Jets Will Beat The Chargers

Maxman

There is no hope. The season is lost. Nobody expects anything.

That is when the Jets win. It is what they do. It is what Herm does. The Jets will surprise everyone with an upset this weekend.

They have a good track record against SD. How can they slow down LT? Doesn't seem possible. But that is what the Jets are all about. Letting us down and then giving us a slight ray of hope.

Losing is too easy. We could enjoy our winter. Nah, the Jets will win 2 in a row to prolong the agony. It's what they do!

What the hell do previous seasons have to do with this season? :shock:

Are all 53 players the same?

Cmon man. They beat them twice last year. Same coaching staffs for the most part. The Jets controlled those games.

Cmon man. They beat them twice last year. Same coaching staffs for the most part. The Jets controlled those games.

And the Pats have beat the Colts 6 straight times.

So that means the Pats will once again walk all over the Colts on Monday night because they have a great "track record" against them? :shock:

See how dumb that is Max? :wink:

And the Pats have beat the Colts 6 straight times.[/quot]

Uh yeah that is exactly what you would be telling us anyhow.

Read my first post. I said it doesn't seem possible that the Jets could slow down LT.

It doesn't seem possible that the Jets can win. The point is if they lose, all Jet fans will be pain free for the remainder of the season. We can go XMAS shopping, play with the dog or whatever we want to do.

BUT...that is not what the Jets do. They will win and make us think, hmmm can they turn this around? Only to break our hearts later.

The Jets never let us off easy. That is the point.

It doesn't seem possible that the Jets can win. The point is if they lose, all Jet fans will be pain free for the remainder of the season. We can go XMAS shopping, play with the dog or whatever we want to do.

BUT...that is not what the Jets do. They will win and make us think, hmmm can they turn this around? Only to break our hearts later.

The Jets never let us off easy. That is the point.

Max, you are 100% correct.

The Jets are like a hot chick who teases over and over again, but never takes you to the promise land.

Reggie Bush...not a bad idea...but we already have 4 wins...too much to get a 1st pick.

So I guess this means we have to get our revenge against you guys 1st and foremost. We got our revenge on SHEli WOMANning, then you guys and perhaps the colts who we had down and then choked the game away (last year).

J/K. Best of luck to you guys, you have had our number the past few years...I hope that ends tomorrow...in a perfect world!!! 8)

HC74

Archived