According to SI Jets on verge of signing Scott

ptgrd7

This may just be an assumption but on the front page of SI.COM there is a picture of Scott with the caption Bart Scott on the verge of signing with Jets. This just may be their opinion but in the article they say that sources are saying they think he will end up in NY and Lewis will stay in Baltimore.

I heard on the way home on "All Night with Jason Smith" (i work nights) that Bart Scott DID turn down the ravens offer, and has a meeting on Friday with the Jets. This was an update from John Clayton at about 2:40am. He also said that it is us or the Steelers for Kematou. He has an offer from Pittsburgh for roughly $4M per season, considerably cheaper than Moore.

I heard on the way home on "All Night with Jason Smith" (i work nights) that Bart Scott DID turn down the ravens offer, and has a meeting on Friday with the Jets. This was an update from John Clayton at about 2:40am. He also said that it is us or the Steelers for Kematou. He has an offer from Pittsburgh for roughly $4M per season, considerably cheaper than Moore.

There have been reports that we offered him 4 mil as well. So all things being equal, he'll go with the Steelers. We may have to up the offer.

This may just be an assumption but on the front page of SI.COM there is a picture of Scott with the caption Bart Scott on the verge of signing with Jets. This just may be their opinion but in the article they say that sources are saying they think he will end up in NY and Lewis will stay in Baltimore.

R we sure Scott isn`t using us to get the Ravens to up their offer ,and he ends up taking what ever their final offer is..

This would be the best scenario I could think of.

R we sure Scott isn`t using us to get the Ravens to up their offer ,and he ends up taking what ever their final offer is..

...and that hurts us how? If he doesn't come here he doesn't come here.

I want the player but if he goes back to Baltimore and it costs them an extra 4.5 million over 3 years because of what we were offering than we just forced an AFC rival to waste some extra cap space.

Archived