way that game went, whichever QB had the ball last would win. Thats my only regret from that game. i wish Ben had the ball last.

But major credit goes to Adam V for that kick. That was something special IMO.

I guess Pats fans want to put an* next to their WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP status-of course if it wasn't for the kicker who bolted THEY wouldn't have any titles either...pathetic is right

Who got them into field goal range? Why do people refuse to acknowledge that Tom Brady drives the Patriots bus, not the kicker. He was a great kicker to have - Mr. Clutch Vinatieri (although last year was a sub-par year by AV standards - and lets not forget his rather poor performance in the Carolina SB - yes, he made the game winner) - but Tom Brady is the hero. TOM BRADY. Read it. Learn it. Hate it.

Let me put it to you this way. Say the Pats retained AV's services, but somehow lost Tom Brady. Would anyone here expect them to make the playoff's - sniff the playoff's - have a winning season? Huh?

Who got them into field goal range? Why do people refuse to acknowledge that Tom Brady drives the Patriots bus, not the kicker. He was a great kicker to have - Mr. Clutch Vinatieri (although last year was a sub-par year by AV standards - and lets not forget his rather poor performance in the Carolina SB - yes, he made the game winner) - but Tom Brady is the hero. TOM BRADY. Read it. Learn it. Hate it.

Let me put it to you this way. Say the Pats retained AV's services, but somehow lost Tom Brady. Would anyone here expect them to make the playoff's - sniff the playoff's - have a winning season? Huh?

Garb, you dumbass.

Don't you know the Pats never would have won 3 Super Bowl titles without AV.:eek:

Archived