All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thats likely true, but picking a rookie qb high buys you time...this year actually may be do or die for him now.
  3. Small hands, lacks a punch, meh in the run game, super duper green, injury history to back up veteran T's w/ an injury history. Just because they took OL, doesnt make them "smart." Such an elementary way to look at things. Were they smart when they took Becton? Was it smart to trade picks for AVT? No, ofcourse not. These we stupid decisions. Lets just hope this one isnt because this is no where near a DBrick type guarantee, ya'll high trying to push that claim. This is a very flawed prospect to take at 11. That's not even getting into the fact that if all goes well, he doesnt even see the F'ing field in a win now season. And I think my favorite part about this pick, is he will need to be developed and every single ******* one of you, HATES our OL coach. lmfao
  4. Daboll got too cute and now he is left with nothing. If they do the same thing record wise this year as they did last, it's the hot seat for him.
  5. Ask the players if any games they play in are "meaningless".
  6. Your comment made it sound like a rookie getting abused by one of the best D linemen in football was some sort of shock. Hence my comment. I'd have been FAR more worried if Mayer was getting the better of Crosby.
  7. Why not? Steelers just drafted two tackles in back to back years.
  8. Go get 'Tez Walker NC in late 2nd. 4.36 speed, 6'2" tracks the deep ball well. Give him the year to learn route trees and ST duties & unleash him in '25
  9. I thought JJ was going to Giants for sure.
  10. The Giants chose not to pick JJM. JJM was not contributing in 2024 meaningfully. I think their best chance is DJ or die.
  11. Jets pull a Vikings and miss their pick because they are still drinking champagne
  12. Well Cooks was available and they opted for Louisville Slugger. So no I am not 100% sold they wanted a Odel.
  13. Sticking locally, I think the Giants got dusted last night.... I think they thought they could snag a QB in round 2 and didnt expect the run on QBS to happen, now they're stuck. When has a Coach and GM been allowed to take a QB in their 4th year. Daboll just hitched himself to Daniel Jones.
  14. Have you been enjoying the win all offseason? I know that I have! It's like we won the Super Bowl! We're now 1-15 (instead of 0-16) against the Pats in our last 16. It really changes everything! #UndefeatedIn2024
  15. It will for me. Start taking prospects in R4 and lower. Develop them. Start when ready or move on.
  16. We absolutely could've gotten something if we wanted to move down from pick 5 or 6 (wherever we would've been).
  17. Speaking of Buffalo, I’m a bit surprised at their moves. I guess they feel quantity over quality right now.
  18. you must be @Joe W. Namath's biggest fan
  19. Right off the rip! Scoring points w/ Mims!!!! @Lith YOU CANT STOP ME THIS YEAR, POLISH OFF THE TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. You have to assume they’re targeting wrs b/c douglas mentioned that position in the interview i believe. The jets have the 11th pick in round 4 as well as the 29th and 34th. So using even one of those later picks can get them into the end of round 2 i think and if they do that they should be able to get one of the wrs they brought in for a visit.
  21. We win meaningless games at the end of every year to establish a winning culture that’s why we’re such a strong franchise
  22. And for the record, those of you who were not pleased yesterday, the Jets drafted a mammoth of a person to be the LT of the future. He hasn’t given up ONE single sack in over 733 snaps. Now you bring this guy in and you let sit behind a future hall of famer. Eventually this season, he will play!
  1. Load more activity