Jets host lots of big name prospects today ~ NewYorkJets.com

Moreno is awful?

:face:

saying that (morino is awful) is stupid.....

moreno

250 att 1400 yards avg 5.8 td 16

33 rec 392 yards avg 11.9 td 2

wells

205 att 1197 yards avg 5.8 td 8

8 rec 37 yards avg 4.6 td 0

who's talent pool is better?????????????????????????????????????

saying that (morino is awful) is stupid.....

moreno

250 att 1400 yards avg 5.8 td 16

33 rec 392 yards avg 11.9 td 2

wells

205 att 1197 yards avg 5.8 td 8

8 rec 37 yards avg 4.6 td 0

who's talent pool is better?????????????????????????????????????

Blair Thomas had better stats than both.

Heck we have Danny Woodhead, why bother with any RB when we have him? He recorded 9,259 all purpose yards, which ranks second on the NCAA all-time list.

College stats are fun.

Beanie Wells will be like Larry Johnson in the pros while Moreno will be more like Curtis Martin. It is whichever you prefer. I think Wells compliments Leon better than Moreno does.

I think Moreno will be like Thomas Jones. He will take what the offensive line gives him and nothing more.

Blair Thomas had better stats than both.

Heck we have Danny Woodhead, why bother with any RB when we have him? He recorded 9,259 all purpose yards, which ranks second on the NCAA all-time list.

College stats are fun.

you have to acknowledge the level of competition they faced makes their stats a better indicator of NFL potential than woodheads ? I mean I couldn't find Chadron state on a map, can you ?

don't you think "awful" is little harsh ?

you have to acknowledge the level of competition they faced makes their stats a better indicator of NFL potential than woodheads ? I mean I couldn't find Chadron state on a map, can you ?

don't you think "awful" is little harsh ?

Yes, awful is a little harsh, I take that back.

I think he's awfully overrated though. I think he'll be an average NFL back, nothing special and certainly not worth taking in the first round.

The college stats post was a bit of a joke in response to the earlier post. Lots of backs put up great college #'s and do nothing in the NFL. It's not a true reflection of ability.

Yes, awful is a little harsh, I take that back.

I think he's awfully overrated though. I think he'll be an average NFL back, nothing special and certainly not worth taking in the first round.

The college stats post was a bit of a joke in response to the earlier post. Lots of backs put up great college #'s and do nothing in the NFL. It's not a true reflection of ability.

but putting up the #'s in the SEC is BY FAR more impressive then in the big ten.

and all i was trying to do is compare the two backs.

So if you think moreno is awful and overrated ,what dose that make wells. ?????

considering moreno put up his # on a team that plays againest superior talent

with a all freshmen OL in front of him.

:cheers:

but putting up the #'s in the SEC is BY FAR more impressive then in the big ten.

and all i was trying to do is compare the two backs.

So if you think moreno is awful and overrated ,what dose that make wells. ?????

considering moreno put up his # on a team that plays againest superior talent

with a all freshmen OL in front of him.

:cheers:

Athletes rule in the NFL.

Moreno just isn't a very good athlete and he doesn't break any tackles. Could he productive and successful in the NFL? Definitely. Just like most backs, he's gotta have a good situation. I think he's very similar to Thomas Jones, actually -- does everything pretty well, but nothing great.

I hope they stay away from RB in the 1st round.

Jets are better off with Shonn Green or Andre Brown in the 3rd or someone like Peerman or Sheets in the 4th/5th.

Archived