Plaxico getting MRI, won't play Monday

Morrissey

I would have been fine replacing Cotch and Edwards with young proven WR's not freakin old men who DO NOT HAVE A FUTURE HERE. If your happy with a 34 year old and a 37 year old at WR on a team on the brink of a SB your football knowledge is severely lacking. Plax is already having issues recovering from what the team called a "rolled ankle" that then needed a freakin MRI. If these guys get hurt mid season with Injuries a younger player could have recovered from at a faster rate your SB dream goes down the ******* toilet. I cant freakin belive Im arguing this point because arguing that 34 and 37 are not a large concern and a big risk is idiotic.

And yes Klecko if these guys went to a Division rival you would have been the frist one laughing how the idiots signed these old men at WR as a matter of fact you would have started the threads

I love how you know exactly how I would react to things that never happened. You're just an annoying stupid prick. GFY and welcome to ignore asshead.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how you know exactly how I would react to things that never happened. You're just an annoying stupid prick. GFY and welcome to ignore asshead.

Klecko if you cant tell im playin with you by now ... Same way Im playin with JIF ...didnt mean to offend, thought you would laugh it off.

Klecko if you cant tell im playin with you by now ... Same way Im playin with JIF ...didnt mean to offend, thought you would laugh it off.

Randy Moss? Yes?

I would have been fine replacing Cotch and Edwards with young proven WR's not freakin old men who DO NOT HAVE A FUTURE HERE. If your happy with a 34 year old and a 37 year old at WR on a team on the brink of a SB your football knowledge is severely lacking. Plax is already having issues recovering from what the team called a "rolled ankle" that then needed a freakin MRI. If these guys get hurt mid season with Injuries a younger player could have recovered from at a faster rate your SB dream goes down the ******* toilet. I cant freakin belive Im arguing this point because arguing that 34 and 37 are not a large concern and a big risk is idiotic.

And yes Klecko if these guys went to a Division rival you would have been the frist one laughing how the idiots signed these old men at WR as a matter of fact you would have started the threads

Who was out there? And what were they going to cost?

The Jets signed the top FA WR on the market in Santonio Holmes. I know you're not a fan, and can point out to a bunch a stats, but the guy's a legit #1 WR that they paid #1 WR money for. They weren't going to pay another guy that kind of money. They do not prioritize the WR position the same way they do CB or ILB (apparently).

The guys they got were old. Yeah. But they are both guys with proven track records. Mason doesn't miss games, Plaxico plays and produces at a high level even when he's hurt. When the Jets signed Mason to a league minimum type deal, he was the best WR left on the market.

Hopefully Kerley's the real deal, and he sees his role grow over the course of the season. If he is, the Jets are deeper at WR than they were last year (when Brad Smith and his four catches was the #4 WR). Tannenbaum always keeps an eye on the waiver wire, and I'm sure they'll be looking at WR's who spring free. They're never done.

Who was out there? And what were they going to cost?

The Jets signed the top FA WR on the market in Santonio Holmes. I know you're not a fan, and can point out to a bunch a stats, but the guy's a legit #1 WR that they paid #1 WR money for. They weren't going to pay another guy that kind of money. They do not prioritize the WR position the same way they do CB or ILB (apparently).

The guys they got were old. Yeah. But they are both guys with proven track records. Mason doesn't miss games, Plaxico plays and produces at a high level even when he's hurt. When the Jets signed Mason to a league minimum type deal, he was the best WR left on the market.

Hopefully Kerley's the real deal, and he sees his role grow over the course of the season. If he is, the Jets are deeper at WR than they were last year (when Brad Smith and his four catches was the #4 WR). Tannenbaum always keeps an eye on the waiver wire, and I'm sure they'll be looking at WR's who spring free. They're never done.

Who was out there???????? How about a guy who laid it all on the line when he stepped on the field here BRAYLON EDWARDS.

Tanne needs to fix a big mistake :angry:

Who was out there???????? How about a guy who laid it all on the line when he stepped on the field here BRAYLON EDWARDS.

Tanne needs to fix a big mistake :angry:

Really? You like Edwards? Why haven't you said anything before?

Holy Jeebus!!!! This guy is like a broken friggin record. I think I've seen this same post in at least 5 different threads. Be happy with what we got and be positive. For the love of Zeus! We have a great team this year, regardless of the age of the WRs. I personally can't wait to see what Sanchez is going to do with Holmes this year, not to mention the other bunch of talented guys. Mason will help Sanchez take that next step. Plax will be a great redzone target... WHEN HOLMES ain't tearing it up.

Archived