Herm Names Vinny INT Starter for San Diego

Smizzy

Uhh.. there's a JetNation BBQ? I'm insulted that I wasn't invited. I can get this kind of treatment at TGG.

Goodbye forever.

Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch Thor. Read the announcement at the top of the topics. I'm new here, but it is my understanding that everyone is invited if they wish to go. Unless it was everyone except you, I can't remember. If that's the case, please disregard my post. :?

Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch Thor. Read the announcement at the top of the topics. I'm new here, but it is my understanding that everyone is invited if they wish to go. Unless it was everyone except you, I can't remember. If that's the case, please disregard my post. :?

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Just sign up and like I said before there will be a "Punch Smizzy In The Face" booth set up for anybody who wants to swing on me.

Those 26 WS Championships keep me warm @ night? How do you stay warm? Manny's Hair keep all of NE warn this time of yr?

Actually, I have a comforter made out of Thurman Munson's singed back hair blended with Joe Torre's nose hair. Keeps me pretty warm.

Actually, I have a comforter made out of Thurman Munson's singed back hair blended with Joe Torre's nose hair. Keeps me pretty warm.

well thats great and disgusting, 9 out of 10 JN posters prefer Beaver hair to keep warm (or lack thereof). The remaining 10% belong to the TomShane Gerbil 'R' Warm club.

what do you guys think? over/under on vinny finishing the game:

(1) 3 INTs

(2) 2 fumbles

(3) 2 quarters

(4) broken hip

probably 70% chance he doesn't finish the game.

I pray for 4 and I hope he pukes up his LASAGNA while he's at it.

as in 'this game of life' or do you mean the SD game?

I just smoked dinner and i need clarification

haha-- the SD game. seems improbable that he'll be under center at the end. i've stated numerous times that brooks is horrible and should never even sniff the field in an NFL game again but Vinny's gonna get hurt sooner rather than later. at this point you have to wonder why EVERY play isn't in shotgun and why we don't run 2 TE sets every down with them blocking. that's why i dumped baker on my fantasy team-- both him and jolley are gonna have his hands full with the pass rush for the rest of the season. hell at this point we might as well put graham behind vinny every play to quickly punt away fumbles/crappy snaps.

Heaven forbid that Edwards play games with injury report and keep Schottenheimer guessing as to whether we will start the 42-year old statue or the Wisconsin wishbone guy. It would make his good buddy Tagliabue so unhappy if he discovered how to be coy-like eveyr coach that's any good. And of course, Hermie's first allegiance is to the Commissioner, his patron, who got him this job, not the Jets. Just like Hermie taking a pass on taking issue with that BS clock thing and the officials-he has to worry about his future with the NFL office, not the Jets.Can' go yelling at refs. Tags would be unhappy.

As to Brooks sucking, he's been here 3 years. If he's that bad, why ws he here? Why didn't they get a better #3?In the offseason, there were plenty around. Which is how Testaverde's viewing of Final Jeopardy was so rudely interrupted by the Master Motivator.

Heaven forbid that Edwards play games with injury report and keep Schottenheimer guessing as to whether we will start the 42-year old statue or the Wisconsin wishbone guy. It would make his good buddy Tagliabue so unhappy if he discovered how to be coy-like eveyr coach that's any good. And of course, Hermie's first allegiance is to the Commissioner, his patron, who got him this job, not the Jets. Just like Hermie taking a pass on taking issue with that BS clock thing and the officials-he has to worry about his future with the NFL office, not the Jets.Can' go yelling at refs. Tags would eb unhappy.

maybe we can convince SD to let ladanian play all-time offense and QB for us.

Archived