Ever get the feeling this teams ceiling is ALWAYS 10 wins?

Matt39

WHat happened in 1998? Parcells?

Mangini, Herm, Walton...anyone. Will a coach other than Parcells ever lead this team to more than 10 wins?

10 wins doesnt get you home playoff games. It doesnt get you first round byes. And unless you get unbelievably hot like the Giants did...it sure as hell isnt winning you any championships.

The Jets had the opportunity to seize the moment, and yup....the SOJ's strike again. This team should have won 12 games.

Unbelievable. I hate this team.

Mangini, Herm, Walton...anyone. Will a coach other than Parcells ever lead this team to more than 10 wins?

10 wins doesnt get you home playoff games. It doesnt get you first round byes. And unless you get unbelievably hot like the Giants did...it sure as hell isnt winning you any championships.

The Jets had the opportunity to seize the moment, and yup....the SOJ's strike again. This team should have won 12 games.

Then you need to find a new team to root for.

Right now, 9 wins seems optimistic, no?

Walton won 11... so did Ewbank in a 14 game season. Michaels won 10.5 games.

Archived