ATTENTION: A Possible 2011-2012 JETS Theme Song

Harrch

Like all of you, I'm really pumped for this year. Thats why i recorded this song called "Play Like a Jet". If any of you are hip hop fans i think you will like it and for those who aren't too fond of hip hop i still think you may appreciate the song. So please give "Play Like A Jet" a listen

lemme know what you guys think of the song. Thanks and GO JETS!

Caution: This song contains some explicit language

Like all of you, I'm really pumped for this year. Thats why i recorded this song called "Play Like a Jet". If any of you are hip hop fans i think you will like it and for those who aren't too fond of hip hop i still think you may appreciate the song. So please give "Play Like A Jet" a listen

Kobe returns????????????

It sucks.

Did Burress help you with the song?....no for nothing dude but the song sucks.

Archived