To Chad Or Not To Chad

Maxman

If you really believe that then you dont know anything about football. Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I dont think you really believe what you said, but if you did......:ahhh:

Just remember, this is the guru with his vast depth of football knowledge and expertise that thinks we should bench Chad right now and put Clemens in because...Chad is uncapable of winning in the playoffs, his opinion based on the fact that I guess if you havent won it yet you never will....Genius....

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you serious?????

Thomas Jones!!!

One of the best aquistitions in all of free agency this season.Hes also a veteran, surely if the Jets were building for the future they would have drafted a young RB. The Jets are clearly a team trying to win now. Everyone called them a "rebuilding" team heading into 2006/2007 season and the Jets rebuilt themselves all the way to the playoffs.

There are so many flaws in all of you "Chad Hating" posts Barton it is unbelievable.

Quit drinking your avatar.

now you know I had to chime in here. Chad is a joke of a QB.

-he can't complete the 5 yd out pattern

-he can't win the big game because he always chokes when it matters

-he can't beat teams that are over .500 on a consistent basis. Maybe 1 in 10 tries.

-he is so injury prone

-and oh, did I tell you he throws like a girl. In fact, he kinda looks like a girl too.

Chad's a joke.

I'd be more worried about your own teams QB situation if I were you. Not to mention if Chad is such a joke it can't say much about the Phins if he beat them twice last year.

Just remember, this is the guru with his vast depth of football knowledge and expertise that thinks we should bench Chad right now and put Clemens in because...Chad is uncapable of winning in the playoffs, his opinion based on the fact that I guess if you havent won it yet you never will....Genius....

My opinion is based on the fact that he's a mediocre nfl QB with the worst arm of all starting QBs. And you need a stronger arm than Chad has, to be a successful QB in the playoffs.

Here are some other facts:

1. 17 touchdowns, 20 turnovers

2. Damaged Goods

3. 28 TDs, 26 Ints since tearing rotator cuff

4. 5-17 vs top 10 defenses

5. 7-16 vs winning teams

These facts are worth nothing I suppose.

Are you serious?????

Thomas Jones!!!

One of the best aquistitions in all of free agency this season.Hes also a veteran, surely if the Jets were building for the future they would have drafted a young RB. The Jets are clearly a team trying to win now. Everyone called them a "rebuilding" team heading into 2006/2007 season and the Jets rebuilt themselves all the way to the playoffs.

There are so many flaws in all of you "Chad Hating" posts Barton it is unbelievable.

Thomas Jones, a mediocre NFL running back. He'll fit in perfectly with Chad.

FWIW, I was against the Thomas Jones trade. And while its a solid pickup, Jones wont be anything more than a backup or a has been when this team is ready to go for championship run in 2009 and beyond.

Archived