Come On Already

nylandingstrip

Did we just get yelled at by a Rams fan?

ha ha, yeah i would say you did. but don't worry since im a jets blogger i am equally as loyal to them as i am to the rams. but seriously, i think there needs to be more of an off season focus here. yes, we all have reason to hate on belly but u guys dont think the future of the jets is more important?

ha ha, yeah i would say you did. but don't worry since im a jets blogger i am equally as loyal to them as i am to the rams. but seriously, i think there needs to be more of an off season focus here. yes, we all have reason to hate on belly but u guys dont think the future of the jets is more important?

Phew..That's good. So you get to bitch and moan about things for free. Thank god nobody is paying you for that tripe.

Also, if you want people to take what you type more seriously you should look into syntax, punctuation, and grammar.

:cheers:

Phew..That's good. So you get to bitch and moan about things for free. Thank god nobody is paying you for that tripe.

Also, if you want people to take what you type more seriously you should look into syntax, punctuation, and grammar.

:cheers:

buddy this is a forum, not tonight's home work. as long as people understand what im actually saying, who cares? and for the record i actually do write normal on my blog.

buddy this is a forum, not tonight's home work. as long as people understand what im actually saying, who cares? and for the record i actually do write normal on my blog.

I can not remember the last time I had homework.:roll:

so what the hell should we re-hash for the 1000th time since december....

1. mock draft- ugh.

2. free agents- what is there to discuss.. we have to wait for the FA period to open to know who is actually a FA.

3. our players- see chad is a has-been and the Elam thread. Should we discuss a different player every day??? How about you give us a rundown of every player on our roster.

4. stadium- do we have to???

5. Coaches- beaten to death. Mangenius is now Mangina.

If you want Jets talk, then give us something to talk about. Dont bitch and moan and not do anything about it. If you want discussion, start it.

not that the belichick talk is anything new, but its easier to hate those that are your rivals than your own guys.

Archived