Shocking News out of Chicago

Instant Karma

Big Mo is doing fine. We expected way to much from him. I remember reading people saying he would get 10 sacks. He won't. That's unreasonable. he is doing just what a 3-4 DE is supposed to do. Holding his position at the point of attack. Hopefully as the season goes on he will get a little more push to the QB, but right now he is doing exactly what he is suppose to be doing.

Already down on Wilkerson?

Anyone who'll punch Brandon Jacobs is good by me.

Rex pulled the old NHL Goon play to perfection!

Get one of our lesser players to get one of the opponent's better players thrown out of the game.

The Giants could have used Jacobs on the goal line, but guess what? He wasn't there because MoWilk gooned him.

Get one of our lesser players to get one of the opponent's better players thrown out of the game.

The Giants could have used Jacobs on the goal line, but guess what? He wasn't there because MoWilk gooned him.

LOL

Thought the same thing when it happened. Mo "The Hammer" Wilkerson

Regardless, Jacobs deserved to get punched in the face, he was acting like a complete a$$hole. It was a joke that he hadn't already been flagged once or twice earlier on that very same drive.

It looked to me like the only one who punched anybody was Jacobs. It was complete BS that they threw Wilkerson out as well.

Haha I love the thread title. Yep I pretty much expected this. Bears gave him a shot, but their defense is solid and with Julius peppers around Gholston couldn't even warm the bench. It just sucks that we wasted so much time money and effort on developing him.

Gholston Bounced out of NFL

Mega-LOLz...

08:05 AM ET 08.30 | Vernon Gholston, who only last week pinned some of his failings with the Jets on his playing time, is again looking for work. Talking to Bears personnel down at training camp earlier this month, I asked around about [Gholston]. The responses were lukewarm at best. ... Saw it myself just watching one-on-one pass rush at practice. Didn't see explosion off the line or a player that was schooled on using his hands at the point of attack. No question he was an athlete (and a NFL combine talent), but knowing football, I didn't see a player that was going to stick in Chicago. There was something, well, missing. And now we should really wonder if Gholston is done -- for good. Think about for a minute. Gholston has now washed out under Rex Ryan and Lovie Smith.

National Football Post

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/304250-gholston-bounced-out-of-nfl?xid=cnnbin&hpt=hp_bn10#ixzz1WYIdOJqU

Archived